Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons Spin-off

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

my male appendage is smaller than normal, and my sexuality may not be entirely heterosexual

Simpsons Spin-off

i'm working on a Simpsons spin-off series. i have written the 1st 20 episodes of season 1. i'm planning on writing 50 season of this spin-off.

...and...

my male appendage is smaller than normal, and my sexuality may not be entirely heterosexual

i was just saying that i have written the 1st 20 episodes of the 1st season of the The Simpsons spin-off show called Bart Simpson.

you really think it was worth a thread...

yes because i'm going to post the episodes in this thread.

well you mightve thought about doing that at the start of the thread...anyway...where are they??

*twiddles thumbs anxiously*

Area 51 Productions Present: Bart Simpson

Season 1, Episode 1: Graduation Day/ Air Date: 2020
    -As High School Graduation Day was approaching Bart & Milhouse realized that this might be the last day of their childhood while they stepped in to adulthood. So they decided to go on a last trip. They decided to go look for treasure hidden by a pirate in Boston. Their graduation day was 3 weeks from now. They go to boston, they start looking, & looking. But they find nothing. After a week in Boston they still don't find anything. But in the 3rd week they find it & open it up & all they see is a diary. They open the diary, read through it & all the diary was saying was the locations of the pirates. they throw the book away. Then Bart realizes that it's the day before Graduation Day & they are in Boston. So they go on a nus, they get home on Friday ( graduation day ) morning at 11:30 am, they get dressed, & they leave. then bart sees that his mom or dad are home. so he & milhouse have to grab their bikes & ride to school. The time is 12:30 PM , the graduation starts at 12:40, they ride as fast as they can & almost crash into a house. The time is 12:39, they leave their bikes & they start running, then they finally get there & both of them graduate.

Blog Entries

I LIKE IT ALREADY!!
    I read in rollingstones mag a year or so that Matt G. REALLYwanted fox to pick up his idea for a "Lil' Homer" show. Fox didnt bite. Matt was dissapointed cause he thought it would've been great. ....The remnants of that pilot was used to make the episode "The way we werent"

you like my Pilot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Simpsons
    you like my Pilot??
    *Gator Shrugs* Whats Not to Like? @@@@ :-)

are you familar with the NHC user nekatz? if i didnt know any better i'd say that story was one of his...

my favourite part was at 11.39 when they had just one minute to go and decided to ditch they're old, slow, bikes and run the rest of the way. i love picturing the pirate from boston as well, eye patch, wooden leg, red sox cap...
    Last edited by Purple Monkey Dishwasher05; 10-30-2005 at 02:16 AM.

Thats a pretty good idea.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher05 i never knew about this forum until 3 weeks ago, & i only registered this week. This is my ideas, i have been working on this for the past 2 years. I don't even know who nektaz is.

Also i'm posting episode 2 of season 1 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart " EL Barto " Simpson

-As High School Graduation Day was approaching Bart & Milhouse realized that this might be the last day of their childhood while they stepped in to adulthood. So they decided to go on a last trip. They decided to go look for treasure hidden by a pirate in Boston. Their graduation day was 3 weeks from now. They go to boston, they start looking, & looking. But they find nothing. After a week in Boston they still don't find anything. But in the 3rd week they find it & open it up & all they see is a diary. They open the diary, read through it & all the diary was saying was the locations of the pirates. they throw the book away. Then Bart realizes that it's the day before Graduation Day & they are in Boston. So they go on a nus, they get home on Friday ( graduation day ) morning at 11:30 am, they get dressed, & they leave. then bart sees that his mom or dad are home. so he & milhouse have to grab their bikes & ride to school. The time is 12:30 PM , the graduation starts at 12:40, they ride as fast as they can & almost crash into a house. The time is 12:39, they leave their bikes & they start running, then they finally get there & both of them graduate.
    What's the point of the episode though? It isn't about anything.

Sorry but that's pretty awful.

the point is that it's Hig School graduation Day, & then they have a last adventure, & they berly make it to the graduation. and grissom this ain't awful.

Well it's my opinion, I do think it's awful. The plot is ridiculous and sounds like something Family Guy would come up with when they start running out of ideas.

Dude, how can the plot be awful when the PLOT is Graduation day. The plot of this episode is them basically going on a last adventure, then barely making it in time for graduation.

I understand what the plot is, I just don't think it's very good.

Bowser Basher!

I agree with Grissom.
    I'm not dansam anymore! Now I'm Thank you, Das Butt for the awesome sig!

ok, then. Tell me why you don't like it, & i'll change it.

