Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Same Avatar, Different Shit Zombies Rise from the Sea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorstSimpsonsFanEver View Post
    Hey everyone! Huge Simpsons fan! I've been alive since Season One and a fan since I first played the Simpsons Arcade game when I was 4.
    Welcome to NoHomers "WorstSimpsonsFanEver"! Always nice to have a Simpsons fan on here, especially one who's played the arcade game at the age of 4, hope you enjoy the party.
    My Simpsons Season 25 Ratings/Reviews:
    Homerland (3.5/10) Treehouse of Horror XXIV (5.0/10) Four Regrettings and a Funeral (4.0/10) YOLO (4.5/10) Labor Pains (5.0/10) The Kid is All Right (3.0/10) Yellow Subterfuge (5.5/10) White Christmas Blues (1.5/10) Steal This Episode (7.0/10) Married to the Blob (5.5/10) Specs and the City (4.5/10)

The lesson here is, never try Inblackestnight's Avatar

I've been around for a couple months but I only noticed this page today so I'll 'officially' introduce myself finally. I've been a fan of the Simpsons since nearly the beginning and I will never tire of watching it. I heard about NHC long ago but was somewhat-recently reminded of it in an episode commentary so here I am. I am ashamed to say that I haven't been keeping up with recent episodes very well because I don't watch much TV anymore, and only follow a few shows that I catch online. My favorite episodes fall within seasons 3-10 but I would say the best seasons are 5-8. I'm already enjoying this site very much and I hope to interact with you all eventually!
    Last edited by Inblackestnight; 02-11-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Updated timeline

impeach churchill Handsome B. Wonderful's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just posting here so my username is on every section of the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsAPaddlin View Post
    Fuck Ted Nugent.

Season 26 Ratings:
    ----

in the middle of a hoedown eric's Avatar

welcome, WorstSimpsonsFanEver and Inblackestnight!

Welcome to NoHomers! Even though you've been here for a while, introducing yourself is always nice.

welcome to no homers.

We choo-choo-choose you The Simpsons™' Facebook Page's Avatar

Hello,
    I'm a long-time reader, first time poster. I've been a fan of The Simpsons since I first saw Bart Simpsons on Quebec-TV 20 years ago. I started watching the show regularly 5 years later around season 10. Anyways, I had nothing to do since Global was showing the grammys instead of a new episode and hopefully I will be a little more active by posting here. Ciao!

If it feels good, do it! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi! Welcome!
    The original Favorite and least favorite by season
    Shorts: 1: The Pacifier Watching TV 2: World War III Maggie's Brain 3: Bathtime Scary Movie
    Episodes: 1: Krusty Gets Busted There's No Disgrace Like Home 2: Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3: Homer at the Bat Separate Vocations 4: Marge vs. the Monorail Krusty Gets Kancelled 5: Cape Feare Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homer Badman Lisa on Ice 7: King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8: Homer's Enemy Homer's Phobia 9: Bart Carny The Trouble with Trillions 10: Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" 11: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12: HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13: Tales from the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15: The Ziff Who Came to Dinner Bart-Mangled Banner 16: A Star Is Torn She Used to Be My Girl 17: My Fair Laddy The Italian Bob 18: The Haw-Hawed Couple The Boys of Bummer 19: Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20: Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21: The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22: Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23: The Falcon and the D'ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24: Hardly Kirk-ing What Animated Women Want 25: The War of Art What to Expect When Bart's Expecting

Voted "Best Taste" in NHC awards. Therefore, I'm right, you're wrong.

Blog Entries

Welcome! Another Canadian member, eh? Good to see.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

Blog Entries

welcome to the nohomers club

Banned

Welcome.

Blog Entries

What all does Global show anyways?

Hi there. Just found the forum today and decided to register. I'm 19 and I live in Portugal.
    The Simpsons is the only TV program I follow and I've watched all 499 episodes. Even yesterday I re watched 'Hurricane Neddy' and 'Homer the heretic', as I prefer the ones that deal with religion.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board.

Blog Entries

welcome

Banned

matisptfan

Bem-vindo ao site do meu amigo. Se você odeia José Mourinho, ele vai ajudar você. Se você odeia Al Jean, ele vai ajudar você. Se você ignorar lolcats, ele vai ajudar você. Se você odeia The Cleveland Show, que irá ajudá-lo. No entanto, é uma honra ter alguém tão dedicado à mostra de como me aqui. Aproveite a sua estadia.

Blog Entries

Hi! The Simpsons, and to a lesser extent The Big Bang Theory are the only programs I follow.

Blog Entries

Well I've already posted but what the heck!

Hello, I am Dobbie (not my real name) and nice to meet you all!

