Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1224

Thread: NHC Weekly Episode Club (Simpsons Spin-off Showcase)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Sorry I'm a little late on this, but I had been busy.

Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song is an understated season 5 episode that effortlessly merges strong character depth and a great sense of humour, not that that's anything new in the classic era.

Skinner has always been one of my favourite secondary characters. After a number of great supporting roles as well as playing a love interest to Patty in Principal Charming, this episode in particular expands on what we know of this man.

The episode begins with a very memorable setpiece indeed. SLH being brought for show and tell followed by the chaos in the airvent delivers a great start to the episode, whether it's the class in awe of the dog or one of Groundskeeper Willie's finest hours. The problems ultimately leading to Skinner's firing (with Chalmers in great form, no doubt) is a nice way to close things out and make what happened up to this point resolve with the proper payoff.

From this point, I really enjoy how you've basically got the two stories going on that are very much related to each other. There's Bart developing a friendship with Skinner, as the two interact informally in a way never thought possible. Interestingly, Skinner and Bart work just as well as friends as they do enemies, though we know it would have to go back to the status quo by the end.

Meanwhile, we get a great look at Flanders in the principal's chair. It's a prudent choice that such an amicable character is used here as opposed to some maniacal tyrant. Ultimately Ned's easy-going demeanour has the school not in harmony but in shambles. However, I absolutely loved that the conclusion to this story by Chalmers is determined not by the state of the school but the prayer. It gave way to one of my favourite lines...

"That sounds like a prayer. A prayer...in a public school system? God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion."

So what else does this episode comedically? I always struggle in these classics to name moments because it's nearly end to end that less stands out above the rest. However, I've always been partial to the Billy and Cloneasaurus as well as the hilarious double standard the students take at the assembly with Flanders and Chalmers.

A bonafide classic and one of my favourite episodes of the fifth season. Oakley and Weinstein deliver and provide a incredible balance of character and humour that foreshadows their showrunning style just a little over a season later. 5/5 (A)
    Last edited by Nauru-1; 09-01-2010 at 09:07 AM.
    To view various lists about my Simpsons opinions, click the link below.

http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=27253

Sorry this one took me so long. I picked the episode and did not get to discuss it until Tuesday night. I picked this episode because this is an episode I really feel does grow on you. When I first watched this episode I will admit I was not too fond of it, but as time has progressed and my tastes have changed it has become one of my personal favourites of the whole series. An episode that is a definite contender for a top ten placement.

Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song comes from one of the top seasons of the whole series. So it can easily be forgotten by the greats it is stacked up with. For some at least. This is my second favourite episode of a solid season. There is nothing that does not work in this episode. The humour is top notch, the writing is sharp and tightly woven, the overall plot is excellent and the character development made in this episode rivals almost any episode in the series. A milestone episode that instead of being remembered for just its milestone is remembered for being a great episode.

First off what people care about the most, the humour. This episode is one of those classic era episodes where the jokes were going off at a rapid pace. Right from the start where Bart is trying to choose his show and tell, the show in tell itself(Milhouse's line about knowing the dog beforehand had me in stitches), Willie in the air ducts, the exchange between Skinner and Chalmers, the school after Skinner leaves etc. I could go on and on but I do not just want to summarize all the funny moments. This is what the classic era is known for, an uncanny ability to pack so much humour into 22 minutes. It simply astounds me.

This is one of the episodes where there is not a moment where you feel the plot is moving at the wrong pace. It is cleverly written and packed with jokes. It also manages to pack a lot of down to earth, heart-warming moments in there too. The ending is one that is a truly touching moments. Not overtly emotional but it does make you feel tenderness. The mix between humour and sentiment shown in this episode is amazing.

The high point of this episode is defiantly the character development of Skinner. Skinner has easily become one of my favourite, if not my favourite character of the Classic era. This episode is one of those episodes that shows off the deep character Seymour Skinner can be. After Bart gets Seymour fired they quickly become friends. This is a relationship that grows only after the social restraints of "principal and mischievous student" are thrown off. It is quickly realized that both of them are not too different from each other. Skinner is still childlike in many ways. He is socially an outcast and really does not get any respect (from his students or from his old army group he was leading). This episode lets us look into the tortured soul of Seymour Skinner and it is really hard not to feel sorry for him.

Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss song is contained in one of the best seasons of the series but is defiantly not an episode that should be forgotten. The great mix of humour, sentiment and character shows off what made Oakley and Weinstein such great writers and future show runners.

A
    Last edited by Squeaky Voiced Teen; 08-31-2010 at 11:59 PM.

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Nauru-1

All right, the next guy on the list is the chilliman so it is his turn to pick this week's episode (since I can't find him either on the members list or in this thread, he must've changed his username; which one is it?)

Everything You Ever Dreamed Mr. Trampopoline's Avatar

goodfella i think
    "Sleeping Beast"

next episode : Grade School Confidential (S8)

I personally find it pretty underated, plus another good skinner episode, before the whole arman tanzarian bs.

Alright, I'll grab a Pauper defense mechanism out for the next review. Grade School Confidential is another nice, however.

I just watched this episode. I think it will be good episode to talk about as it laid the seed for the whole Skinner/Krabappel relationship that for the most part led to some awful post classic era episodes

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow I was going to choose that episode for my choice oh well a very good choice

Bovine University Graduate 3dsimpson's Avatar

So can I still post a review of the episode for this week?
    Add me on Steam - ultralex13

Going to try and be more active here, dagnamit!

yeah you can up until Saturday

Bovine University Graduate 3dsimpson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky Voiced Teen View Post
    yeah you can up until Saturday
    Ok thanks. Is it ok if I do it on Saturday, because I go back to school tomorrow and I have no time tonight?

I dunno I wouldn't bother to be honest. You should just watch next weeks episode on Saturday and review it.

Blog Entries

go ahead and review Baadasssssss Song on Saturday. who cares.

Great episode choice, goodfella; I look forward to rewatching that one and write down my thoughts on it.

hammster - Bart Sells His Soul
    ahhgoobras - You Only Move Twice
    Animal - Marge On The Lam
    arii - Bart Gets An F
    B*O*R*T - The Last Temptation Of Homer
    CaclculatedChaos - One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish
    cinco - Radio Bart
    Colonel Hap Hapablab (Darren.Erg) - Marge Vs. The Monorail
    D'ohmer - Summer Of 4 Ft. 2
    EthanRunt - No Show
    Fear of Flying - Bart The Lover
    Financial Panther - Cape Feare
    Green Man - No Show
    Guy Haines - On Vacation
    Jims - Miracle On Evergreen Terrace
    Joe Miller (S. Bubbles) - Behind The Laughter
    Leo Pard - Homer Vs. The Eighteenth Amendment
    Marge Bouvier (Bouffant Betty) - Lisa the Greek
    Mr. Trampopoline - Mother Simpson
    Nauru-1 - Bart's Friend Falls in Love
    NumberZone - Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily
    qwertyuio - Lisa the Iconoclast
    Richard Nixon - Saddlesore Galactica
    ryan o - Unavailable
    Safe as Milk - No Show
    Squeaky Voiced Teen - Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song
    the chilliman (goodfella) - Grade School Confidential
    TheForbiddenDonut
    the real melvin
    The Sovereign
    The Wiggs
    You Only Move Twice
    zartok-35
    Brodie
    Comicshow MolemanBob
    dewey
    CompanyPicnic93
    3dsimpson

Blog Entries

Sorry that I'm doing it a bit early...

Grade School Confidential
    This episode is rapidly becoming my favorite episode of Season 8 it has such a great story that is so down to Earth it's unbelievable. Skinner and Krabappel are such great characters I also think Skinner, Edna and Chalmers are the most realistic characters on the show and when I watch this episode it feels like it's real to life. Anyway the start of the story is great I love every second of Martins party. I liked that Bart had a role in this episode and it was also nice to see the two teachers acting like they were his parents. Ralph and Chalmers were funny as per usual. Homer although not much was seen of him did have some great lines which gave humor to a realistic story. So that's about it a great episode that has alot of everything a good show should have, Humor, Heart, Story and Character development.

