View Poll Results: How would you rate Home Adrone?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5

3 21.43%
  • 4/5

10 71.43%
  • 3/5

1 7.14%
  • 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: R&R American Dad: Home Adrone

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

i wonder if this will fit the

R&R American Dad: Home Adrone

Steve is left home alone when the family takes a trip to look at a potential college for Hayley. When his friends arrive and realize he has the run of the house, they persuade Steve to break the rules. They’re soon in over their heads when they discover that what they thought was a video game is actually a military controlled drone. As they attempt to cover their tracks, Roger has a meltdown that keeps the family from making their trip. Stan returns to find that Steve has betrayed his trust and thrust them into a high-level security situation.

R&R here!

Heh pretty good nothing amazing

Kinda feel weird that American dad has a joke about being straddle on a runaway with South Park Episode

The fight with the triads totally Pwn the firefight on Cleveland

Blog Entries

Roger made me laugh, I depend on him when and if all else should fail. I like stories with Spy drones so this ep gets a 4/5 from me.

American Dad seems to grow on me more and more, I feel tonights episode was pretty good. It gets a 4/5 from me.

Bart V.S Bob!
    Bart fan!

Banned

4é5 Roger was pretty funny in this one. I loved his impression of Stan. And Steves story was solid. Overall it was a pretty good episode.

Blog Entries

On par with last weeks episode as far as general awesomeness goes.

Steve's "What's crack-a-lackin'?" was unexpected. I'd only started using that phrase recently.

Toshi's bits were pretty funny, as were the parts with the squirrels.

Roger as Stan was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, not to mention the Sean Connery impression. Also, when Roger was dehydrated he reminded me of Daffy Duck for some strange reason. As for the whole air marshal thing....it didn't really hold my interest

The float fight was nicely done. Good to see what Stan's learned from CIA training (Although, I can actually picture Bullock teaching a combat class about low-blows).

Steve and the guys thinking that the drone control was a video game was really funny, the little bird being set free, the sorority house and the crash landing being the best things about it (Which also ties in with my comments about the squirrels and Toshi).

Anybody else notice that Snot has gotten an accidental boner from Steve for the second show in a row?

The ending with Steve and Stan was yet again, another touching, nicely done moment between the two. I also liked Hayley's "Oh my fucking God!".

I'm giving "Home adrone" a 5/5. While the air marshal thing wasn't exactly interesting, Roger pretending to be Stan is what saved it. Making Family Guy's "Spies reminiscent of us" the only show I didn't give a 5/5 to.
    Fun Fact: I hate heights

Thread Information