View Poll Results: How would you rate Family Goy?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 - So, we're all clear on the rules then. No Jews and no blacks.

1 3.45%
  • 4/5 - I need a Jew...

3 10.34%
  • 3/5 - Save Jon Stewart, he's our most important Jew!

9 31.03%
  • 2/5 - JEEEEEEEEEEEW!

8 27.59%
  • 1/5 - Are the Jews gone? Put me back in.

8 27.59%

Thread: R&R Family Guy: Family Goy

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

i wonder if this will fit the

R&R Family Guy: Family Goy

Tonight's new episode will most likely continue the trend of modern Family Guy suckiness, although last week's was, without a doubt, outstanding.

Lois finds a lump on her breast and goes to the doctor to test for cancer. The tests come back benign, but the doctor looks at her family medical history and reveals that Lois is Jewish. Peter takes to the family’s newfound faith eagerly, but changes his tune when he is visited by the ghost of his stepfather.

R&R here!

Heh that episode play way too much like When You Wish Upon a Weinstein"

Pretty weak episode if you ask me

Granted it's not over, but I haven't laughed yet...and I'm a Family Guy fan.

What the fuck was that

Blog Entries

it had be at 5/5 till jesus showed up and ruined it ( in a non sacreligious way)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverEagle View Post
    What the fuck was that
    A train wreck

still more memorable than the Cleveland show if you ask me

thing is that the storyline is so artificially mainted

It wasn't a bad episode. It wasn't as good as Road to Universe but it still had some pretty funny jokes in it. Over all pretty good.

Bart V.S Bob!
    Bart fan!

Blog Entries

I like the opening sequence, and maybe the Kathy Ireland cutout,.. but that was it! 2/5

Blog Entries

I gotta say that I got a great deal of laughs from this episode. More laughs than I got from "Road to the Multiverse". It was typical FG yet there was something oddly refreshing about it.

Quagmire's parts were great! His trance like state when he emerged from his house with the hulking left arm was priceless. As well as the cutaway about Quagmire thinking he's got a spin-off.

The Kathy Ireland thing was incredibly stupid as a plot point, but even at that, the fact that everyone else treated it like it was nothing made it funny. I loved the shower scene visual and Peter singing as he approached the cutout.

The ending with Jesus felt really out of place even by FG's standards. It was nice to see Francis and Max again, despite it being quite brief.

Stewie at Hebrew school was a pretty gut-busting moment for me, as well as the stuff with him and Chris. Plus the Indiana Jones refrence.

Peter acting Jewish was pretty bland, although the scene in the Temple was pretty good. The sniper scene was only funny due to Mort's "That's how people say hello to me". Otherwise it was just uncomfortable.

The Superfriends intro was a nice touch too. I wonder if the regular FG intro will return next week.

I'm giving "Family Goy" a 4/5. It may have been ground that's already been covered, but it still gave me some great laughs. As for the couple of bad gags in there. It wasn't enough to way it down for me. Were it not for the ending I'd give it a 5.

Who's thirsty for a glass of ULTIMATE POWER?!

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    After Peter falls in love with a cardboard cutout of Kathy Ireland, Lois tells Peter that it was the dumbest thing he's done since he got into a turf war with a cat. Peter eventually stops trying to date the cutout, and apologizes to Lois. While having sex to make up for what Peter did, he finds a lump on her breast and Lois goes to the doctor to test for cancer. The tests come back negative, but the doctor looks at her family medical history and reveals that Lois is Jewish. Peter takes to the family’s newfound faith eagerly, but changes his tune when he is visited by the ghost of his stepfather. He then starts trying to convert the family back to Catholicism, but Lois won't let him. Eventually, when Peter tries to ruin the Passover dinner Lois has, Jesus shows up and tells Peter that Catholicism and Judaism are very similar. Peter and Lois apologize to each other, and Jesus tells Peter that it doesn't really matter which religion they are
    Holy shit

King of the Rock Bottom The Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2/5

average Family Guy

seems like every show with the exception of maybe American Dad is just in cruise control right now

This episode was just so....empty. I mean i'm an FG fan and I did laugh at some jokes and gags but I mean I could sense this episode had more potential than it put forth. It felt empty. It was like Season Seven in quality, just with more laughs. Last week's was better.

Laughs doesn't always equal quality and in this case it was a pinch away from being a terrific episode.

Jesus was great until the end where Seth's ideology completely ruined it.

3/5.

I am your big brother

i wonder if this will fit the

that wikipedia plot description is totally all over the place. very strange sounding episode.

Boat on a track Train on the Water's Avatar

Not one lame bris joke. That surprised me.

"Guess who learned a lot about transvestites last night?"
    "I was only on that website for like two seconds!"

I'm not your friend-o Cartoonnetwork's Avatar
    Blog Entries

M-E-H. 2,5/5
    My Simpsons homage!

http://elblogderg.blogspot.com

the original Sex Pistol

Glad I didn't watch it, then.

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

asderom the superfriends intro, quagmire thinking he was getting his own show, and the Kathy Ireland ctout, I pretty much forget everything about this episode, 2.5/5
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

I'm not your friend-o Cartoonnetwork's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Squirrel View Post
    quagmire thinking he was getting his own show
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. This one and Stewie getting the statue were the only funny parts in the episode. The fact that Quagmire hadn't heard about the internet before was amusing at first, but the scene with his musculated arm wasn't so great.

Thread Information