Thread: Plot Ideas

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Plot Ideas

Simpson Survivor

Take on survivor. Marge is a contestant while the Simpsons watch at home. Homer uses this to his advantage and markets Marge's items.

Homer Vs. The Neighbors

Three college drop outs move next door to the Simpsons (other side from Flanders home). After Homer messing with their home, resumes at the plant, and other "things", the three drop outs plot against Homer and plan to frame him by stealing Mr. Burns's prize ring. Security cameras prove their plotting, which leads to Homer and Burns (because he was a pawn in their plan) trapping the drop outs in their lies.

The Bart Show
    (i already posted this one)
    In a Truman Show parody, Homer gives Channel 6 the rights to moniter Bart at home and school with camera. Bart is unaware of this. Throughout the episode, biographies of the child actors in the show (Milhouse, Sheri, Lisa) talk about their experience of tricking Bart while Bart slowly discovers that Homer sold his soul to the tv.

what are you opinions on these?
    I'm back.

is back from the dead

"The Bart Simpson Show" is the best in a field of meh, and that one could only be truly great if we glimpsed a less malicious side of Homer's character.

S.13 OFF +++ APU +++
    NED +++ GIL- f++ n Ips
    $+++ 7F19, 8F03, 8F05,
    8F08, 8F09, 8F11, 8F22,
    9F04, 9F11, 9F14, 9F15, 9F18, 9F22, 1F13, 1F17,
    2F01, 2F06, 3F02, 3F07,FF14, 3F20, 3F22, 3F23,4F06, 4F07, 4F11, 3G01, 4F22, 5F01, 4F24, CABf14, AABF03, 3G04 M1990

Straight-Shootin' Sonofagun

The Bart Show is great. Period.
    Signatures are so overrated!

Avenger Of Evil
    Somewhere Taking The Law Into My Own Hands

Ditto.

Same here

Avenger Of Evil

They did "the Homer show" in the comics.

Ooh! Suits you sir!

simpsone survivor is ok. i like bart show, but i dont like homer vs the neighbours.

Avenger Of Evil

They've already had new neighbours.

true. but i don't see how you can totally compare them.

Since he had an idea about the neighbor on the other side, maybe an episode sort of like a parody of that Tom Hanks movie where the neighbors are really weird.

either that, or you could have the irony of devil worshiping neighbors to contrast the flanders.

aussieboy14

marge: Dont those new neighbours seem nice?

homer: Yeah.

