Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insect is creeping in to recent publications

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

I like Homer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Friz View Post
    Not an insect.
    Season 21 ratings (A.K.A. Qwert's Generic Sig Vol. II)

Homer The Whopper 7/10 Bart Gets A 'Z' 8.5/10 The Great Wife Hope 9/10 Treehouse Of Horror XX 9.17/10
    The Devil Wears Nada 9.5/10 Pranks And Greens 6.5/10 Rednecks And Broomsticks 7.5/10 Oh Brother, Where Bart Thou? 8.5/10
    Thursdays With Abie 5.5/10 Once Upon A Time In Springfield 10/10 Million Dollar Maybe 4.5/10 Boy Meets Curl 6/10
    The Color Yellow 9/10 Postcards From The Wedge 9.5/10

All Powerful giant sky-finger CMYK's Avatar

well.. I, for one , welcome our new insect overlords.
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

I don't care for G.O.B. Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like Homer.
    Homer Jay Simpson is a fictional character in the animated television series The Simpsons and the patriarch of the eponymous family. He is voiced by Dan Castellaneta and first appeared on television, along with the rest of his family, in The Tracey Ullman Show short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987. Homer was created and designed by cartoonist Matt Groening while he was waiting in the lobby of James L. Brooks' office. Groening had been called to pitch a series of shorts based on his comic strip Life in Hell but instead decided to create a new set of characters. He named the character after his father, Homer Groening. After appearing for three seasons on The Tracey Ullman Show, the Simpson family got their own series on Fox that debuted December 17, 1989.

Homer and his wife Marge have three children: Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. As the family's provider, he works at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Homer embodies several American working class stereotypes: he is crude, overweight, incompetent, clumsy, lazy, a heavy drinker, and ignorant; however, he is essentially a decent man and fiercely devoted to his family. Despite the suburban blue-collar routine of his life, he has had a number of remarkable experiences.

In the shorts and earlier episodes, Castellaneta voiced Homer with a loose impression of Walter Matthau; however, during the second and third seasons of the half-hour show, Homer's voice evolved to become more robust, to allow the expression of a fuller range of emotions. He has appeared in other media relating to The Simpsons including video games, The Simpsons Movie, The Simpsons Ride, commercials and comic books and inspired an entire line of merchandise. His catchphrase, the annoyed grunt "D'oh!", has been included in The New Oxford Dictionary of English since 1998 and the Oxford English Dictionary since 2001.

Homer is one of the most influential fictional characters on television, having been described by the British newspaper The Sunday Times as "the greatest comic creation of [modern] time". He was named the greatest fictional character "of the last 20 years" in 2010 by Entertainment Weekly, was ranked the second greatest cartoon character by TV Guide, behind Bugs Bunny, and was voted the greatest television character of all time by Channel 4 viewers. For voicing Homer, Castellaneta has won four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance and a special-achievement Annie Award. In 2000, Homer and his family were awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I hate Homer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Comicshow MolemanBob View Post
    I hate Homer
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

Same Avatar, Different Shit Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

I like Homer.
    Me too.
    My Simpsons Season 25 Ratings/Reviews:
    Homerland (3.5/10) Treehouse of Horror XXIV (5.0/10) Four Regrettings and a Funeral (4.0/10) YOLO (4.5/10) Labor Pains (5.0/10) The Kid is All Right (3.0/10) Yellow Subterfuge (5.5/10) White Christmas Blues (1.5/10) Steal This Episode (7.0/10) Married to the Blob (5.5/10) Specs and the City (4.5/10)

Quote Originally Posted by Comicshow MolemanBob View Post
    Homer Jay Simpson is a fictional character in the animated television series The Simpsons and the patriarch of the eponymous family. He is voiced by Dan Castellaneta and first appeared on television, along with the rest of his family, in The Tracey Ullman Show short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987. Homer was created and designed by cartoonist Matt Groening while he was waiting in the lobby of James L. Brooks' office. Groening had been called to pitch a series of shorts based on his comic strip Life in Hell but instead decided to create a new set of characters. He named the character after his father, Homer Groening. After appearing for three seasons on The Tracey Ullman Show, the Simpson family got their own series on Fox that debuted December 17, 1989.

Homer and his wife Marge have three children: Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. As the family's provider, he works at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Homer embodies several American working class stereotypes: he is crude, overweight, incompetent, clumsy, lazy, a heavy drinker, and ignorant; however, he is essentially a decent man and fiercely devoted to his family. Despite the suburban blue-collar routine of his life, he has had a number of remarkable experiences.

In the shorts and earlier episodes, Castellaneta voiced Homer with a loose impression of Walter Matthau; however, during the second and third seasons of the half-hour show, Homer's voice evolved to become more robust, to allow the expression of a fuller range of emotions. He has appeared in other media relating to The Simpsons – including video games, The Simpsons Movie, The Simpsons Ride, commercials and comic books – and inspired an entire line of merchandise. His catchphrase, the annoyed grunt "D'oh!", has been included in The New Oxford Dictionary of English since 1998 and the Oxford English Dictionary since 2001.