..Or would you rather I introduce myself in French!

Blog Entries

Welcome to both of you.

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    and to a lesser extent The Big Bang Theory
    Good show!

22. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Welcome to matisptfan and Dobbie ?
    My Simpsons Season 24 Ratings/Reviews:
    Moonshine River (2,25/5) / Treehouse Of Horror XXIII (3,5/5) / Adventures in Baby-Getting (3,25/5) / Gone Abie Gone (3,5/5) / Penny Wise-Guys (3/5) / A Tree Grows in Springfield (1,75/5) / The Day The Earth Stood Cool (3,75/5) / To Cur with Love (4/5) / Homer Goes to Prep School (3/5) / A Test Before Trying (3,5/5) / The Changing of the Guardian (1,25/5) / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing (2,75/5) / Hardly Kirk-ing (3,25/5) / Gorgeous Grampa (2,25/5) / Black-Eyed, Please (3,75/5) / Dark Knight Court (3/5) / Pulpit Friction (3,25/5)

Futurama - Season 7 :
    The Bots and the Bees : 3,75/5 / A Farewell to Arms : 4/5 / Decision 3012 : 3,5/5 / The Thief of Baghead : 3,25/5 / Zapp Dingbat : 2/5 / The Butterjunk Effect : 2,5/5 / The Six Million Dollar Mon : 4/5 / Fun On A Bun : 3,75/5 / Free Will Hunting : 2,25/5 / Near-Death Wish : 3,75/5 / 31st Century Fox : 3,5/5 / Viva Mars Vegas : 4/5 / Naturama : 2,5/5

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Blog Entries

Hi Dobbie!

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Blog Entries

hi dobbie how are you

28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Blog Entries

Hi Dobbie, welcome to the board. Blimey there are indeed a lot of Canadians on here these days.

Banned

Yo Dobby Dob what up homie?

31. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbie View Post
    Well I've already posted but what the heck!

Hello, I am Dobbie (not my real name) and nice to meet you all!

..Or would you rather I introduce myself in French!
    Welcome to NoHomers! We hope you enjoy your stay and we hope you enjoy the vibrant community we have around here.

33. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    Welcome to both of you.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandreLeblanc View Post
    Welcome to matisptfan and Dobbie ?
    Dobbie is indeed my username, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Hi Dobbie!
    Hi Financial Panther!

Quote Originally Posted by joe miller View Post
    hi dobbie how are you
    I'm Dobbstastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Company Picnic View Post
    Hi Dobbie, welcome to the board. Blimey there are indeed a lot of Canadians on here these days.
    Hello there. Is there anyone else French Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Gums Murphy View Post
    Yo Dobby Dob what up homie?
    Well, let me put it this way. You ever been to the dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    Welcome to NoHomers! We hope you enjoy your stay and we hope you enjoy the vibrant community we have around here.
    I've been a lurker for quite a while now. Only decided to join! But cheers for the welcome ZRFTS!

Hi NHC Forums,I am Beth from Illinois

I'm a regular watcher of the show,and I remember when it used to be on Tracy Ulman.

Banned

Welcome Beth.

Since I've send a few posts already I thought it was time I introduced myself to y'all
    My name is Stitchje and live in Belgium, I've been a BIG fan of The Simpsons since they started showing their episodes on cable here!
    We are a few seasons behind, which is not amusing to say something on post including seasons like 21 - 23 or even the 500th episode, but I'm sure I'll get a lot of info here of what I can expect
    My second passion is Disney, as you can see on my nickname
    I'm gonna enter the academy university next year here in Belgium for animation arts
    Oh yeah I'm already 31, so I know some of you might be wondering "why go to college now?"
    Well there are 4 animation universities here in Belgium: 1 was a dump that could break down any minute, onather I didn't get through the entering exams because I didn't do model drawing, third on, get this, I was too good to participate because I draw Disney like characters and the fourth I got flunked all over the line!
    That last one hit me so bad that I just gave it up for 10 years, but then something happend that made me change my mind!!!!
    In 2009 I got cancer and almost died. It was then I realised that I want to do what I wanted, so that's why I'm gonna try it once more and I'm not giving up this time

I first wanted to go to Calarts in California, but with $70.000 collage money + $20.000 for campus ( and then I'd still have no food etc....) I found that a little TOO high
    $60.000 I could manage but $70.000 wow ( just kidding ) + you get a master year after those 4 years, how much was that gonna cost me

Ok and now I'm gonna stop talking
    Or I'd write a whole book

So there you go

Hi to everyone here on the board and lets make it a great forum

Love

stitchje

Thread Information