Score: A, 4.5/5, 9.5/10, 98%, Magnificent (I only give 10's to my top 3 favorite episodes)

Card Wars super Amadeus zartok-35's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In "Grade School Confidential" Bart Simpson becomes a pawn in some strange school secrecy.

Directed by Susie Dietter, assistant director Orlando Beaza. Listed animators include Eric Stefani, Chris Clements, Josh Taback, Steve Mealue, Tom Woodall, Shaun Cashman, and Erick Tran. Also included are Sanjay Patel and Andrew Schuhler, who did not contribute to The Simpsons very much beyond this episode.

Bart meeting Mrs. Krabappel at the party is Chris Clements artwork, complete with half-eyebrows and gaps.

Chris is also there with Maude and Krusty addressing the 'Sex Cauldren'.

Eric Stefani's contributions are numerous.
    Eric did the exchange with Lisa being toted out of the party.

Also, Bart being left with Agness Skinner. Here we see his beautifully detailed facial expressions.

And "Does that mean Mrs. Krabbapple is a virgin too?" Homer's facial preportions are always a little bit wider in an Eric scene.

"I've been calling her Crandall! Why didn't somebody tell me?!?" -by Josh Taback. You can tell by the shape of Homer's head.

I think it was Tom Woodall who drew the notch eyes. He did the scene with Homer piloting the rocket mower and impersonating president Nixon.

All in all, this is a fine classic era Simpsons story, complete Armour hotdogs.

I give it an A-. I'm not much of a romantic, so it doesn't do TOO much for me. But it has some brilliant lines in it, like that scene down at the Wiggum house, and the math magician.

The moment from the episode that sticks with me is when everyone gets sick after eating the Oysters.

I last watched this episode to celebrate when I earned my 'Food safe' degree.

On another note, this episode started the fine tradition of 'writing wives', inwhich the wife of the showrunner, in this case Rachel Pulido, wife of Bill Oakley, writes on the show. The legacy continued with Mike Scully's wife Julie Thacker, and is still going with Stephane Gillis, bride of Al Jean.

Seasons 1-9 - Classic era
    10-12 - Scully era
    13-16 - Silver age
    16.5-17 - The shit abyss
    18-24 - Zombie Simpsons

great review zartok

Blog Entries

I'm a bit short on time, so unfortunately it's not going to be a particularly in-depth review this week.

All of the characters in this episode are extremely well portrayed - Lonely, desperate Krabappel, Superintendent Chalmers, a man whose real personality is masked by the expectations he must fulfill in his job, and of course Bart - perfectly in character as a boy who has found himself once again in a difficult situation which requires the best of his skills to escape.

I liked the vomiting scenes at Martins birthday party - they were sickeningly well animated without being too over the top. I also enjoyed the whole idea that not only is Martin sad enough to invite the school staff, but that Skinner and Edna have nothing better to do on a Saturday. Skinner was well in character as a man tortured from every angle - by his mother, his own failures, and the man who oversees his efforts at the school. The scenes afterwards where Skinner and Krabappel have finally found some enjoyment, even at the jobs which depress them so much is very genuine.

The whole final act of this episode is fantastic as well, with some hilarious lines (My opinions are as valid as the next mans!) and excellent pacing. One of Season 8's highlights, although it's not a laughfest.

A

Blog Entries

Thank you.

I always recognized Grade School Confidential as a great episode on Skinner and Krabappel. However, there are so many little bits in this that made this episode both funny and touching. I'd actually go as far to say that it's really one of season 8's best now that I've revisited it.

I hardly ever pay attention to this, but I noticed that the acts got progressively longer in this episode, going roughly from 5 minutes to 7 minutes to 9 minutes. Yet, the episode flowed magically. I can't say there were really any scenes that felt out of place, and somehow the roles of the secondary characters seemed stronger than usual. Case in point would be Nelson with two perfectly timed Ha-has. I usually don't care for that running gag, but here I was quite impressed.

Naturally the three main characters in this story are perfectly characterized. Edna assumes the character she was back in Bart the Lover, another brilliant episode; Skinner is his awkward, straight-laced self; and Bart a caring but mischievous little fellow. I noticed that this draws numerous parallels from last week's episode, not coincidentally O/W penned. In particular, I thought it was interesting that in both Bart does something to cause Skinner to lose his job, yet very little in terms of blame is thrown his way. A very nice touch.

