Thread: Support Bobs Burgers

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Support Bobs Burgers

Its the only non Mcfarlane show on Animation Domination left! Except The Simpsons, but they wont be around for long. Its the only show that stands up to Seths regime! lol, nah i like it and it really fills the void that King Of the Hill left upon ending.

Also, who sees it outlasting the Cleveland show?

5 Favourites
    Duffless
    22 Short Films about Springfield
    Dead Putting Society
    Homers Enemy
    The old man and the lisa
    5 Halloween specials
    Treehouse of Horror 3
    THOH 4
    THOH V
    THOH 8
    THOH VII

Wishing that they would fire the writing team.
    Hoping that they Reboot the series after it ends.

R.I.P. Marcia "Edna" Wallace! Edgar Allan Moz's Avatar

I've just started watching Bob's Burgers and I can already tell that it will outlast The Cleveland Show. I haven't laughed this hard about a new show in quite a while!

If this show gets cancelled any time soon I am going to riot somewhere somehow sometime.

Best show on Animation Domination by leagues even though it's not the only show I like.

Rewatching season 1 on Netflix is happy times, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    If this show gets cancelled any time soon I am going to riot somewhere somehow sometime.

Best show on Animation Domination by leagues even though it's not the only show I like.

Rewatching season 1 on Netflix is happy times, yo.
    I've just started watching Season 1 on Netflix!

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eh, I saw the first episode and the one where he got trapped in the wall and the one where the older daughter tries that yoga or whatever it was. Seemed okay but failed to grab me. I certainly would support it over Family Guy or Cleveland though...

Pilot ep is ok but the show hit it's stride by at least the third episode for sure.

They overdid it a little with the "shock" jokes in the first ep. It's much more clever and subdued for the rest of the season.

prejudiced against all races zach's Avatar

it seems to get a lot of love around here. i'd watch it over any other fox animation shows. i usually laugh a couple times an episode. but i wouldn't really say it's a great show.

Banned
    Blog Entries

And I wouldn't say that season 11 of the Simpsons is a "good show".

prejudiced against all races zach's Avatar

okay.

High-functioning alcoholic Yule Blog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Love Bob's Burgers. My family used to be a similar brand of quietly screwed up so it resonates, and it's more on my sense of humour. In context it's a similarly family-friendly show (which began after the Seth boom of material more offensive and less clever than South Park) to The Simpsons. I like how the kids are quite young but the emphasis is not as much on their school lives (after Bart/Lisa, Meg/Chris, Steve, South Park, Allen Gregory it's nice to see kids used in some other setting). I also like how they've picked some quite obscure (within the genre) topics to begin with - if I see another Willy Wonka parody slopped in just for the hell of it I might immediately stop watching whichever show is the culprit! Bob's Burgers manages to glue a few vaguely familiar types of character and relationship together with some that seem completely fresh to me, and that's what makes it so appealing. Also it's lovably awkward and I enjoy the art style!
    "I enjoy munching taco so much that I'm basically a lesbian with a cock." ~ Shaunbadia

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bob's Burgers failed to please me from the beginning, but ever since Sheesh Cab Bob I started to appreciate the show and now I love it

Can't wait for Season 2 to premiere here in my country
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Boat on a track Train on the Water's Avatar

Got my roommate and two of my friends very into it. So I think this show can only get more popular. One of the hardest moments I've ever laughed in my life:

Gene: ANUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Camper

I stopped watching after the first two episodes. I've never really wanted to like it (Seeming I'm a huge Guy-Dad-Cleve supporter) but I'm actually keen to try and get into it. Afterall, I did the same with American Dad! and now I love it!

Brakes 4 Committees Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

I'm still watching Bob's Burgers, it's one of the ones I actively recommend and hope gets renewed alongside Fringe.

I doubt it would outlast a McFarlane show though...

Banned
    Blog Entries

I already bought a burger today from Bob... ain't that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    I'm still watching Bob's Burgers, it's one of the ones I actively recommend and hope gets renewed alongside Fringe.

