View Poll Results: Should we ban [YOU] from the NHC?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 79.41%
  • No

7 20.59%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Board Poll: Ban [YOU]?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Yes, now we can all go back to what we are good at - complaining about the quality of the ne Simpsons episodes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome B. Wonderful View Post
    Lighten up, FP, that was the one day to come out and have massive lol's on a forum. So uh, April Fools.
    Oh yeah...guess I could've participated in it...
    The original Favorite and least favorite by season
    Shorts: 1: The Pacifier Watching TV 2: World War III Maggie's Brain 3: Bathtime Scary Movie
    Episodes: 1: Krusty Gets Busted The Telltale Head 2: Bart Gets an F The War of the Simpsons 3: Homer at the Bat Separate Vocations 4: Marge vs. the Monorail Krusty Gets Kancelled 5: Cape Feare Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homer Badman Lisa on Ice 7: King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8: Simpsoncalifragilisticexpialad'ohcious Homer's Phobia 9: Bart Carny The Trouble with Trillions 10: Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" 11: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12: HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13: Tales from the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15: The Ziff Who Came to Dinner Bart-Mangled Banner 16: A Star Is Torn She Used to Be My Girl 17: My Fair Laddy The Italian Bob 18: The Haw-Hawed Couple The Boys of Bummer 19: Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20: Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21: The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22: Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23: The Falcon and the D'ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24: Hardly Kirk-ing What Animated Women Want 25: The War of Art What to Expect When Bart's Expecting

Voted "Best Taste" in NHC awards. Therefore, I'm right, you're wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Oh yeah...guess I could've participated in it...
    There's always next year.

But seriously, it gets tiring after awhile.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

Brakes 4 Committees Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    But seriously, it gets tiring after awhile.
    I could of gone on for the entire day but I stopped mainly because it was getting tiring. A shame since I had so many obscure avatars and usertitles prepped up for use.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I must see the rest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    I could of gone on for the entire day but I stopped mainly because it was getting tiring. A shame since I had so many obscure avatars and usertitles prepped up for use.
    You were late by a few hours...

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome B. Wonderful View Post
    Hilarious, but a bastard.
    You're avatar is messing with my head, man!

Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

"One of the keys to life is having a sense of proportion, knowing how long to sit at a restaurant after you've eaten, or how long you should go on vacation if you go to Hawaii for a month on vacation, I guarantee you that by the end you'll hate it. So it's the same with a TV show, you want to do a certain amount of it, so that when people look back on it and they love it. I could have easily done the show for one or two or three more years, but it would have changed the way people look back at it. I think I made the right decision. Because people like the show now even more than they did in the 1990s, because it didn't get worn out." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Banned
    Blog Entries

That's what it does.

Banned
    Blog Entries

One of these days, ONE of these days! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Brakes 4 Committees Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbie View Post
    You were late by a few hours...
    How many?

Blog Entries

About 7 I'd say

Thread Information