I mentioned earlier that there were many moments I had forgotten. I tried to keep note of them, and they include Bart breaking off the ice statue's finger for ice in his drink, Homer's hysterical imaginary conversation with the president as he plays with Bart and Milhouse, the police accidentally creating a romantic environment for Edna and Seymour, and amusing little exchanges like Skinner being a "lucky boy" and Chalmers' movie talk with Bart at the theater.

Oakley and Weinstein seemed to excel using secondary Springfieldians in their stories to make excellent episodes indeed. This probably will draw some cries about Principal and the Pauper, a third major role for Skinner that draws the ire of some. In that case, I would argue the basic story struggles but a keen sense of character remains that was lost soon after in the next regime.

Regardless, Grade School Confidential is an exceptional Simpsons episode and perhaps one of the last that blends all the key elements of the show. 5/5 (A)

The second episode featuring Seymour Skinner in a row for this weekly episode club, 'Grade School Confidential', is an incredibly good episode in my opinion; the overall story is very solid and it fleshes out both the characters of Seymour and Edna at the same time as it introduces their romantic relationship that has led to a few more stories about them, but none has been as good as this one. It is perhaps not one of the greatest episodes of all time but it is still really funny and quite memorable. The animation is as great as the plot and utilizes many shadows and some nice effects and the music is perfectly solid and helps a lot to set the overall tone for the episode. Simply put, it's one of the most underrated episodes from the eight season and also one of the best; Oakley and Weinstein really knew how to do great stories about the secondary characters.

The plot which as said is about the blossoming romance between Skinner and Edna and how Bart is forced into being their errand boy before he outs their secret is a great plot that hold up all the way through; how it all is executed with the pacing and such is almost flawless, it's great stuff as i've already said. The first part of the first act which deals with Martin Prince's birthday party was a really good way to introduce the main story about Seymour and Edna; especially seeing as it was a somewhat realistic and well-executed way of bringing these two characters together outside of the school environment and let them have a chat, it all just flows so well and how it then starts escalating up to the point of them being discovered making out in the school closet and then how their lives starts falling apart until they make their stand and barricades themselves inside the school; I really like how Bart is pulled into all of this and is basically forced to tag along until he gets enough, but also how he later starts regretting what he did to his principal and teacher.

On to the characterizations, which I felt were all on spot; they really nailed basically every character here personality-wise so there's nothing to complain about that; the more emotional bits worked really well with the characters that were involved and added some realism. The dialogue between the characters was great throughout the episode (I guess it is the delivery of the lines is what makes a lot of them so good), in particular the stuff between Skinner and Edna, and even small things that were uttered were factors that added a lot to the episode, so overall, i'd say that the dialogue was one of the best factors of the episode; it was fun and at some points even gave a bit more depth to the characters. The voice actors and actresses did a great job on this episode to bring their characters to life; kudos to them.

Some people might say that this episode is lacking in the humor department, but to me that isn't the case. It has a lot of fun and hilarity going on and none of them makes the great plot less good, so i guess most of them worked really well. There's the line "Finally, the bake sale to raise money for the car wash has been cancelled due to confusion", Homer riding the lawnmower while imitating Nixon, Bart walking away from Krabappel after their awkward confrontation and just stands a number of feet away while doing nothing, the mathemagician bit, Agnes spying on Skinner and Edna and telling her son "not to play in the neighbor's yard", the whole cinema scene with Skinner mentioning that his thermos got confiscated and Chalmers asking Bart questions regarding the movie (that bit was really funny), the cake album scenario, Ralph's line about the babies and the reply "The baby looked at you?", Homer asking Bart where the remote is via the bullhorn, Wiggum trying to use reverse psychology, "Sex Cauldron!?, I thought they closed that place down!" and the reactions to Skinner's revelation about being a virgin. Bottom line is that there's quite a bit of humor in the episode and even though it's not a laugh-fest, the humor definitely gets the job done and hits the right spots.