Homer is one of the most influential fictional characters on television, having been described by the British newspaper The Sunday Times as "the greatest comic creation of [modern] time". He was named the greatest fictional character "of the last 20 years" in 2010 by Entertainment Weekly, was ranked the second greatest cartoon character by TV Guide, behind Bugs Bunny, and was voted the greatest television character of all time by Channel 4 viewers. For voicing Homer, Castellaneta has won four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance and a special-achievement Annie Award. In 2000, Homer and his family were awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I hate Homer
    Principal Skinner is an old man who lives at the school.
    You are hearing me talk.

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah, the Joy of 'Sect.

Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

"One of the keys to life is having a sense of proportion, knowing how long to sit at a restaurant after you've eaten, or how long you should go on vacation if you go to Hawaii for a month on vacation, I guarantee you that by the end you'll hate it. So it's the same with a TV show, you want to do a certain amount of it, so that when people look back on it and they love it. I could have easily done the show for one or two or three more years, but it would have changed the way people look back at it. I think I made the right decision. Because people like the show now even more than they did in the 1990s, because it didn't get worn out." -- Jerry Seinfeld

"No, I said in-sects"

"In... cest?"
    That is highly insulting as it accurately portrays me as an Australian.
    Therefore I request your imminent apology.
    Top 10 Episodes:
    1. Bart of Darkness
    2. Bart Sells his Soul
    3. Bart vs. Thanksgiving
    4. Stark Raving Dad
    5. Separate Vocations
    6. Lisa on Ice
    7. Cape Feare
    8. Milhouse Dosen't Live Here Any More
    9. Kill The Alligator and Run - Seriously.
    10. Treehouse of Horror V
    11. Das Bus

Youtube: www.youtube.com/bomberswarm2
    Bigfooty: www.bigfooty.com/bomberswarm2

Blog Entries

well that bump was worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS CHRIST 22
    dont bother saying how i spelt changed as chenged thats how its spelt in heaven
    Season 26 Ratings:
    ----

4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 8 > 3 > 1 > 10 > 9 > 12 > 11 > 15 > 20 > 14 > 13 > 18 > 16 > 19 > 17 > 21 = 22 = 23 = 24 = 25

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome B. Wonderful View Post
    well that bump was worth it
    Damn straight, I should get a medal

Banned
    inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

Man, looking back, this forum was way more cool with threads like this.

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Uh Oh! Lisa added bugs to her vegetarian diet in Penny Wiseguys and now there's an entire group of bug connoisseurs led by Herman!

and it gets worse!!!

Banned
    inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

Frizzle Friz come back and make us laugh, we beg of you.

Blog Entries

good lord! they're not even being subtle about it anymore!

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Irvine

Don't you know I am serious!! Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Love is a Many Splintered Thing to have Mary coming to Springfield on a giant grasshopper.
    In order to effect the maximum taste out of food such as a boiled sweet.

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post

good lord! they're not even being subtle about it anymore!
    If you're anyone but Steve Allen you're stealing my bit!

Trying to nap Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats View Post
    Frizzle Friz come back and make us laugh, we beg of you.
    Friz is overrated.
    The original Favorite and least favorite by season
    Shorts: 1: The Pacifier Watching TV 2: World War III Maggie's Brain 3: Bathtime Scary Movie
    Episodes: 1: Krusty Gets Busted There's No Disgrace Like Home 2: Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3: Homer at the Bat Separate Vocations 4: Marge vs. the Monorail Krusty Gets Kancelled 5: Cape Feare Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homer Badman Lisa on Ice 7: King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8: Homer's Enemy Homer's Phobia 9: Bart Carny The Trouble with Trillions 10: Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" 11: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12: HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13: Tales from the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15: The Ziff Who Came to Dinner Bart-Mangled Banner 16: A Star Is Torn She Used to Be My Girl 17: My Fair Laddy The Italian Bob 18: The Haw-Hawed Couple The Boys of Bummer 19: Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20: Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21: The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22: Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23: The Falcon and the D'ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24: Hardly Kirk-ing What Animated Women Want 25: The War of Art What to Expect When Bart's Expecting

Voted "Best Taste" in NHC awards. Therefore, I'm right, you're wrong.

Blog Entries

I'm all for insects. In fact, BRING BACK THE SPACE ANTS!
    Last edited by Pops; 02-03-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaiv View Post
    But Pops is right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Friz is overrated.
    ha ha what

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    I'm all for insects. In fact, BRING BACK THE SPACE ANTS!

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Pops

Blog Entries

Subliminal Messages!

Blog Entries

LIAH
    STNA

I think they're calling someone named Stena a liar.

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome B. Wonderful View Post
    LIAH
    STNA

I think they're calling someone named Stena a liar.
    Or, maybe he was doing a report on two things most people hate: Hail and Ants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    *head explodes*

Thread Information