View Poll Results: What did you think of "Butters' Bottom Bitch"?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5: Professor Chaos

7 17.50%
  • 4/5: Bennigans

20 50.00%
  • 3/5: Bi-curious

13 32.50%
  • 2/5: Majorine

0 0%
  • 1/5: Ah, hamburgers

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R&R South Park "Butters' Bottom Bitch"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

R&R South Park "Butters' Bottom Bitch"

Tonight, Butters tries to get his first kiss while a cop tries to investigate prostitution in Colorado.

Rate and review and all that after the episode airs in your corresponding time zone or after you watch it online at South Park Studios/illegally...

Irreverent Humor Throughout Bake's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Damn, it's not Barbrady

Solid 3/5 for me.

Plot had potential. Yates actually servicing the clients was pretty fucking disgusting and mildly hilarious. It went even more over the top when he farted the cum into the evidence bag. Ewwww!

I would've preferred a Barbrady plot though. He has more lovability than Yates to me and they could've done some interesting stuff with him probably.

Butters trying to get Wendy and Bebe to join was classic. Pimp Convention was ok, Butters attempting to talk like a pimp was funny.

"Do you know what I am saying?" - Classic!
    "Bitch you wanna make some muthafuckin money?" - LMAO

Yeah it was pretty good, just could've been better imo.

Trey keep it going!

I am your big brother

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

3/5

liked the ACORN scene and Butters trying to recruit Wendy and Bebe

bit of a letdown from last week, so we'll see how the rest of the season goes
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

King of the Rock Bottom The Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

4/5

god i love butters

and the ATO part killed me if only because that's a frat on my campus

That was easily among their most fucked-up episodes ever aired. While having a typical, one-note (though escalating) couple of storylines, I pretty much laughed from start to end. Hard. Really, freaking hard.

So, yeah, 5/5...

Pretty damn crazy, indeed. Watching this with a large group of people was more than a little awkward. Kind of loved that, though.
    blog - music - movies
    Peace of mind. A mellow life. Crunk music. Investing in spy equipment and communist memorabilia. Having dance contests with myself. Placing last in the local triathlon. All of these things, plus a firm belief in the Lord.

canadian. likes the hockeys arii's Avatar

That was... odd.

Butters becoming a pimp in his childlike way was absolutely adorable, and provided the best laughs (especially "do you know what I am saying"), but the Yates plot really wasn't doing it for me. At all. Hilarious how he would have sex first and then bust them, but ultimately, wasn't a fan of that part of the episode.

Seriously. Butters made the whole thing. Him at a pimp convention? Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by arii View Post
    That was... odd.

Butters becoming a pimp in his childlike way was absolutely adorable, and provided the best laughs (especially "do you know what I am saying"), but the Yates plot really wasn't doing it for me. At all. Hilarious how he would have sex first and then bust them, but ultimately, wasn't a fan of that part of the episode.

I agree 100% with this. I think they could have used different B story.
    Yates was just weird and ultimately not funny. It would have been better if they let him live happily ever after....
    3.5/5
    It Tastes Like Burning

Tyrant Eats Taco Salad! D DEBBS's Avatar

Very good, and w/o the major characters-they let a minor character be the star!

like someone else said before solid 3 on 5

Thing is you wise up what going to be the joke of the episode quickly, while its funny you know the pattern and the story never seem to jump start the part where two prositute thinking about going to butter for better treatement should have happened way before

Butters stuff was good. The cop stuff wasn't impressive - just the typical SP formula of dragging one joke/bit out for a whole episode to fill time.
    Signature.

super karate monkey death car Jakebert's Avatar

Had potential but never really reached it. Butters was good, but I almost didn't like how professional he got. It seemed slightly out of character, and I would have liked it more if he stayed kinda ignorant to it all.

The Yates stuff started funny, but because of boring repetition, it wore itself down really fast. The first time they did the gag was hilarious, but after that was pointless.

3/5. Standard South Park.

This house is an organism Gil-is-a-winner's Avatar

Butters' pimp jive = LMAO
    Yates was mildly amusing, but didn't really do it for me. I agree with whoever it was that said a Barbrady sub story would have been better.

4/5
    How can you not love Butters talking like a pimp?

Blog Entries

Butter's story was pretty well handled. They had him become....well......awesome! Butter's as a pimp is one of the funniest things they've ever done with him. It's nice to see Butter's with some power instead of being grounded or tricked by Cartman. Although the line "Fellas, my underwear is so far up my buttcrack my legs are numb!" had me laughing pretty hard.

Butter's trying to get Wendy and Bebe to work for him was funny. But the end of that scene was the best part. I'd have loved to see Garrison's reaction. I also loved him taking notes at the pimp convention.

