Thread: Funniest Morning Show DJ jokes.

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Funniest Morning Show DJ jokes.

The "Le Show" thread gave this idea....for anyone up in the morning and listens to those wacky DJ's what's the funniest thing you've heard them say/do? Here's some I remember when I used to listen to Minneapolis radio:

--One show I turned to had a guy singing an acoustic tribute to the Gal Bladder.

--Two DJ's were referring to the Taliban as the "Taliban Gang" like they were from the hood and the third DJ said: "Yeah, I know those guys. Their leader has his turban turned sideways."

--Another station back in the 90's had gone to Lou Diamond Philips's hotel room and offered him front row tickets to Mellisa Ethridge. It's funny because a few months earlier, his wife left him for Mellisa Ethridge.

--Before 9/11 level security, around 1998, a DJ took a tuba to the Minneapolis airport and "played" it in the concourse and yelled "Ricolah!" and people were actually yelling "Ricolah!" back in the background.

Any more you guys recall?

R.I.P. Marcia "Edna" Wallace! Edgar Allan Moz's Avatar

Mancow's Madhouse in the Morning with Mancow Muller is some pretty good stuff! I love the "Mancow Phone Scams" that he usually does at the end of the show. There was this one where he pranked a taxidermist, asking how much it'd be to get an animal that was about 6'2 and about 280 lbs stuffed, in a really creepy voice.

Around Christmas time a few years back the DJ told all of the kids to tune in for a special Christmas announcement only to be told that Santa Claus wasn't real. Quite cruel actually.
    I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz123 View Post
    I'm like the dexter of masturbation.

Blog Entries

LOL, amazing...

KDWB's morning show's assistant DJ Steve-O did a rap segment called: "Steve-o teaches yo kids the meaning of the word NO!"

When Justin Bieber came to town, they did a fake contest where if you were the 'right' caller you'd get the tickets and it went like this:

13yr Girl: Did I win the tickets!!!???

Steve O: You really want to go!?

13yr old: Yeah! (giddy scream)

Steve O: Do you really want the tickets!?

13yr old: Oh, gawwwd, yes!

Steve O: Well....NO! Too bad! You can't have the tickets! You need to learn disappointment at an early age! No, hang up on her! Next caller!

Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

"One of the keys to life is having a sense of proportion, knowing how long to sit at a restaurant after you've eaten, or how long you should go on vacation if you go to Hawaii for a month on vacation, I guarantee you that by the end you'll hate it. So it's the same with a TV show, you want to do a certain amount of it, so that when people look back on it and they love it. I could have easily done the show for one or two or three more years, but it would have changed the way people look back at it. I think I made the right decision. Because people like the show now even more than they did in the 1990s, because it didn't get worn out." -- Jerry Seinfeld

^
    WHAT?!? THAT IS AMAZING!

Have any of you heard of this one?

Blog Entries

Many LOL's were had in this thread.

THUMBS UP FOR ALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS CHRIST 22
    dont bother saying how i spelt changed as chenged thats how its spelt in heaven
    Season 26 Ratings:
    ----

4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 8 > 3 > 1 > 10 > 9 > 12 > 11 > 13 > 14 > 20 > 15 > 18 > 16 > 19 > 17 > 21 = 22 = 23 = 24 = 25

Blog Entries

The radio station actually did record one for youtube:

EDIT: My internet is too slow to actually watch this...sad but true. It several minutes just to post the link.

Haha, that's pretty funny, Rango!

Thread Information