Thread: Two and a Half Men

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Banned
    Blog Entries

Two and a Half Men

No thread about this, my thoughts is that it's being declining since Charlie Sheen got taken out and replaced with Ashton Kutcher. They need Charlie Sheen back!

Same Avatar, Different Shit Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

Meh.
    My Simpsons Season 25 Ratings/Reviews:
    Homerland (3.5/10) Treehouse of Horror XXIV (5.0/10) Four Regrettings and a Funeral (4.0/10) YOLO (4.5/10) Labor Pains (5.0/10) The Kid is All Right (3.0/10) Yellow Subterfuge (5.5/10) White Christmas Blues (1.5/10) Steal This Episode (7.0/10) Married to the Blob (5.5/10) Specs and the City (4.5/10)

it was declining when sheen was there

just awful from day one.

Tyrant laps Cheerios milk! D DEBBS's Avatar

I don't see that happening because Sheen does NOT get along with Joe Lorre (the producer).

Sheen's doing well for himself: he's done two commercials (Fiat and Direct TV).

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Never saw this show as funny
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Blog Entries

no idea why critics see this as such a hilarious show. it's not.

there are no accidents HANDSOME.S4.COMPLETE.XviD's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Needs to be put out of its misery. It's an awful show.
    Quote Originally Posted by ofhf View Post
    I was always a pointless guy

formerly shutupa yo face moneychair2003's Avatar

Ashton just brings a new element to the show. More fun, less badass, and more rich.
    Check out my NFL blog. I write articles about every upcoming match, my predictions for those matches, what games are worth watching, and about everything else happening in the NFL. http://backbayfuturesportsmanagers.com/

http://www.reddit.com/user/ac519/

Banned
    Blog Entries

Wow, this community really hates the show. LOL.

Blog Entries

I like it...mind you I didn't watch much of it when Charlie was still in it...I like him, but just never seen the shown on TV much and didn't get a chance to check it out in the early days. The entire controversy between Chuck Lorre and Charlie Sheen is what made me tune in to see how they were going to deal with the main character leaving and I've been watching since then.

It's all right, but it's no Big Bang theory.
    Fun Fact: I hate heights

scaleless bologna sandwich Steve's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This show is funny in the same way that Nickelback makes quality rock & roll music.

the only bearable character to me is alan and yet he is the one that's horribly shit on episode after episode

pass

Makes Season 23 of The Simpsons look Oscar worthy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Homer I Am View Post
    that's because it's a bad show

In the running for worst show ever.

catchin' some gnarly pounders comeau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Homer I Am View Post
    Most Internet communities do.

The show used to be good, It never was something great but I prefer the older chapters than the new ones. I mean Ashton Kutcher could work but the writters are doing stupid stuff like a "monkey brother" and a chapter only for puking jokes because they think that is funny, well it's not. it's disgusting
    you are going to kill me because I am not sure how write in english
    The Simpsons - Season 26: Clown in the Dumps: C+ | The Wreck of the Relationship: A- | Super Franchise Me: B | Treehouse of Horror XXV: A- | Opposites A-Frack: A- | Simpsorama: B+
    Family guy - Season 13: The Simpsons Guy: C- | The Book of Joe: B | Baking Bad: C | Brian the Closer: C+
    American dad - Season 10: Roger Passes the Bar: B- | A Boy Named Michael: B | Blagsnarst, A Love Story: B |Blonde Ambition: B- | CIAPOW: B | Scents and Sensei-bility: B+ | Big Stan on Campus: C
    Bob's burgers - Season 4: Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl: B+ | Tina and the Real Ghost: B-

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joe miller View Post
    that's because it's a bad show
    That's just an opinion.

Blog Entries

i know... just like it's your opinion that it isn't.

charlie- boring mysoginist, very one dimensional, maybe funny if your 13.
    alan- I actually I want to punch him.
    jake- lose some weight you fat shit! and your one liners aren't funny, oh I get it, you like food, and all your "jokes" are about food. fuck off, your not garfield.
    the "maid"- a macho bitch that isn't funny.
    ashton kutcher's character- probably another twat.

so yeah

Blog Entries

Just watched last night's episode in which Alan suffered a heart attack and while he was in the hospital he was visited by the ghost of Charlie...played by Kathy Bates...I wish I was joking.

If you didn't see it here's what happens in a nutshell...Charlie tells Alan that he is in Hell, stuck wandering around in "This old broad's body...it's supposed to be some form of eternal damnation, but the jokes on them...boobs are still boobs".

OK that line was funny enough, but then they took it overboard...Charlie informs Alan that despite being a woman, he still has his balls, which "Dangle from my hooha"....OK Chuck Lorre we get it...you don't like Charlie...move on....then before he leaves he flashes Alan his Pussy/balls combo which we thankfully don't see but it's accompanied by a horrible jiggling noise "You gotta check this out...tell me that's not disturbing" Charlie quips....indeed.

He/She reappears a few more times throughout the episode, the first time Charlie convinced Alan to stop sponging off of Walden (Ashton Kutcher's character) and when he moves into a dingy, rodent infested apartment in a bad area Charlie reveals he was just fucking with him. "I had to come back from Hell to do it but I finally got you outta my freakin' house"...another funny line, and it's a vintage Charlie move, but given how Alan seems to have been the only person to show any affection for Charlie even after his death (Berta and Jake too, but they don't touch on them as much) it seems very cruel, plus earlier in the season Alan found Charlie's diary which revealed he really did love his brother and missed him when he wasn't around.

"I'm in Hell Alan, it's kinda what we do" Charlie laughs.

So then after Alan fakes a second heart attack in order to get back into the beach house and maintain the only real status quo this show requires. We get one more scene, this time with Jake seeing Charlie in Kathy Bates form. Charlie drops some pretty big hints as to who he is but Jake (Who is now a sorta skinny stoner since he's not a cute kid) but Jake...who is also now completely retarded to boot, doesn't pick up on it. Charlie looked like he was gonna say something nice but dumbfounded by Jake's stupidity he says "Screw it! I'm going back to Hell" where he is led off by two hot women in red outfits as he remarks "And me with just a nutsack"

THE END! CONGRATS CHUCK LORRE! YOU HAD A CHANCE TO GIVE THE CHARACTER A LOVING GOODBYE FROM ALAN AND JAKE AND CHOSE TO VENT MORE ANGER ON THE MAN WHO PLAYED HIM!

YOU'RE A BIG MAN! A BIIIIIG MAAAN!

Thread Information