I really like how it all is wrapped up with Skinner and Edna lying ot Bart about breaking up and goes back into the closet while laughing; I'd say it's an example of an 'screw-the-audience' ending done right and it's neither wacky or stupid. I must also add that the following Oakley & Weinstein episode featuring Skinner, 'The Principal And The Pauper', doesn't ruin this episode or any other Skinner episode for me despite being so controversial and essentially violating the long established past of the character; I guess i'm a bit more lenient about 'Pauper' but i'm still not sure wether to just overlook it or place it among the canon episodes. Anyhow, 'Grade School Confidental' is an episode which has both humor and heart mixed into a solid story; it's definitely one of my favorite episodes featuring Skinner and also Edna.

Overall, it's a great episode that is a delight to watch; it's colorful and gives some of the secondary characters some extra time to shine, even the ones of them who appears and only has a brief speaking part doesn't feel superflous to the episode; they all fit in just perfectly and helps broaden the story a bit. Of course, solid characterizations and several really funny and memorable moments are there to top it all off; one of my favorites being the one where Nelson punches Martin in the gut and goes "haw-haw" but only gets halfway before keeling over due to the food poisoning (that one gets me every time). All in all, it's very solid episode and one of the best character-based episodes of the eight season; It is really good stuff all the way through and it perfectly shows how great O&W were as the showrunners by combining great plots, humor and characterizations.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: zartok-35

Looks like I killed this thread, way to go; I hoped to see a GSC review by qwertyuio but it looks like that ain't gonna happen (Btw, what happened to Bouffant Betty?)

Anyway, now over to this week's episode picker: TheForbiddenDonut. I'm really looking forward to seeing which episode he'll choose for this weekend.

A Streetcar Named Marge

Great choice, TFD; I actually guessed that you would choose that one.

Blog Entries

Once again I'm busy tomorrow so I'll review it now

A Streetcar Named Marge

I have not seen this episode in a long time so it was refreshing to watch it again. I liked the opening with the Beauty pageant and I found it funny when no one took any notice of Marge. The music teacher was quite annoying but had some fairly funny moments. I felt for Marge when she didn't get the part. Once again Phil Hartman was fantastic as Lionel Hutz. I liked Maggie's subplot was more cute that funny but it was still good. Homer was great when using the candy machine. As per usual I loved when Marge went crazy wanting to practice the bottle scene. I like the homage to "The Great Escape" and so I also liked the scene with the thousands of babies. The New Orleans song was catchy and had some great lines (Can't see why thy got upset about it) Apu had a surprisingly good voice if only I could say the same thing about Marge. I found it sweet that Homer could relate to Stanley and the ending was an equally sweet moment for the couple.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, Amazing

Nice review, Comicshow; my own review will be coming a bit later on. I hope to see good reviews from you others as usual despite the fact that this thread has been quite desolate lately.
    Last edited by CousinMerl; 09-11-2010 at 12:59 PM.

I will have mine up on sunday/monday

Blog Entries

Directed by Rich Moore, assistant director Alan Smart.

Istvan "Steve" Fellner, Istvan Majoros, Andi Klein, Eric Keyes, Peter Shin, Nancy Kruse, Charlotte Stout, and Noah Miller. This is, as far as chronological broadcast is concerned, the last episode of The Simpsons with animation produced at Klasky Csupo. After this, everything changed, and we never again would see the likes of people like Steve Fellner. This is the first episode to credit one Charlotte Stout, and also the last for awhile, as she wouldn't take her act back to The Simpsons at Film Roman until season 7. Her name can be seen on many episodes through to atleast 'Husbands and Knives', which was directed by Nancy Kruse, who is also animating.

Noah Miller, with his detailed teeth and well-leveled eyes, did the scene where Ned Flanders wins the role of 'Stanley' in "Oh Streetcar", and many of the following audition scenes.

Also, Apu singing the Paper Boy song.

The bedroom scene, I think, is Nancy Kruse.

Rich Moore would have started this episode, 8F18, before he made "Brother can you spare two dimes?" (8F23), and worked on both episodes at the same time, finishing the later one first, leaving the earlier production as a hold over. I think thats sort of odd.

This episode is a nice musical; Jeff Martin was good at music, writing all the Simpson songs during the Jean/Reiss era. These songs are no different, except that one of them pissed off the city of New OrlEAAns.

