Thread: Help Get Phil Hartman on Canada's Walk of Fame

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

chinese martian physicist HRH Sir Prince Charles's Avatar

Help Get Phil Hartman on Canada's Walk of Fame

Phil's brother has been campaigning for years to get him recognized (while such luminaries as the grandma from Happy Gilmore and, uh, some random super model have gotten the honor instead)... this year looks like his best chance ever. So those of you in Canada, go vote. And those of you not in Canada, just use a fake address and postcode and vote as well.

http://www.toronto.com/article/72513...r-phil-hartman

Canadians get a say in who gets inducted into the 2012 walk through submissions to the official website ( www.canadaswalkoffame.com) or Facebook fan page ( www.facebook.com/canadaswalkoffame). Nominations close Monday at 11:59 p.m.

Pin Pal MagicalManFromHappyLand's Avatar

On that link
    His favourite Hartman characters were Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer and Troy McClure (the cowboy on The Simpsons).

chinese martian physicist HRH Sir Prince Charles's Avatar

yeah that was bad research

Banned
    Blog Entries

Too much work, but if I was Canadian I'd definitely do it.

yeeha!

1. The Springfield Files
    2. Lisa's Date with Density
    3. Wild Barts Can't Be Broken
    4. The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
    5. Last Exit to Springfield
    6. Marge vs. the Monorail
    7. Homie the Clown

I voted
    My Simpsons Season 24 Ratings/Reviews:
    Moonshine River (2,25/5) / Treehouse Of Horror XXIII (3,5/5) / Adventures in Baby-Getting (3,25/5) / Gone Abie Gone (3,5/5) / Penny Wise-Guys (3/5) / A Tree Grows in Springfield (1,75/5) / The Day The Earth Stood Cool (3,75/5) / To Cur with Love (4/5) / Homer Goes to Prep School (3/5) / A Test Before Trying (3,5/5) / The Changing of the Guardian (1,25/5) / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing (2,75/5) / Hardly Kirk-ing (3,25/5) / Gorgeous Grampa (2,25/5) / Black-Eyed, Please (3,75/5) / Dark Knight Court (3/5) / Pulpit Friction (3,25/5)

Futurama - Season 7 :
    The Bots and the Bees : 3,75/5 / A Farewell to Arms : 4/5 / Decision 3012 : 3,5/5 / The Thief of Baghead : 3,25/5 / Zapp Dingbat : 2/5 / The Butterjunk Effect : 2,5/5 / The Six Million Dollar Mon : 4/5 / Fun On A Bun : 3,75/5 / Free Will Hunting : 2,25/5 / Near-Death Wish : 3,75/5 / 31st Century Fox : 3,5/5 / Viva Mars Vegas : 4/5 / Naturama : 2,5/5

Brakes 4 Committees Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

I'm not Canadian so I can't vote but for those Canadians out there, vote for Phil Hartman. He really deserves it for The Simpsons and NewsRadio.

The Past is in The Past Skylark Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries

come on canadians

Phil Hartman for Canada's Walk of Fame

Actually, anyone, anywhere in the world can vote for Phil - you don't have to be Canadian. Simply go to the CWOF website at http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nomination and cast your vote for Phil in the boxes for the Legends Award (he is on this ballot) and type his name in for your nomination, along with a short explanation of why he deserves this honour.
    Oh, and the answer to the spam block is 7, for those of you that are challenged by math...
    I have had the pleasure of coordinating this campaign along with Phil's brother Paul, as well as the rest of the family, friends and fans of Phil for two years now. We need ALL your help to make this come true this year - voting ends Monday, April 30th at midnight.

VOTE! And, thanks!

Blog Entries

Done.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

Thread Information