I doubt it would outlast a McFarlane show though...
    Fringe got renewed for a final 13.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flimpsons View Post
    Gene: ANUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LET'S GET OUT OF THIS ASS PARLOR.
    IT STINKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozy View Post
    I've just started watching Season 1 on Netflix!
    I want to watch it on Netflix but I don't think it's available yet on Netflix Canada. Maybe in 6 month...

Since when you have American Dad on Netflix US because they add it only a weeks ago on Netflix CAN...
    My Simpsons Season 24 Ratings/Reviews:
    Moonshine River (2,25/5) / Treehouse Of Horror XXIII (3,5/5) / Adventures in Baby-Getting (3,25/5) / Gone Abie Gone (3,5/5) / Penny Wise-Guys (3/5) / A Tree Grows in Springfield (1,75/5) / The Day The Earth Stood Cool (3,75/5) / To Cur with Love (4/5) / Homer Goes to Prep School (3/5) / A Test Before Trying (3,5/5) / The Changing of the Guardian (1,25/5) / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing (2,75/5) / Hardly Kirk-ing (3,25/5) / Gorgeous Grampa (2,25/5) / Black-Eyed, Please (3,75/5) / Dark Knight Court (3/5) / Pulpit Friction (3,25/5)

Futurama - Season 7 :
    The Bots and the Bees : 3,75/5 / A Farewell to Arms : 4/5 / Decision 3012 : 3,5/5 / The Thief of Baghead : 3,25/5 / Zapp Dingbat : 2/5 / The Butterjunk Effect : 2,5/5 / The Six Million Dollar Mon : 4/5 / Fun On A Bun : 3,75/5 / Free Will Hunting : 2,25/5 / Near-Death Wish : 3,75/5 / 31st Century Fox : 3,5/5 / Viva Mars Vegas : 4/5 / Naturama : 2,5/5

American Dad has been on Netflix for a long time now in the US. At least a year, I would say.

Brakes 4 Committees Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuchAdoAboutNothing View Post
    Fringe got renewed for a final 13.
    Holy shit, this calls for fucking celebration over at boards&rec!

Now if only Bobs Burgers can get renewed, then I'd be in heaven.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Enough of this vulgarity!

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    American Dad has been on Netflix for a long time now in the US. At least a year, I would say.
    Thanks for the answer Kupo.

Also, Lost is on Netflix CAN only since and Futurama and Family guy only since 2 months.

I'm up to episode 13 right now and there wasn't an episode that hasn't made me laugh yet! I hope this show goes on like The Simpsons!

Boat on a track Train on the Water's Avatar

I feel like the Netflix exposure will only gain Bob's Burgers more fans. DVDs are for the current fans, but Netflix opens up a whole window for people to actually "try" TV shows. The fact it's even on Netflix is a great sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozy View Post
    I'm up to episode 13 right now and there wasn't an episode that hasn't made me laugh yet! I hope this show goes on like The Simpsons!
    No show should go on quite like the Simpsons has. Especially not a good show. Nobody wants to witness yet another downward spiral.
    I have gone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laurso99 View Post
    No show should go on quite like the Simpsons has. Especially not a good show. Nobody wants to witness yet another downward spiral.
    I'm sure this show will spiral eventually. I predict at season 6 or so. Thankfully, that's a long way away and we should appreciate the brilliance that this show has to offer right now! I support Bob's Burgers and you should, too.
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 25 > 17 > 24 > 18 > 20 > 19 > 23

This space is blank because I have nothing to review until September. Have a nice summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Frightened Inmate No. 2 View Post
    what girl could resist a guy who wakes up his mother to ask her if she has a crush on hitler

Blog Entries

Bobs Burgers is really the only show i look forward to on Animation Domination. The show definitly improved with season 2
    Paul Giamatti's plumber knows me by name
    .............My Twitter

Banned
    Blog Entries

What, only three more eps this season??

That's only nine total!!!

What happened to Fox airing some in the summer?

Blog Entries

closing this thread because it's becoming another general thread for bob's burgers

go here instead: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...-Bob-s-Burgers

Thread Information