All in all, a nice episode, but a little unsubstancial for me. Homer's bowling game was funny, as was the final Daycare scene where Homer and the kids get scared of abundant pacifires. All in all, an okay outting with some above average music. B+ from me.
    Last edited by zartok-35; 09-14-2010 at 05:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NumberZone View Post
    Looks like I killed this thread, way to go; I hoped to see a GSC review by qwertyuio but it looks like that ain't gonna happen (Btw, what happened to Bouffant Betty?)
    I was a little busy last week (yes I know I say this every time but it still kind of sounds believable), but anyway don't think I could say too many things about that episode. Not a favorite, and as it has some really good concepts, it falls into classic mediocrity (you know, "classic mediocrity" is still "great") in execution and jokes. Also, Nauru-1, you and others covered every aspect I could try to extend on perfectly, so...

Anyway, will make a review of this episode, if only for the bloody discussion I owe TFD.
    Season 21 ratings (A.K.A. Qwert's Generic Sig Vol. II)

Homer The Whopper 7/10 Bart Gets A 'Z' 8.5/10 The Great Wife Hope 9/10 Treehouse Of Horror XX 9.17/10
    The Devil Wears Nada 9.5/10 Pranks And Greens 6.5/10 Rednecks And Broomsticks 7.5/10 Oh Brother, Where Bart Thou? 8.5/10
    Thursdays With Abie 5.5/10 Once Upon A Time In Springfield 10/10 Million Dollar Maybe 4.5/10 Boy Meets Curl 6/10
    The Color Yellow 9/10 Postcards From The Wedge 9.5/10

Man, I'm always so impressed when I revisit the Jean-Reiss seasons. A Streeetcar Named Marge was actually part way through the season 3 lineup, but is more than fitting in season 4. It's a testament to the strength of the season that I previously listed this episode in the bottom three of the season.

Rewatching has probably upped my stance on this one, although I always enjoyed and respected. Don't you just love how an episode can keep such a great sense of characters intact while being consistently entertaining. The jokes are there but never take away from the story at hand.

While the Simpsons have always been known for the unrelated beginning that eventually evolves into the plot, this episode gets things started almost immediately. It's clear the vision of the "family" that was so important to the creation and development of the Simpsons is in great form here. Homer really is an oafish individual, more than usual, but perhaps what's unique here is that it isn't done for comic relief. His behaviour is genuinely lazy, selfish, and ignorant here not for some low-brow gaffaws, but because it's actually very important to what's taking place in this episode. The analysis could be nearly endless here, so I probably won't go too much further at the moment.

What's also great about the show here is the animation. Maybe it's because I associate it with these classic seasons, but there's something very appealing the moment that first frame of the episode appears. There are many little quirks that one may never notice. I mean, I've seen on numerous occasions and I just noticed the little bit with Bart and Lisa playing some strange foot game on the couch. What a nice touch.

So what of the actual story? I mentioned that things start quickly with Marge simply informing the family of the play she's trying out for. It's interesting to see Homer, Bart, and Lisa all disregard the Simpson mother's news until she's actually leaving. Marge is particularly likeable in this episode with her patience in the first act. Soon enough we move into the two central stories taking place. There's Marge's endeavours in the play and Maggie at the daycare. The Maggie subplot is quite awesome with the not-so-ordinary day care (whose runner is voiced by Jon Lovitz!) and the struggle to retrieve back her pacifier. We've got two excellent parodies in the Great Escape as well as the Birds. With Marge's story, we've got some entertaining scenes as the play itself it being rehearsed. It's nice to see Marge's confidence grow as the story goes on.

Then of course, there's the big finale. The performances by the various Springfieldians in A Streetcar Named Desire manage to be both funny and pleasant to listen to (some of the quirky voices notwithstanding). Most notorious would have to be the New Orleans song which spurred the controversy I'm sure we've all heard before. The real payoff is the ending, however. It's a nice twist that Homer is actually inspired by the play as opposed to bored. The conversation between he and Marge to close things up is very well-done.

Really, it's hard to find anything to complain in these classic episodes. This one has to be one of the most thought-provoking episodes of the series. 5/5 A-

Thread Information