- Fanscript #3. Here's #1 and #2, if you're interested.
- Treehouse of Horror episode.
- Parody/homage of the novel And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- Lots of deaths. Lots and lots and lots.
- No spoilers from that book, although a bunch of elements are borrowed.
- Completely different solution than that book, however. Why do a mystery if the solution has already been written for you?
This should start sometime next week; I'm almost done with the plotting. For now, here are some notes that I found scribbled on some scraps of paper.
A Nursery Rhyme
Ten little isotopes swimming in some brine,
one dissolved completely and then there were nine.
Nine little isotopes gaining too much weight,
one went back for seconds and then there were eight.
Eight little isotopes floating up to Heaven,
one split his halo open and then there were seven.
Seven little isotopes doing magic tricks,
one permanently disappeared and then there were six.
Six little isotopes learning how to drive,
one's tore his seatbelt and then there were five.
Five little isotopes digging for some ore,
one dug to China and then there were four.
Four little isotopoes singing songs with glee,
one hit a sour note and then there were three.
Three little isotopes chasing a kangaroo,
the kangaroo punched one, and then there were two.
Two little isotopes sneakily on the run,
one got caught by cops, and then there was one.
One little isotope swimming in the sun,
he got hung up in the heavy current, and then there were none.
People of Interest (or, two lists compiled into one!)
- Abraham Simpson
- Agnes Skinner
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
- Barney Gumble
- Bart Simpson
- Clancy Wiggum
- Cletus Spuckler
- Dr. Nick Riviera
- Edna Krabappel
- Helen Lovejoy
- Homer Simpson
- Jasper Beardley
- Lenny Leonard
- Marge Simpson
- Moe Szyslak
- Patty Bouvier
- Selma Bouvier
- Seymour Skinner
- Waylon Smithers
The killer is on that list. Place your bets.