• 4/5

5 29.41%
  • 5/5

5 29.41%

Thread: Rate and Review: American Dad "Stan's Night Out"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Rate and Review: American Dad "Stan's Night Out"

Because of Survivor Global show it earlier than Fox*

The episode could have use better writting, but the concept is nice and its nice to see Stan in a position where he's actually more moral than the other characters for once

3,5-4 on 5

Pretty forgettable episode, a bit disappointing after such a generally strong season. Absolutely no Steve in this episode either, which was odd.

Stan's overly moral attitude caught me off guard and seemed out of character. He's had no problem taking advantage of his CIA status in the past, and taking his neighbors hostage, but tonight that wasn't the case somehow. Weird...
    Signature.

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

I can't really enjoy this show very much because I always find the humor to be so forced. What American Dad does well is make some pretty compelling and interesting storylines, but I've never seen an episode that is particularly hilarious or has great characterizations. Tonight's was no exception.

3/5
    My Nintendo webcomic,

I thought the episode had a lots of potential plot A wise and was some what interesting, but plot B got boring after Roger met Tyler. The did however like ending and some of the gags were good. 3/5
    Thanks for the awesome times King of the Hill!

Wants you to do fine. NoOneFamous's Avatar

I agree with you guys...

Interesting story, and nice and somewhat suprising for Stan to be the character with morals, however, there weren't many laughs to be had, though what was there was decent. But what happened with the ending? How did he escape? What happened with the three hostages? I feel cheated! I hate when shows don't bother to write a decent ending. The side story was also a bit boring.

3/5

What I like most about American Dad is that it often has decent stories, and I like that they often put the story first and humor second... but unfortunately I feel that the show rarely lives up to it's full potential... however its still almost consistantly better than new Simpsons and Family Guy.

2.5/5

I honestly thought it was the best episode out of the whole Sunday night block. I laughed like I did when I first saw Family Guy. Definitely solid in laughs, storyline had many funny twists, and I just loved the humor so much.

4/5 for me..

I am your big brother

Blog Entries

Not so laugh filled but I couldn't stop watching,.. and that earned it high points with me. 4/5

Blog Entries

so yeah this is one of the wackiest eps of the show. criminally underrated and one of my personal favorites. 5/5.
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS CHRIST 22
    dont bother saying how i spelt changed as chenged thats how its spelt in heaven
    Season 26 Ratings:
    ----

4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7 > 8 > 3 > 1 > 10 > 9 > 12 > 11 > 15 > 20 > 14 > 13 > 18 > 16 > 19 > 17 > 21 = 22 = 23 = 24 = 25

Nintendo Dance Party! ManiacalRoboKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is in my top 10 episodes! This episode was comedic gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Flimpson's Dracula View Post
    Like Seth MacFarlane's addiction to creating terrible new shows, Matt Groening has a problem with concluding a show. He needs therapy.

Curiouser and curiouser MindQuad's Avatar

Classic episode, 5/5. Stan at his most likable and some really fantastic Roger material.

Feeling better, Rigby? Sunny_Skies's Avatar

This is a great episode! I thought Stan and his CIA buddies were pure gold, like the Dick jokes, taking the dog back, and the "all you do is piss and moan and bitch at us" line. Hayley's and Roger's side plot was great too..."no babies for Roger." Haha.

5/5 One of my favorites!
    Remember kids, Kariba is cool!

Thread Information