Thread: Questions about "Thunder"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Shocked Questions about "Thunder"

I noticed that on the SNPP DVD guide page, they mention a whole lot of stuff that has happened to "Thunder" over the years, including the 1991 shortening. I have a series of questions:

1. Is the VHS Village scene supposed to go after or before the beauty parlor? Because my copy shows it after.
    2. Were there any edits for this episode in syndication, besides "Rosebud"'s couch gag and "Kids don't have hobbies!"
    3. Where can I see this episode with the chalkboard "Hamsters don't fly"?

Note: I have a copy of this episode on my iPad (Homer knows Best) and it has the full opening sequence, with the blackboard "I will not fake rabies" and it also has the old "20th Television Fox" logo at the end. Is this what Global aired on their first airing?

Pictured in People Magazine Insomnia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The episode aired CUT without the blackboard gag to make room for some new Michael Jackson music video. I think most repeats after that aired the full uncut version. And on my DVD the VHS Village scene is BEFORE the beauty parlor scene.
    Paul Giamatti's plumber knows me by name
    .............My Twitter

I know that the MJ music video was "Black or White". And I was expecting that your DVD copy would match the HKB version best. Weird that it's the Fox 2nd/3rd versions on DVD and the Global 1st/3rd airings on iOS. Quite interesting.

Thread Information