• 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: R&R - American Dad - Brains, brains and automobiles

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

R&R - American Dad - Brains, brains and automobiles

When Steve and Hayley head to camp for the summer, Stan fears that being alone with Francine will make her think he's boring and leave him. So when Roger becomes more self sufficient, Stan begins to posion him in an effort to keep him sick and needy around the house.

Meanwhile, Steve and his friends attempt to buy boxer shorts in an effort to fit in with the cool guys at camp.

This was a decent episode. Steve's plot was sort of lame, but Barry kept it funny, as did the line "These are thank you notes from your nads".

The Stan/Roger story was great. There were one or two jokes that were a tad much (Like Roger reacting to the rat posion and Stan saying it was just a Heath Ledger impression, Roger getting Biggie shot, and the cat food bit), But all in all it was pretty funny and interesting throughout. Bullock and the cat was pretty damn hilarious (I swear the writers just make him all the more random for the novelty of hearing Patrick Stewart act it out 10 times in the booth). Everything inside Roger's mind was just nice to look at and made for some great visual gags.

Also, it was good to see more Klaus in this episode. He was on the ball the whole time. Kinda makes me wish they would use him a little more often.

I'm tempted to give this episode a 5, but Steve's plot was so dumb I'm lowering it to a 4.
    Fun Fact: I hate heights

I'll be more criticial I think the plot as an hard time starting it should either have gone seeing Roger living on his own or go into his mind way earlier

but the jokes were good

The whole Cat and Bullock thing made laugh really good

3/5

the original Sex Pistol

Didn't know where to post it, but I think it's ok to post it here: American Dad has been renewed for a 6th season. http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/10/30...h-season/32061

FOX SAYS “YES WE CAN” TO “AMERICAN DAD”

FOX has ordered a sixth season of AMERICAN DAD, the animated series featuring security-obsessed CIA agent and devoted family man STAN SMITH (Seth MacFarlane). Recently honored with an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Animated Program, AMERICAN DAD airs Sundays (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

The series continues to follow the twisted trials and tribulations of die-hard Republican and card-carrying NRA member Stan Smith and his hilariously odd family in Langley Falls, VA. Stan’s not-so-smart wife FRANCINE (Wendy Schaal) has an unfaltering loyalty that allows her to turn a blind eye toward Stan’s unabashed arrogance. Stan constantly butts heads with his 18-year-old daughter HAYLEY (Rachael MacFarlane), who knows just how to push her father’s buttons by being liberal in both her beliefs and in the number of hippie boyfriends she chooses to date. Hayley’s 14-year-old brother is the geeky yet cocky STEVE (Scott Grimes), a kid who seems to be on the constant verge of puberty but can’t quite make sense of the opposite sex. The Smith household is rounded out by two rather unconventional members: ROGER (Seth MacFarlane), the selfish and sarcastic space alien who lives in the attic and drinks like it’s always happy hour, and KLAUS (Dee Bradley Baker), an attention-starved goldfish with the brain of a German guy who is always willing to vocalize his opinions even if no one is listening.

AMERICAN DAD ranks in the Top 10 programs of the season among Teens, Male Teens, Men 18-34, Persons 12-34, Adults 18-34 and Men 18-49.

AMERICAN DAD is a 20th Century Fox Television production co-created by Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman. MacFarlane, Barker and Weitzman serve as executive producers alongside Rick Wiener and Kenny Schwartz.

Thread Information