View Poll Results: Due to lazyness there will be no snappy comments next to the poll options

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5

7 36.84%
  • 4/5

7 36.84%
  • 3/5

3 15.79%
  • 2/5

2 10.53%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: Rate & Review American Dad: The One That Got Away

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Rate & Review American Dad: The One That Got Away

When Roger discovers that someone has maxed out his credit card, he is certain it is identify theft and is determined to bring down the crook. After playing "Matlock" for a few days and dishing out some street justice, he realizes things are not quite right and seem all too familiar. Meanwhile, the rest of the Smith family gets sucked into a mean game of Simon.

lol..your doing rate and reviews now..nice

im not rating or reviewing yet, just wanna insure i get to make the thread.

lmao ight cool, ill talk to you tomorrow

great episode. One of the best American Dad episodes, and again, the best Fox Cartoon of the night. really creative, and really enjoyable. 4.5/5 rounded up to 5/5

...Is Back Baby!!! The "Urban" Lenny's Avatar

^ I completley agree with you. It was one of the best episode of American Dad. Except for the whole Simon subplot that didn't really go anywhere, this episode was almost perfect. 5/5

I like the inspired plot of Roger splitting into two personalities, and it was handled very well. Excellent!

However, the Simon Says thing worked once...and then no longer.

[so...good, I guess]

Blog Entries

Great episode. Can Family Guy and just focus more effort on this!

Whoa, that second act there...it's awesome TV, but that's the kind of awesome TV that gets you cancelled for being too awesome for a mainstream audience.

I'm starting to get worried for little ol' American Dad, especially when the Cleveland Show comes around. 5/5...

Quote Originally Posted by The "Urban" Lenny View Post
    ^ I completley agree with you. It was one of the best episode of American Dad. Except for the whole Simon subplot that didn't really go anywhere, this episode was almost perfect. 5/5
    They obviously couldn't think of a way to include the rest of the family in an episode about Roger.

Didn't matter much, because this turned out to be a kick-ass story.

4.25/5

The Hammer is my penis Capt Hammer's Avatar

4/5 A Great American dad Episode
    "Look, Marge, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And i'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! Because when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo, that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, Marge. It's Chinatown!" - Homer's rant.

Hmm... I liked it but found the Roger's alter-ego scenes pretty boring. Plus, the episode was a little predictable, personally, and the Simon subplot was total filler. Roger had some good moments though, naturally, and the story in itself was pretty good I suppose.

3/5
    Signature.

Junior Camper

Not awful, but the show's done much better recently, including last week.

I will point out that in the new opening sequence this time, when Roger pops up in Stan's van and sings his line, he's wearing his Jamaican outfit. So Roger's costumes are the new variable element to replace the newspaper headlines.

Reformed Lurker

Really, really didn't enjoy it.

And I usually do.

Too much Roger, not enough funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshG View Post
    I will point out that in the new opening sequence this time, when Roger pops up in Stan's van and sings his line, he's wearing his Jamaican outfit. So Roger's costumes are the new variable element to replace the newspaper headlines.
    good eyes, didnt really pick up on that. the new openings are ok. i liked the newspaper gags though.

Thread Information