5 41.67%
  • 2/5

1 8.33%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: Rate/Review American Dad: "Every Which Way But Lose"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Rate/Review American Dad: "Every Which Way But Lose"

Steve joins a junior football team to make Stan proud whilst Francine and Hayley compete for a blue ribbon at the Langley County Fair.
    Thanks for the awesome times King of the Hill!

I thought it was funny when Roger set up the team with Steve and also how he won the pie contest at the end. I also enjoyed how far Stan took the whole losing thing and the emotional ending. To cap it all off Steve hits Stan in the nuts for ruining the moment like Stan did to Steve the whole episode. Overall I gave it a low 4/5, would have been higher if Francine and Hailey's plot wasn't boring
    Last edited by Nico32; 04-29-2009 at 02:25 PM.

I hope I wasn't the only one that found Roger really annoying in this episode. He seemed to never shut up, and whenever he was in the scene it made it seem very Family Guy-ish (like the entire exchange with the doll in the bathroom apparently being his lover and whatnot). His voice also seemed very off in that scene as well as the one where he first gets out onto the field with Steve and his friends.
    I honestly enjoyed the Francine/Hayley stuff a lot more, and Hayley is usually the most bland character in the show. Biggest laugh was Francine suddenly pointing out that Hayley didn't have the right ingredients to be making meth.

Overall, felt way too much like Family Guy to be perfect.

3.5/5

It was alright, though I do agree that Roger's getting a little too loud now.

Man, Stan's so damn weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Biggest laugh was Francine suddenly pointing out that Hayley didn't have the right ingredients to be making meth.
    yea that was a good gag, gave me a little chuckle. I also like when Roger snorted the coke in the random car lol
    Last edited by Nico32; 04-30-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Lamest AD episode in my recent memory 3/5

Chinese daylight vampire kupomog's Avatar

Stan and Steve again, heh.

My favorite scene was Roger snorting drugs and then getting out and just going "wonder whose car that was?" Just so simple I don't know why I love it so much.

Kind of a mediocre ep otherwise. As I said last time, I'm kind of tired of the issues between Stan and Steve that happen every other week or so. I did like the pie stuff, though.

What really brought this episode down was the suicide angle they gave to Stan, seeing as how that's really not a part of his character. They should've just been more direct about the payback Steve sought from him, which as cliched as it sounds, would've been more believable.

The subplot was okay, but to have Roger settle it instead of another more qualified third person was kinda lame.

3.5/5

Thread Information