Junior Camper

Oh my gosh I had the a similar idea for the bart show! I called mine "the bartman show" however and my idea is also a little different... Although I think yours is really good.. I'm actually not sure whether or not I like your take on the bartman show idea better than my own! In mine, I envisioned Bart being busted for some prank or other and having to do community service as punishment. He's sent to go sweep the floors or something in the girls juvie where he sees Gina (that chick he had a fling with when he himself was sent to juvie). She greets him, and at the mention of his name Jessica (his first real girlfriend) steps forward as well, having being sent to the juvie center for her behavioral problems. Jessica, being deprived of male attention, greets Bart flirtatiously, which upsets Gina. Jessica and Gina start bickering, and suddenly, in a strange coincidence (which Bart could make some remark upon) every single one of his girlfriends shows up, all having been at the jail for either visitation periods, out of the goodness of their hearts, or being detained there themselves, and all start arguing with each other over which girl Bart had cared about the most. During this time, they all unintentionally point out the similarities present in each of Bart's relationships. For example, Jessica would say something like "Oh yeah, well Bart tried to change himself to impress me," to which Jenny could reply "Oh please, his day of behaving in bible school is nothing compared to the change he underwent for me." I don't know if you people have noticed, but there is at least one similarity between each of Bart's girlfriends. Bart becomes increasingly uncomfortable during the argument and sneaks away right before Laura, his first infatuation, shows up and calls out Shauna and that 16 yr old girl for dating a 10 yr old, saying something along the lines of while she had thought Bart was cool, she could not believe how pathetic they were for actually dating him. That is the last thing we as the audience would hear. This whole conversation seems long because it's typed but in reality I'd think it should only last about a minute. We see Bart again, running to Chief Wiggum and saying that he needed a new assignment, for which the chief sends him to stack books in the library. Bart could then say something like, I'd never thought I'd be so glad to have to spend the next four hours in a library. As he's walking over, he reflects on how similar it seems all of his relationships have been. He feels as if he's allowed himself to get into a repetitive rut with all of these girls and that, should someone be watching him, they'd probably be really bored with him and his predictable life (this is that sort of self-referential simpsons humor that I love, since many viewers HAVE been commenting on the staleness of the whole "oh, Bart gets another girlfriend" plots in the wake of the "Beware my Cheating Bart" episode). The idea that he, Bart Simpson, is predictable and boring causes him to swear off girls and focus on being the most awesome school-yard idol he can be. Of course, he finishes these thoughts right before he walks through the library doors, and immediately he sees a new girl and falls for her on the spot--kind of like with Laura. This girl seems very interested in him right away, staring at him and what not, and when he introduces himself to her she lets slip "Oh I know who you are" and then covers her mouth with her hands. They exchange names, and Bart asks her what she's in for, to which she kind of shadily evades the question and asks him on a date. Bart is a little surprised about her straight-forwardness and how easy it was to get her to go out with him, but he is happy nonetheless, so he agrees. Their courtship is brief, however, as on the date (I'm thinking picnic) she reveals to Bart that he is the star of a TV show (Do I dare have her tell him that he is on a show called the Simpsons?) and that there have been cameras on him constantly since birth, yadda yadda yadda the whole truman spiel. Bart is shocked, and says he doesn't believe her, to which she shoots back that now that he knows he won't be able to miss it. Bart leaves, upset, and goes home where he notices things like how everyone in town greets him and knows his name, his mother crossing her fingers as she changed his diapers in baby photos, and the boys' at Moe's repetitive, perfect schedule, his father included. I'm sure something funny with Milhouse can be inserted somewhere around here as well. Increasingly panicked, Bart steals the car and starts driving to get out of town and clear his head, but is stopped by men in uniforms right before turning a bend, saying he is not allowed to go farther and that they cannot disclose why. Freaked, Bart turns around and drives home. The camera then reveals to the viewer that around the bend, Mr. Burns is doing something embarrassing such as... I don't know... doing a dare from the crazy texan. Burns remarks something to the effect of, "Smithers, have you ensured the road is blocked to prevent my disgrace from going public?" "yes, sir." "excellent." Bart is, essentially, noticing lots of everyday things or weird coincidences and interprets them to mean that the girl is right about this secret TV show. He has trouble sleeping that night and the next day he feels rash and paranoid. He finds the girl bright and early, or maybe even bikes off to see her that night, and apologizes for not believing her and asks her what she should do. She tells him to escape by sailing out into the ocean. He steals the fisherman's boat and sails off and eventually encounters a storm (I dunno... I feel like there could be something funny done with the weather, but I'm afraid I'm better at thinking up basic plots than delivering humor). He reaches the wall thing that the real truman reaches, and a door, but before he can open it, his mother and family come in a helicopter and megaphone at him to come home and that they had been worried sick. Bart shoots back that his life is a lie blah blah blah the chick told him so, Doctor Hibbert, who is strangely present, takes the megaphone and explains that the girl is actually a mental patient who had been in the library not for community service but for quiet time. Bart says he doesn't believe him and then the girl leans out, clearly crazy and in a straight jacket, laughing hysterically, which causes Bart to start re-evaluating the situation. One by one he asks questions concerning mysterious events he had experienced that day, and one by one random people pop out of the helicopter to explain them. Finally, he says something such as "but what about this huge wall in the middle of the ocean?" To which a director randomly leans out of the helicopter and tells him they are filming a movie there and that the door simply leads to a dressing room. Krusty can also pop out sometime during this popping-out-of-people, probably right after marge gives some heart-felt speech, and say something like "Hey hey, here's your biggest hero in the world begging you to come back! hoohoohahah!" Bart checks the dressing room and it's true. Relieved, he climbs into helicopter and makes a remark about how glad he was that none of that stress was real, to which everyone in the helicopter exchanges looks uneasily, although Bart does not notice. After they fly away, some sort of intense music, not quite sure how sinister it should be, starts playing and the camera moves back in on the door. Lighting flashes, and it opens. The viewpoint of the viewers goes through the dressing room, and past a clothing rack is another door. It opens, and outside is the real world, a video of people walking down a street past the open doorway. Like, not Simpsons people. Real people. Human people. Me and you people. So, was the girl crazy, or not? ... DUH DUH DUH.
    Anyways, that's one of the plot ideas that I've got :P
    Last edited by yeahmkay; 05-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.

