View RSS Feed

Financial Panther

What do you people want from me?

Rating: 13 votes, 1.92 average.
What do you guys want from me? To leave? Well that's not going to happen. I've tried taking a break from this site, but my Simpsons obsession doesn't allow that, and if people are just going to continue to bash me when I return, I see no point. I've tried just posting about Simpsons and not bothering anyone, but that appeared unacceptable to people for some reason. I have BEGGED people to tell me exactly what I can do to better myself, but all I receive are insults or the occasional cryptic message like "find validation in yourself." What the hell does that mean? I have tried being very nice to the people here when explaining my side of things, but I have not received that kind of treatment in return. There's something I'm doing that isn't satisfying people here, and I can't put my finger on what it is. If you could keep from insulting me and just try to COMMUNICATE with me, I think we could put this whole fiasco behind us and get back to happily boarding together.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. kupomog's Avatar
    Man I said I wouldn't post in here again but every single time you say "people made up their minds" you make the people who HAVEN'T made up their minds and still have any remote hope just say "well fuck it then."

    Which they've now done bc you said that shit way too much

    \_(ツ)_/
  2. Shaunbadia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther
    Also, don't you think I'd like to leave? I'd like nothing better than to get the hell away from this toxic community
    lol the would-be rapist calling the rest of us toxic. That's rich. Fuck off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther
    Because I'm trying to fix things so I can talk about it again. I'm not just going to give up.
    Face it Panther, you're finished. We don't want you and the mods don't want to help you as long as you continue this awful pattern of unremorseful behavior. It's all just going around in circles and has been for a while. We don't give a flying fuck about your special interest Simps lust. It's irrelevant to the discussion beyond the fact that you've made it clear it's your only reason for wanting this whole thing to blow over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther
    I can leave for a little while.
    How about forever? Forever would be good.
  3. pilcrow's Avatar
    Whether you intended it or not, "I can leave for a little while" just sounds like "ok I'll be on my way now, send me a message as soon as you restore my simps section access!"
  4. Torrens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao
    Whether you intended it or not, "I can leave for a little while" just sounds like "ok I'll be on my way now, send me a message as soon as you restore my simps section access!"
    That's literally all he cared about.

    See, @Financial Panther. That is why we are calling all your apologies bullshit now. Because, in your FIRST apology to us for this whole shitstorm, you said that you would leave for a while and think about what you did.

    And you know, that would have been good. Allowed us a few months to think about it, heal, move on. Maybe some of us would have accepted you back. I don't know. Maybe before you started insulting us and insulting our intelligence, I would have been one of those people, because I reasoned that you'd learned the error of your ways and you'd changed your attitude.

    But no, you just decided to pop up like a jack in the box a couple weeks later because you couldn't stand being herded away from the Simpsons discussion section. Your comfort and your enjoyment was more important than what we wanted and needed.

    See why we criticize your attitude and still call you out on it? See why we think you're an entitled little asshole? THAT'S why.
  5. Financial Panther's Avatar
    Hmm, that makes sense. I guess that could seem a little selfish to some people. Thanks for explaining that to me. I always struggled to successfully see things from others' perspectives, even though I really try to.
  6. Sam's Avatar
    ever since youve been mr Neurotypicals Disgust Me i figured you would someday be driven away partly because of your ego. personally im pretty happy you're gone. you were truly a toxic prrsence, especially in the last few months, and it would do the board supremely well to just cut ties with you. id made up my mind personally about handing you sympathy after that disgusting first 'apology'. and now its too late. the only thing ive learned from this 8 page shitfest is how pathetically desperate you are, stooping to 'apologize' again after 100+ comments. everyone here knows its not legit. im sure you would say nearly anything to get your precious simpsons discussion back. remember a few pages back when you cashed in on previous goodwill that you have time and time again stated you simply don't care about? cmon dude. this is, to use a simpsons analogy, the equivilant of this



    you have openly showed you simply wont admit wrongdoing, or do anything about what people say, unless your line of communicatiom to the world of simpsons is threatened. and its sad, it really is. i hope you do seek help for real about your obsessions, because i can see from these desperate blogs that you (or your subconscious) really really dont want this aspect of your life to end, but it is ending, and you need to accept that. maybe even that its for the best. maybe this is the first step to an actually better you? not just a better one to shut up assholes on the internet.
  7. Torrens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther
    Hmm, that makes sense. I guess that could seem a little selfish to some people. Thanks for explaining that to me. I always struggled to successfully see things from others' perspectives, even though I really try to.
    The term you're looking for isn't "a little selfish". It is "VERY selfish".
  8. Ryan's Avatar
    Even better, it's "entirely selfish".

    Panth, since you clearly did not respond to my prior comment I'm guessing you still think there's hope right? Because you admitted to being "a little selfish"? Well you're wrong. Acknowledgement doesn't right the wrongs. This is time to give up because your Simpsons permissions coming back is never going happen. Ever. Go, talk to ANY mod and they will say the same thing.

    It's time to plan to talk to your therapist for a way to deal with your obsession in a healthy way. Seek alternatives, however "inferior" you deem them to be. Try to become a better person.

    But as for you and the NHC? Game over.
  9. OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Classic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678