View Poll Results: What did you think about "Eat, Pray, Queef"?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5- Haha! Farting!

4 9.52%
  • 4/5

15 35.71%
  • 3/5

11 26.19%
  • 2/5

9 21.43%
  • 1/5- Ewww! Queefing!

3 7.14%

Thread: R&R South Park "Eat, Pray, Queef"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

R&R South Park "Eat, Pray, Queef"

I never want to see Terrence and Phillip naked again.

But, nevertheless, it was hilarious, even if not great. The streak continues, guys.

4/5

It's tragic that I enjoyed this ep so damn much. That Martha skit, goddamn.. 4/5

I like how they called back to their first-season Fools' Day joke by replacing a new Terrance and Phillip with something else, though, I haven't seen all of the Terrance and Phillip episode.

This was just...weird. It seems like a new direction is in store for Terrance and Phillip.

3.0/5

Fun callbacks aside, this was a disgusting episode. Damn sick Canadian minds. It wasn't really immature in the way only South Park makes you laugh, though, as this show is notorious for that stuff. Rather, it was immature in a sense that fell flat with the same joke over and over. Saving grace was the song at the end.

I think each episode this season has been worse than the previous one. Let's pick it back up, M&T.
    2/5
    Season 21:
    Homer the Whopper: C, Bart Gets a Z: C+, The Great Wife Hope: B-, Treehouse of Horror XX: B, The Devil Wears Nada: C-, Pranks & Greens: C, Rednecks & Broomsticks: D+, O Brother, Where Bart Thou?: B, Thursdays With Abie: D, Once Upon a Time in Springfield: C+, Million Dollar Maybe: C-

the original Sex Pistol

The story is insane, I liked that. A funny episode, I give it a 3.5/5

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

Very ridiculous in only the way South Park can be. There were some points that were a bit repetitive, but I found myself laughing a lot throughout the second half mostly for how incredibly insane the show was. This is some of the most disgusting South Park's ever been, but it was quite funny at several points. The rather well-thought-out message at the end plus the song edged it out of 3/5 territory.

4/5
    My Nintendo webcomic,

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

liked Butters in his bed, the song at the end, and the Road Warrior, but the rest ofthe episode kind of dragged on orbeat you to death the premise, so I give it a 3/5
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

Wow as sick and crazy as the NaMBLA or the Mr Hankey episodes, and I mean that in a good way. Like a car crash and you cant look away and a surprisingly touching moment for South Park and they played it straight with Sharon's speech at the end.

The song was just bad but I guess they had to end it somehow, although I did get what they were parodying with the we are the world and songs/videos of that nature.

For sure the Martha Stewart segment was just so over the top and funny.
    4 of 5 just because it was some so weird then funny.
    It Tastes Like Burning

the sideways parody was sort of funny. i laughed at some of the shock humor moments (martha stewart cramming random items into her orifices is always good for a laugh), but it's definitely not one of the better episodes.

i wonder if this will fit the

my original was 2/5, but 3/5

didn't like it didnt hate it. liked the season 2 callback. as well as the canda on strike callback. everything else wasnt that funny.

and martha stewart wtf

Over the top, disgusting and edgy. Pure South Park Win. Just a hilarious episode, with some of the most random humor in a long time in recent seasons. I can honestly say I enjoyed it. Martha Stewart's decorated Queef was so freaking over the top, I just ROTFLOL. Terrance and Phillip and Canada eps are usually promising anyway.

4/5

I am your big brother

canadian. likes the hockeys arii's Avatar

I loved the first act but it all went downhill from there. Fortunately it wasn't too terrible but I felt that the first act was much, much better - this was an episode that suffered from just repeating the same joke over and over (then again, it was Canadian-heavy, so...).

I kind of wish they had gone full-blown meta throughout the episode; that's what I loved about the beginning so much. At the same time, it's probably best that they didn't. It's been the weakest of the season thus far but this season has really picked itself up from the last one so far so I don't mind too much; it wasn't too bad.

Blog Entries

Pretty bad. Martha Stewart, the callback to season 2, and the song at the end were funny but the main joke was just way too one-note. Repeating it 500 times didn't make it funnier. 2/5

...?

Butters was funny, as was the callback to season 2, but the rest was just bad. Sometimes dumb and immature stuff works, but it didn't here. Not funny at all. The Martha Stewert joke had been done before, and the Road Warrior joke was lame. Worst of the season so far.

Incredibly stupid.
    2/5

has his moments Disgruntled Goat's Avatar
    Between Pier 1 and that Pier 1 by Pier 17

Seems I was the only one who found it hilarious... some jokes made me laugh out loud for half a minute. You guys are all acting like you've never seen Terrance and Philip before: of course the farting/queefing is repetitive, that's the joke. I don't think it got too repetitive, quite a bit seemed to happen story wise.

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

I think it's mainly because there was a lot more of T/P (and the "Queef Sisters") in this one than usual, and for the most part, there was flatulence (from whatever orifice) in every scene they were in. That, plus the episode's main point was refuted and expanded on throughout which made it feel a little one-note.

Didn't bother me a whole lot though. I still laughed a lot, particularly at the (rather well-written) song and the ridiculous sex scene. Also, I loved the ending, with the irritated priest. "Tha's it! Ah now pronounce you faht and queff!" followed by the Canadians all laughing and jumping around. Classic T/P style humor.

Some kind of crazy person McClure's Avatar

It was kind of funny, but it was pretty stupid. The first act was the best, song at the end was terrible, and the Terrence/Phillip sub-plot had its moments. I guess they have to have their obligatory gross-out episode every season (although this one was much more tolerable than More Crap).

Blog Entries

I loved the call-back to season 2's premiere. I love how serious the boys get in dictating the letter to Butters. Love the scene of Stan's mom getting upset. Kudos to both the actress and the writers.

I didn't crack a smile at anything else. I never thought Terrence and Phillip were funny characters and whatever "message" Matt and Trey were trying to convey about.. women's rights or sexism.. or whatever was so shallow and vague that it barely registered as a message.

We can't be together if you can't laugh at the Road Warrior queef.

planning a meet up Nerd Groupie's Avatar

blegh

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    hahaha sometimes i really love you elena. you are a magnificent hater

i think the april fools joke was how terrible this episode was

hahaha

King of the Rock Bottom The Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

3/5

the girl blowing the tiny queef on Butters and him running away was the best part

Thundercougerfalconbird Dave Shutton's Avatar

ew......4/5
    Tapped Out Origin ID: jbartle25, feel free to add me

HOW MUCH WERE MY SHARES DILUT Kamerica's Avatar

i laughed at the canadian accents like always. otherwise i found it hard to figure out why i was watching it...

Thread Information