6 26.09%
  • 4/5

5 21.74%
  • 5/5

3 13.04%

Thread: Rate/Review Family Guy:420

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Rate/Review Family Guy:420

Heh another Brian rant episode, thought it was pretty bareable with a few decent gag here and there

2,75/5

Pretty decent, especially compared to what's been going on the past few weeks. There were still a few stupid jokes, and more of Seth's politics, but nothing really horrible.
    3/5

Blog Entries

Funny use of Hitler footage and good Stewie-Brian musical number
    I'll give this my highest FG rating of the season ....3/4

1/5

My God, why do I keep giving this show a chance? This is gonna be the last episode I watch for a while, maybe forever. Family Guy has this uncanny ability to take things that I would agree with Seth/Brian on, and make me completely embarassed for it. They are so bad at points, it's utterly horrific to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sovereign View Post
    Still got free cheese :gatorshrug:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Zimmerman View Post
    1/5

My God, why do I keep giving this show a chance? This is gonna be the last episode I watch for a while, maybe forever. Family Guy has this uncanny ability to take things that I would agree with Seth/Brian on, and make me completely embarassed for it. They are so bad at points, it's utterly horrific to watch.
    Maybe you have the same compulsion than I, you watch it because its less painful the second time around, plus there is the whole "its so bad its good" and since you can have a lot of gag that unrelated to the story its easier to watch a story that is bad

but yea the argument pretty bad, its base on a conspiracy theory and the reason why pot get illegalize again is because of that Conspiracy theory again...kinda lame

I mean if the guy so rich why doesn't he buy the hemp field?

Sucked.

This show has no variety anymore.

1.5/5

Well, I always give FG chances. I guess I just hate losing faith in shows that used to be awesome. This episode was actually pretty bearable, despite some very painful gags. I only laughed about 3 times during the episode, and a lot of the stuff like Peter killing the cat and the Cat clawing into Joe was just fucking disgusting.

Family Guy is in way worse condition than the Simpsons. They seriously need to change the writers, and Seth needs to actually ground the show for a change. If he actually thinks this Season is even on the level of the first 3, he is obviously delusional. Seasons One - Five, were hilarious. Around Season Six is where is seriously started to decline terribly.

Oh god....this ep was just....ahhh...

I am your big brother

I thought it was hysterical. Come on, guys, I know some of you are pre-disposed in your opinion of new Family Guy, but really, this was funny.

ADMIT IT.

5/5

paranormal investigator o-scare friztorius's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brilliant episode. Best in a long, long time. Family Guy's been pretty stale recently. They only had the one joke that went on for a bit - Peter as a Mermaid. And, I love a good song and dance number.

4/5.

This episode is without a doubt my least favorite one. Another barely thought out episode with another pointless, annoying song that took up half the show.Come on, a whole episode about the legalization of pot? It's as if they're relaying on being controversial rather than being good.
    "I'll die before I surrender,Tim."

I thought the beginning plot sucked with the cat, but they picked it from there. I thought when Peter killed the cat and counted down his lives was funny, as well as the cops checking the car, also the music number was funny, and that Hitler gag was hilarious! Only down sides to this episode were the beginning plot was weak and the mermaid joke ran on too long and wasn't worth the wait. 4/5 was a pretty decent episode
    Last edited by Nico32; 04-21-2009 at 05:14 AM.
    Thanks for the awesome times King of the Hill!

Anyone thought it was pretty stupid when they say "productivity is up" after they legalize pot then show Peter so high he can't make a cutaway?

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

really liked the high cutaway and the hitler joke, the rest was pretty meh, but it's a lot better than most of this season 3/5
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

blowin' money fast Clark Westfall's Avatar

the only jokes i laughed at was the "here's a list of people I hate bit" and the how i met your mother rant.

Brian is becoming my least favorite character

The best episode of the season 4/5

Thread Information