Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103
Results 3,061 to 3,087 of 3087

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I am a noobie

Paid for blood Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heard you had some trouble with the captcha, eh?

Yeah man., Every one I got had crazy scrunched up numbers and they looked exactly like letters. Shook my head.

Greetings everyone. I am new here and have given myself a title after the very best Simpsons character ever, Ralph Wiggum. I look forward to posting.

im looking forward to wasting my life here for atleast ~5 years

oy carbinga
    ay carbinga

Blog Entries

Looking forwards to posting. I'm new.

Hey. I'm new here, I had a really specific question about an episode and I wanted to test the people on the forum to see if they can answer my question?

Hi, I'm Amanameon! You may remember me from such websites as DeviantART and FurAffinity! I live in Kentucky!

I love cute stuffs, fairies, space, stars, Nintendo, video games, anime, Japan, chibis, and anything comical and funny. Thanks for concern! ^_^
    🌸Hoshi✩Hoshi✩Deshimaru! ≧◡≦🌸
    Currently develops a crush on Waylon Smithers.

I sleep in a racing car!
    Do you?

"EAT MY SHORTS!"
    Cowabunga!
    "Now do Classical Gas!"
    "Hey! We are not wieners!"

Howdy,

I used to post here back in 04/05 as Bob Smith/Jeff Albertson. I was an angsty 12 year-old who got banned. Now I'm an angsty 25 year-old who knows his place.

Anyone still here from that era?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyShabadooJr. View Post
    Howdy,

I used to post here back in 04/05 as Bob Smith/Jeff Albertson. I was an angsty 12 year-old who got banned. Now I'm an angsty 25 year-old who knows his place.

Anyone still here from that era?
    Yo

Steamed Hams

Hello NHC members. I'm a long-time visitor, and I decided to recently join because I love talking about the Simpsons and the Steamed Hams meme, as well as a lot of other Simpsons memes. I hope to bring forth lots of good discussions with you all and may your Steamed Hams be good ones

I'm Luke. I watched all the Simpsons episodes in 2015 and have been in love with the show ever since.

hey im jaime aka bartman on youtube and here so ive been watching the simpsons since 2013 and ever since its been one of my favorite shows
    please kill me

Hello, my name's Lee.

Most Simpsons fans seem to think that "You Only Move Twice" is one of the best episodes, but for me that was the first episode where I felt the tone of the show was off, and the beginning of the demise of the series. I still enjoyed season 9, but I hated season 10 and much of what came after, which is sad as the Simpsons had been my favorite show until then..

Anyway, I signed up here to take about a particular Simpsons issue, but can't seem to create a new thread yet. Could anyone advise?

Hey, I'm new here. I just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I really like The Simpsons and my favorite season is Season 5. I'm still debating over a favorite episode, as there are a lot of gems in the older seasons (some prime examples being Bart Gets an Elephant and Itchy and Scratchy Land). I might not be that active, but I will definitely be online as often as possible.

i am a noob

Hello! I'm new in this forum. I'm French and I've seen The Simpsons since I was little, and I'm still doing it now. I hope to have a good time and be able to contribute something here, especially in the category "Simpsons Episode Discussion" which is the most compelling for me.

Remorseless eating machine Sorny's Avatar

Hmm.. I think it's a good idea I reintroduce myself here as it's been years since my last login. I'm sick and off work for the day, so naturally I decided to clean out my inbox when I found a NHC birthday message from last year. I tried to remember my password and voila, here I am. I found someone had left a nice little message on my profile, so I'll give it another shot Lifelong Simpsons fan from Australia reporting for duty

Hey I just discover this forum and I heard this was the biggest simpsons fan community so I decide to join it !

Hello, I am BartBoy666, your new resident newb! I love The Simpsons, and I hope to be a great part of your community!

Oh, and in case you can't tell, I also love anime.

Hi, came here to share my creations with LEGO about the Simpsons

Pleasure to be here!

henlo friend

Hey

I am French, i love Simpson, i follow for a long time. My seasons favorites are 3, 6, 7 and 8.

See you

Hi! I guess I should introduce myself. I'm 29, from Norway. Been watching Simpsons since I was a kid. My fave seasons are 3 - 8 I'd say, although I like some season 2 aswell, and a few eps in season 9. Looking forward to checking out this forum!

Ello, I'm peachpunch and I probably don't care about your feelings,

27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Blog Entries

well that’s good cuz I don’t care about yours
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Thread Information