Very sad news, everybody, one of people who made the Simpsons the show we all love only has a few more months left to live

Howard Stern Show regular Sam Simon revealed Monday that doctors estimate he has only months to live now that the colorectal cancer he was diagnosed with in 2012 has now metastasized and spread to his other organs.

Simon revealed the grim news on Howard 100 reporter Jon Leiberman's weekday news show "Leiberman: Live at 5" on Howard 101. Simon said he was all ready to set sail with The Sea Shepherds to stop illegal Japanese whalers last year when doctors gave him the bad news.

"I had all my stuff ready to go for the adventure of my life, but instead I got a different kind of adventure...I’ve had the greatest life in the world. So, when it comes to talking about disappointments, they’re very high end disappointments, and there's not many of them, but this [missing the trip] would be the biggest one.”

Simon said that he got the cancer diagnosis about five months ago, when a doctor reluctantly estimated that he had three to six months to live.

"The diagnosis was--I was feeling bad for a couple years, and I was diagnosing myself from television talk shows, so I was taking antidepressants and I was trying to get my testosterone levels up...but then it turned out my primary cancer was colon cancer that had spread to my liver, kidneys, abdominal connective tissues and my lymph system and maybe my brain. They're not sure about that."
Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/sam-...tasized-cancer