Thread: SPOILER! May 13th's 'Simpsons'

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

TyrantTakesIceBucketChall enge D DEBBS's Avatar

SPOILER! May 13th's 'Simpsons'

Found out about this on Dish Network's scroll/information on TV shows:

Look away now while you have the chance!

Ned and Edna are getting married!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah... It's been on Fox's schedule for a good while.

“Ned ’N’ Edna’s Blend” - 8/7c (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) ALL NEW

MARGE THROWS “NED-NA” A PARTY ON AN ALL-NEW “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, MAY 13, ON FOX

When the town of Springfield discovers that Ned (Harry Shearer) and Edna (guest voice Marcia Wallace) have secretly gotten hitched, Marge offers to throw them a congratulatory reception. However, bringing everyone together makes them all realize that no marriage is perfect. Meanwhile, Edna tries to help Ned’s children become more socially acceptable by changing some of the rules.

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Harry Shearer as

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Holy crap. Someone got some use out of Dish Network!

Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

"One of the keys to life is having a sense of proportion, knowing how long to sit at a restaurant after you've eaten, or how long you should go on vacation if you go to Hawaii for a month on vacation, I guarantee you that by the end you'll hate it. So it's the same with a TV show, you want to do a certain amount of it, so that when people look back on it and they love it. I could have easily done the show for one or two or three more years, but it would have changed the way people look back at it. I think I made the right decision. Because people like the show now even more than they did in the 1990s, because it didn't get worn out." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Thread Information