Well I'll tell you why I don't like it but frankly I can't see how you can't see what a load of....nevermind. They seem to do a lot of things for no reason. How do they know they're is treasure hidden in Boston? Why the hell would a couple of 17/18 year olds go on a stupid treasure hunt? And what do you mean "all the diary was saying was the location of pirates" ? That makes no sense. And then what we're supposed to believe they somehow lost track of time and have to rush back?

they get home on Friday ( graduation day ) morning at 11:30 am, they get dressed, & they leave. then bart sees that his mom or dad are home. so he & milhouse have to grab their bikes & ride to school. What does mom and dad being home have to do with anything?

The time is 12:30 PM , the graduation starts at 12:40, they ride as fast as they can & almost crash into a house. The time is 12:39, they leave their bikes & they start running, then they finally get there & both of them graduate. Why do they leave their bikes behind? Who cares what time it is? They Graduate....so what?

I'm sorry if this may sound a little harsh but that story was rediculously bad, so much so that after my first reading I assumed it was a joke, or suspected that you were about 8 years old. Are you 8 years old? Because if so that was not a bad effort. Whoops just checked your profile, as it turns out your actually a few days older than me. That plot had no purpose, it was about nothing, it had no conflict other than they somehow forgot about graduation and had to get home which really isn't much of a problem at all. And the resolution....they graduate? Woop de doo.... It was poorly worded, hard to understand, full of spelling and grammatical errors. And the major problem is of course the stupid plot. Treasure hunting?? C'mon yeah right...much more FGuy and SPark than Simpsons. You know you could summarise all that into basically two sentences and then youd realise how little story you have. With graduation looming Bart and Milhouse decide to go on holiday to Boston in search of pirates gold, however after days of searching finish up emptyhanded. Realising the lateness of the hour Bart and Milhouse rush back to Springfield and just make it back in time to graduate. Pretty shit, huh?

If it took you 2 years to come up with that crap then if I were you I'd quit while you were ahead, because a lot of people are being a lot kinder to you than they should be.

BTW I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't accusing you of stealing one of Nekatz' stories. Its just that nekatz likes to go around to episode idea threads and post stories with rediculously bad plots and stupid sub plots to try and poke fun at the 'real' ideas. Your story was so bad I thought maybe you did it as a joke...like nekatz...

If you'd like to respond in vengeful fashion please feel free to visit my fanfic thread, god knows I coudld do with some feedback. http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?t=52082

Also i'm posting episode 2 of season 1 today.
    Can't wait, your stories get me through the day....

*twiddles thumbs anxiously*
    Last edited by Purple Monkey Dishwasher05; 10-30-2005 at 04:11 PM.

What he said.

Pin Pal

Wow Tipsy and I thought I was being harsh when I told him off earlier about overusing Mr T emoticons....

Seriously though you made your points across to him very well and your criticism probably comes across better coming from someone his own age. Yes he's only 14 but you have to learn to take criticism early on otherwise you'll never achieve much when you get older.

As I'm more than twice his (and your) age I tend to go for the more thoughtful, tactful approach. Either method can pay off. However, the odd harsh truth or rebuttal every now and then rarely did anyone any harm.

I know personally that I prefer to hear the cold hard truth rather than sugarcoated bullcrap that gives you a false feeling of pride.

That Veronica Vaughn..... Ryan_'s Avatar

"Come now, you can still see fart jokes on nickelodeon"

Sorry dude, but its pretty bad. There just seems to be no real point to it. It starts out ok with bart and milhouse realising their childhood is over. My advice would be keep that intro, but come up with something better. (a LOT better) for their "Adventure". And don't be so "to-the-point", summarise the plot but not the ending.

Pin Pal

I know El Barto's story was pretty bad, but with regard to his spelling and grammar and whatnot, you have to remember from when he introduced himself on the City Club Hall that English isn't his first language (it's Italian), so he's bound to make the odd mistake. Ultimately it's the content that matters, the style though important plays second fiddle.

Oh I didn't realise that was the case so I guess grammatical errors are fair enough but as you said it all comes down to the plot and it just wasnt much...

IAMHOMER thanks for covering me, but i know engish perfectly, i have, lived here for 5 years. 2nd of all my 1st language is Albanian then italian. 3rd i made those grammatical errors because i was typing really fast. also there were some plot errors there too which were soppost to mean something else. & tipsy mcstager thanks for giving me the cold hard truth. i might be 14 but still i understand a lot more than 16 year old people do. also that was just kind of a messed up summary, the real script has a lotm more information 7 it has a lot more jokes. But i can't post the scripts here because they are over 40 pages long. also Bart & Milhouse are 18 & they wanted to go on their last fun trip basically. & bart 7 milhouse have known about this treasure since they were little but they couldn't go at the time. & i was supposed to say mom & dad weren't home.

Well then I suggest that you take more time when typing and proofread your work. What do you mean you understand more than 16 year olds? As for it being a messed up summary you're right there but I don't think the whole script would be a big improvement, you really need to ditch the treasure idea. Its lame and stupid. Are you sure the script is over 40 pages long? What'd you do type with Gothic Bold size 18 font?

Thread Information