0 0%
  • 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: R&R: Roswell That Ends Well

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

R&R: Roswell That Ends Well

Since this episode won the Futurama episode tourney, it deserves an own R&R thread.

This classic episode; "Roswell That Ends Well" is close to or is perfection; it has a really good and interesting plot, loads of humor and great animation; all in all, this is one of the series best episodes and a clear Top 3 episode for me. It also have all the rights to be called the best episode of the series by the fans.

If this episode wasn't at least in a Futurama fan's Top 10, then something would not be quite right.

A great episode, with one of the strongest plot lines of any of the Futurama episodes and some excellent gags in there as well.

4/5
    We got no food, we got no jobs, our PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

Well, since this episode won both my Futurama tourney and the recent episode elimination, this R&R topic deserves a good ol' bump; it would be interesting to see how you others would rate and review this all-time great episode.

Simmer Down There, Sparky Skylark Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries

easily one of the all-time greatest episodes. strong plot with some great gags mixed around. I'm not quite fond of the ending, but the rest was great. Zoidberg was great in this one. 5/5

Irreverent Humor Throughout Bake's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Up there in my top five episodes for sure. One of the greatest episodes, stories, jokes were in here. This is one of the few perfect episodes.
    5/5

the story is really funny and really weird when you think about it too much.
    But this way it's maybe the most memorable episode from the show for me.

A-

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away ..."

...and I facepalm so hard Little Nellie Kelly's Avatar

Roswell That Ends Well is a great episode of Futurama. It has great jokes, characterizations, and a great plot. I especially love Leela's clothes when she tries to blend in to the 1940s.

I am a nut for anything 1940s or '50s, so this episode was a really great experience for me. I especially liked how Leela and the Professor knew nothing about the 20th century, so they seemed out of place.

Anyway, this episode is great through and through. A pleasant episode to watch.

A+
    Last edited by Little Nellie Kelly; 07-15-2010 at 10:52 PM.

4 of 5 "doctors" recommend bartyboy's Avatar

I'll just say Best.Episode.ever.

5.01/5

I fell asleep during this episode the first 3 times I tried to watch it. When I finally did watch it, and watched it again, and again, it is my second favorite episode. And it is the best episode made. So funny, covers a lot of ground, lots of jokes. Fry and his Grandma are amazing.

___________________ Bella Drape 'er's Avatar

A terrific episode.

The 1950s setting is captured wonderfully - loved the Proffessor and Leela going about the town, whilst Fry's ancestry dilemma and Zoidberg's surgery was very funny.

5/5

Banned

This episode played today after The Duh-Vinci Code, and I love it.

5/5

Blog Entries

I loved the episode. 5/5

Junior Camper

Roswell That Ends Well is my favourite Futurama episode,the plot and the writting is perfect,Rosewell That Ends Well is also an Emmy-winning episode.The funniest part of the episode would be when Fry discovers that he's his own Grandfather,another great part of the episode would be when the Planet Express Ship attacks the Roswell base towards the end of the episode,I'm giving Roswell That Ends Well a 10/10.

Blog Entries

This episode is in my Top 5, for sure. It's probably the show's most memorable episode to me. Fry sleeping with his grandmother and being his own grandfather is priceless.

This is got to be the greatest Futurama episode! Heck! If I would had to shown somebody One episode of Futurama this would be it! It has everything - great plot, funny jokes and some brilliant ideas on the way!

There is something familiar about people eating in a restaurant while there is a mushroom cloud behind the window… I can’t put my finger on it but I think that scene was a reference to something…
    The first Hulk movie had a similar scene BTW.

Thread Information