Thread: Hey guys

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I like annoying avatar images Clarence's Avatar

Hey guys

It's been a while, but I'm the guy from the never ending level game.

I'm sure someone remembers me, I have over 4,000 posts here.

Anyway, as you guys are all great people, I was wondering if I could get your opinion?

Which banner would you click on for my website? I need to pick the best banner that would attract new people. Thanks!

click HERE if my Jesus with Guns avatar offends you (or if ya wanna get a laugh)

Blog Entries

bottom one

it looks a little more professional, the black on yellow really stands out, plus chuck norris is incredibly played out

you should take out the http://www. first, or the url altogether though, there's really no need for it

Sure we will Mr. Homer ANdre1001's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1st one

Sure we will Mr. Homer ANdre1001's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BTW, what's this game about?? seems interesting.

Choosing our preferred brightly coloured images over other brightly coloured images

So, next

★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - the times cloneasaurus's Avatar

the yellow one, but make it look less like a banner for a construction company - make the yellow warmer and maybe change the font?

Blog Entries

I like the first one more.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

No longer creepy Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would definitely more likely click on the yellow one, seeing as how it stands out a lot more. That will be important if you use it for advertisements on websites. So yeah, bottom one by a landslide.

(Oh, also, "Never Ending" should be hyphenated)
    The original Favorite and least favorite by season
    Shorts: 1: The Pacifier Watching TV 2: World War III Maggie's Brain 3: Bathtime Scary Movie
    Episodes: 1: Krusty Gets Busted The Telltale Head 2: Bart Gets an F The War of the Simpsons 3: Homer at the Bat Separate Vocations 4: Marge vs. the Monorail Krusty Gets Kancelled 5: Cape Feare Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homer Badman Lisa on Ice 7: King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8: Simpsoncalifragilisticexpialad'ohcious Lisa's Date with Density 9: Bart Carny The Trouble with Trillions 10: Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" 11: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12: HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13: Tales from the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15: The Ziff Who Came to Dinner Bart-Mangled Banner 16: A Star Is Torn She Used to Be My Girl 17: My Fair Laddy The Italian Bob 18: The Haw-Hawed Couple The Boys of Bummer 19: Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20: Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21: The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22: Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23: The Falcon and the D'ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24: Hardly Kirk-ing What Animated Women Want

Simmer Down There, Sparky Skylark Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i like the bottom one more

The bottom one

Blog Entries

Definitely the bottom one.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I'd avoid it if it was yellow, unless it's The Simpsons.

Thread Information