This episode actually proves that Butters can be a really flexible character due to his childish nature, he could become completely and utterly corrupt without even realising and still have the redeeming quality of his innocence to make it ok (Professor Chaos was just the tip of the iceberg, because when Butter's wants to be evil, he just fucks up). Unlike say, Cartman (Who as we all know is just pure evil) or Stan/Kyle (Because they still have their own personal motives that make them unlikeable for doing something wrong).

Yate's story is what made me give this episode a 4 instead of a 5. The only time I laughed was when he farted all the frat guy's cum into the evidence bag (Thank God this wasn't Barbrady's story).

Also, this episode is going to be more than enough to have fanfiction about Butter's and that Sally Darson girl clattering up those fanfiction sites....and possibly Yates and the pimp (Since most SP fanfiction is literally, really gay).

On a side note, didn't Butters kiss the homeschool girl that Kyle liked in season 4?
    Such majestic movement.

i wonder if this will fit the

That was... odd.

4/5

Only Butters could have pulled off this episode and made it what it was.

Blog Entries

3/5 Fun to watch, but a little gross at times for my taste, not drop dead funny or innovative, but still amusing. I'll always enjoy SouthPark bringing us garden fresh news topics to brand new episodes

planning a meet up Nerd Groupie's Avatar

Pretty funny in a fucked up way. Butters' stuff was hilarious, how childlike and innocently he thought of running a prostitution ring.

Cop stuff was kind of amusing at first, but yeah, let up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    hahaha sometimes i really love you elena. you are a magnificent hater

...?

The cop got old very quickly. I hate it when they just repeat what is essentially the same joke over and over again.
    Butters running a prostitution ring was amusing, but nothing really beyond that.

Solid episode.
    3/5

Butters talking like a pimp is an easy laugh, but a laugh nonetheless. When he turned to Bebe and said "Bitch you wanna make some muthafuckin' money?" I lost it. Decent I guess.

3.5/5

Slightly better than last week, overall a very solid episode. The new cop has surpassed Barbrady and I thought every scene with him under cover was golden, despite it being one long running joke. Very pleased with season 13 thus far. 4/5

I take it next week will be a two parter following the chain from recent seasons. I dont really care for two parters...

the original Sex Pistol

That was... odd.

My thoughts exactly. The Butters plot was just awesome, but that Yates thing got old pretty quickly. The ending was pretty boring. But the best thing is definitely "do you know what I am saying". Just awesome.

Not a 5/5 because of the subplot, but still a great 4/5.

Pretty much agree with what's been posted so far. The Yates stuff had its moments but was weaker than the A story. The profane yet still naive Butters made for a better story and a lot more laughs. I'll go with 4/5 too.
    "How could this have happened?
    We started out like Romeo & Juliet but it ended up in tragedy..."
    - Milhouse Van Houten

has his moments Disgruntled Goat's Avatar
    Between Pier 1 and that Pier 1 by Pier 17

Ha, loved this one. Butters' innocence is always hilarious.

Best line: "Yes, I know what you are saying, you don't need to keep asking me."

Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Doom View Post
    Damn, it's not Barbrady
    Did you really expect it to be? He hasn't appeared for years. Like I said in the other thread, South Park has lost it's "quaint mountain town" image now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    On a side note, didn't Butters kiss the homeschool girl that Kyle liked in season 4?
    Ha, it took me half the episode to remember a time when Cartman had been kissed. (It was by Wendy in "Chef Goes Nanners".) I thought Butters must have been kissed at some point but whatever, it wasn't really important.

Irreverent Humor Throughout Bake's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Can you believe someone would pay that much for kisses?"

Hold onto your dick Green_Peaness's Avatar

Oh my god, that one joke (can't even describe it) was so disgusting that it kind of ruined my night. Otherwise it was funny, but I can't get that one horrible moment out of my head.
    Ultra-exclusive ass-burger club members: Green_Peaness, Mysti_Pony, Reverend Lovejoy, DoTheBartman, McMeatLoaf, BatofZion, ppoi307, Wendy Windbag

Seinfeld > Simpsons

Black music owns

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Goat View Post
    Did you really expect it to be? He hasn't appeared for years. Like I said in the other thread, South Park has lost it's "quaint mountain town" image now.
    Well, his last appearence was in season 12's "Pandemic" 2-parter. But before that it was in season 9's "Erection day".

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Well, his last appearence was in season 12's "Pandemic" 2-parter. But before that it was in season 9's "Erection day".
    There were plenty of episodes he was in between those. The Snuke comes to mind right away.
    Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape.

awesome episode. 5/5

Thread Information