crunch munch snap pop fizz parklife's Avatar

good bump

Banned
    inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

I love it.

72/72/72/72 that good or god swha

Blog Entries

China called...
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS CHRIST 22
    dont bother saying how i spelt changed as chenged thats how its spelt in heaven
    Season 26 Ratings:
    ----

4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 8 > 3 > 1 > 10 > 9 > 12 > 11 > 15 > 20 > 14 > 13 > 18 > 16 > 19 > 17 > 21 = 22 = 23 = 24 = 25

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yeahmkay View Post
    Oh my gosh I had the a similar idea for the bart show! I called mine "the bartman show" however and my idea is also a little different... Although I think yours is really good.. I'm actually not sure whether or not I like your take on the bartman show idea better than my own! In mine, I envisioned Bart being busted for some prank or other and having to do community service as punishment. He's sent to go sweep the floors or something in the girls juvie where he sees Gina (that chick he had a fling with when he himself was sent to juvie). She greets him, and at the mention of his name Jessica (his first real girlfriend) steps forward as well, having being sent to the juvie center for her behavioral problems. Jessica, being deprived of male attention, greets Bart flirtatiously, which upsets Gina. Jessica and Gina start bickering, and suddenly, in a strange coincidence (which Bart could make some remark upon) every single one of his girlfriends shows up, all having been at the jail for either visitation periods, out of the goodness of their hearts, or being detained there themselves, and all start arguing with each other over which girl Bart had cared about the most. During this time, they all unintentionally point out the similarities present in each of Bart's relationships. For example, Jessica would say something like "Oh yeah, well Bart tried to change himself to impress me," to which Jenny could reply "Oh please, his day of behaving in bible school is nothing compared to the change he underwent for me." I don't know if you people have noticed, but there is at least one similarity between each of Bart's girlfriends. Bart becomes increasingly uncomfortable during the argument and sneaks away right before Laura, his first infatuation, shows up and calls out Shauna and that 16 yr old girl for dating a 10 yr old, saying something along the lines of while she had thought Bart was cool, she could not believe how pathetic they were for actually dating him. That is the last thing we as the audience would hear. This whole conversation seems long because it's typed but in reality I'd think it should only last about a minute. We see Bart again, running to Chief Wiggum and saying that he needed a new assignment, for which the chief sends him to stack books in the library. Bart could then say something like, I'd never thought I'd be so glad to have to spend the next four hours in a library. As he's walking over, he reflects on how similar it seems all of his relationships have been. He feels as if he's allowed himself to get into a repetitive rut with all of these girls and that, should someone be watching him, they'd probably be really bored with him and his predictable life (this is that sort of self-referential simpsons humor that I love, since many viewers HAVE been commenting on the staleness of the whole "oh, Bart gets another girlfriend" plots in the wake of the "Beware my Cheating Bart" episode). The idea that he, Bart Simpson, is predictable and boring causes him to swear off girls and focus on being the most awesome school-yard idol he can be. Of course, he finishes these thoughts right before he walks through the library doors, and immediately he sees a new girl and falls for her on the spot--kind of like with Laura. This girl seems very interested in him right away, staring at him and what not, and when he introduces himself to her she lets slip "Oh I know who you are" and then covers her mouth with her hands. They exchange names, and Bart asks her what she's in for, to which she kind of shadily evades the question and asks him on a date. Bart is a little surprised about her straight-forwardness and how easy it was to get her to go out with him, but he is happy nonetheless, so he agrees. Their courtship is brief, however, as on the date (I'm thinking picnic) she reveals to Bart that he is the star of a TV show (Do I dare have her tell him that he is on a show called the Simpsons?) and that there have been cameras on him constantly since birth, yadda yadda yadda the whole truman spiel. Bart is shocked, and says he doesn't believe her, to which she shoots back that now that he knows he won't be able to miss it. Bart leaves, upset, and goes home where he notices things like how everyone in town greets him and knows his name, his mother crossing her fingers as she changed his diapers in baby photos, and the boys' at Moe's repetitive, perfect schedule, his father included. I'm sure something funny with Milhouse can be inserted somewhere around here as well. Increasingly panicked, Bart steals the car and starts driving to get out of town and clear his head, but is stopped by men in uniforms right before turning a bend, saying he is not allowed to go farther and that they cannot disclose why. Freaked, Bart turns around and drives home. The camera then reveals to the viewer that around the bend, Mr. Burns is doing something embarrassing such as... I don't know... doing a dare from the crazy texan. Burns remarks something to the effect of, "Smithers, have you ensured the road is blocked to prevent my disgrace from going public?" "yes, sir." "excellent." Bart is, essentially, noticing lots of everyday things or weird coincidences and interprets them to mean that the girl is right about this secret TV show. He has trouble sleeping that night and the next day he feels rash and paranoid. He finds the girl bright and early, or maybe even bikes off to see her that night, and apologizes for not believing her and asks her what she should do. She tells him to escape by sailing out into the ocean. He steals the fisherman's boat and sails off and eventually encounters a storm (I dunno... I feel like there could be something funny done with the weather, but I'm afraid I'm better at thinking up basic plots than delivering humor). He reaches the wall thing that the real truman reaches, and a door, but before he can open it, his mother and family come in a helicopter and megaphone at him to come home and that they had been worried sick. Bart shoots back that his life is a lie blah blah blah the chick told him so, Doctor Hibbert, who is strangely present, takes the megaphone and explains that the girl is actually a mental patient who had been in the library not for community service but for quiet time. Bart says he doesn't believe him and then the girl leans out, clearly crazy and in a straight jacket, laughing hysterically, which causes Bart to start re-evaluating the situation. One by one he asks questions concerning mysterious events he had experienced that say, and one by one random people pop out of the helicopter to explain them. Finally, he says something such as "but what about this huge wall in the middle of the ocean?" To which a director randomly leans out of the helicopter and tells him they are filming a movie there and that the door simply leads to a dressing room. Krusty can also pop out sometime during this popping-out-of-people, probably right after marge gives some heart-felt speech, and say something like "Hey hey, here's your biggest hero in the world begging you to come back! hoohoohahah!" Bart checks the dressing room and it's true. Relieved, he climbs into helicopter and makes a remark about how glad he was that none of that stress was real, to which everyone in the helicopter exchanges looks uneasily, although Bart does not notice. After they fly away, some sort of intense music, not quite sure how sinister it should be, starts playing and the camera moves back in on the door. Lighting flashes, and it opens. The viewpoint of the viewers goes through the dressing room, and past a clothing rack is another door. It opens, and outside is the real world, a video of people walking down a street past the open doorway. Like, not Simpsons people. Real people. Human people. Me and you people. So, was the girl crazy, or not? ... DUH DUH DUH.
    Yeah.

Mkay.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

Blog Entries

...they want their wall back.

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yeahmkay View Post
    Oh my gosh I had the a similar idea for the bart show! I called mine "the bartman show" however and my idea is also a little different... Although I think yours is really good.. I'm actually not sure whether or not I like your take on the bartman show idea better than my own! In mine, I envisioned Bart being busted for some prank or other and having to do community service as punishment. He's sent to go sweep the floors or something in the girls juvie where he sees Gina (that chick he had a fling with when he himself was sent to juvie). She greets him, and at the mention of his name Jessica (his first real girlfriend) steps forward as well, having being sent to the juvie center for her behavioral problems. Jessica, being deprived of male attention, greets Bart flirtatiously, which upsets Gina. Jessica and Gina start bickering, and suddenly, in a strange coincidence (which Bart could make some remark upon) every single one of his girlfriends shows up, all having been at the jail for either visitation periods, out of the goodness of their hearts, or being detained there themselves, and all start arguing with each other over which girl Bart had cared about the most. During this time, they all unintentionally point out the similarities present in each of Bart's relationships. For example, Jessica would say something like "Oh yeah, well Bart tried to change himself to impress me," to which Jenny could reply "Oh please, his day of behaving in bible school is nothing compared to the change he underwent for me." I don't know if you people have noticed, but there is at least one similarity between each of Bart's girlfriends. Bart becomes increasingly uncomfortable during the argument and sneaks away right before Laura, his first infatuation, shows up and calls out Shauna and that 16 yr old girl for dating a 10 yr old, saying something along the lines of while she had thought Bart was cool, she could not believe how pathetic they were for actually dating him. That is the last thing we as the audience would hear. This whole conversation seems long because it's typed but in reality I'd think it should only last about a minute. We see Bart again, running to Chief Wiggum and saying that he needed a new assignment, for which the chief sends him to stack books in the library. Bart could then say something like, I'd never thought I'd be so glad to have to spend the next four hours in a library. As he's walking over, he reflects on how similar it seems all of his relationships have been. He feels as if he's allowed himself to get into a repetitive rut with all of these girls and that, should someone be watching him, they'd probably be really bored with him and his predictable life (this is that sort of self-referential simpsons humor that I love, since many viewers HAVE been commenting on the staleness of the whole "oh, Bart gets another girlfriend" plots in the wake of the "Beware my Cheating Bart" episode). The idea that he, Bart Simpson, is predictable and boring causes him to swear off girls and focus on being the most awesome school-yard idol he can be. Of course, he finishes these thoughts right before he walks through the library doors, and immediately he sees a new girl and falls for her on the spot--kind of like with Laura. This girl seems very interested in him right away, staring at him and what not, and when he introduces himself to her she lets slip "Oh I know who you are" and then covers her mouth with her hands. They exchange names, and Bart asks her what she's in for, to which she kind of shadily evades the question and asks him on a date. Bart is a little surprised about her straight-forwardness and how easy it was to get her to go out with him, but he is happy nonetheless, so he agrees. Their courtship is brief, however, as on the date (I'm thinking picnic) she reveals to Bart that he is the star of a TV show (Do I dare have her tell him that he is on a show called the Simpsons?) and that there have been cameras on him constantly since birth, yadda yadda yadda the whole truman spiel. Bart is shocked, and says he doesn't believe her, to which she shoots back that now that he knows he won't be able to miss it. Bart leaves, upset, and goes home where he notices things like how everyone in town greets him and knows his name, his mother crossing her fingers as she changed his diapers in baby photos, and the boys' at Moe's repetitive, perfect schedule, his father included. I'm sure something funny with Milhouse can be inserted somewhere around here as well. Increasingly panicked, Bart steals the car and starts driving to get out of town and clear his head, but is stopped by men in uniforms right before turning a bend, saying he is not allowed to go farther and that they cannot disclose why. Freaked, Bart turns around and drives home. The camera then reveals to the viewer that around the bend, Mr. Burns is doing something embarrassing such as... I don't know... doing a dare from the crazy texan. Burns remarks something to the effect of, "Smithers, have you ensured the road is blocked to prevent my disgrace from going public?" "yes, sir." "excellent." Bart is, essentially, noticing lots of everyday things or weird coincidences and interprets them to mean that the girl is right about this secret TV show. He has trouble sleeping that night and the next day he feels rash and paranoid. He finds the girl bright and early, or maybe even bikes off to see her that night, and apologizes for not believing her and asks her what she should do. She tells him to escape by sailing out into the ocean. He steals the fisherman's boat and sails off and eventually encounters a storm (I dunno... I feel like there could be something funny done with the weather, but I'm afraid I'm better at thinking up basic plots than delivering humor). He reaches the wall thing that the real truman reaches, and a door, but before he can open it, his mother and family come in a helicopter and megaphone at him to come home and that they had been worried sick. Bart shoots back that his life is a lie blah blah blah the chick told him so, Doctor Hibbert, who is strangely present, takes the megaphone and explains that the girl is actually a mental patient who had been in the library not for community service but for quiet time. Bart says he doesn't believe him and then the girl leans out, clearly crazy and in a straight jacket, laughing hysterically, which causes Bart to start re-evaluating the situation. One by one he asks questions concerning mysterious events he had experienced that say, and one by one random people pop out of the helicopter to explain them. Finally, he says something such as "but what about this huge wall in the middle of the ocean?" To which a director randomly leans out of the helicopter and tells him they are filming a movie there and that the door simply leads to a dressing room. Krusty can also pop out sometime during this popping-out-of-people, probably right after marge gives some heart-felt speech, and say something like "Hey hey, here's your biggest hero in the world begging you to come back! hoohoohahah!" Bart checks the dressing room and it's true. Relieved, he climbs into helicopter and makes a remark about how glad he was that none of that stress was real, to which everyone in the helicopter exchanges looks uneasily, although Bart does not notice. After they fly away, some sort of intense music, not quite sure how sinister it should be, starts playing and the camera moves back in on the door. Lighting flashes, and it opens. The viewpoint of the viewers goes through the dressing room, and past a clothing rack is another door. It opens, and outside is the real world, a video of people walking down a street past the open doorway. Like, not Simpsons people. Real people. Human people. Me and you people. So, was the girl crazy, or not? ... DUH DUH DUH.
    Hory sheet *mindfucked*

Anyway, almost a 10-year bump. You should've posted this on June 13
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Blog Entries

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun_dan View Post
    Hory sheet *mindfucked*

What does bump mean on this website? That it's been too long or something?
    Also, why June 13 specifically?

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats View Post
    I love it.

72/72/72/72 that good or god swha
    what does that comment mean? haha 72/72/72/72? and god swha? Sorry I'm new on this website so I don't know any user jargon stuff... if there is any user jargon on here...

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun_dan View Post
    Hory sheet *mindfucked*

Oh, I just noticed that it says the date and time of each post above the user icon. That'd explain the June 13 thing. I'm guessing a bump means re-starting a long dead conversation or something? I didn't realize this post was 10 years old... oops... oh well.

Trying to nap Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your keyboard does have an "Enter" key, correct?
    The original Favorite and least favorite by season
    Shorts: 1: The Pacifier Watching TV 2: World War III Maggie's Brain 3: Bathtime Scary Movie
    Episodes: 1: Krusty Gets Busted There's No Disgrace Like Home 2: Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3: Homer at the Bat Separate Vocations 4: Marge vs. the Monorail Krusty Gets Kancelled 5: Cape Feare Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homer Badman Lisa on Ice 7: King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8: Homer's Enemy Homer's Phobia 9: Bart Carny The Trouble with Trillions 10: Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" 11: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12: HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13: Tales from the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15: The Ziff Who Came to Dinner Bart-Mangled Banner 16: A Star Is Torn She Used to Be My Girl 17: My Fair Laddy The Italian Bob 18: The Haw-Hawed Couple The Boys of Bummer 19: Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20: Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21: The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22: Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23: The Falcon and the D'ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24: Hardly Kirk-ing What Animated Women Want 25: The War of Art What to Expect When Bart's Expecting

Voted "Best Taste" in NHC awards. Therefore, I'm right, you're wrong.

Thread Information