Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990
Results 2,671 to 2,684 of 2684

Thread: Simpsons Comics Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, better late than never...

If all the digital releases later come out in stores, I can live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creep View Post
    Other weird dreams I had
    - I was going to see a Rush concert, and the opening act was Bill Cosby

That could be anyone's ass. SchemingMinor's Avatar
    In a black van across from your house. The one that says Flowers By Irene.

Quote Originally Posted by bartman742 View Post
    Well, February solicitations are here and looks like the digital only comics will start to be physical. Finally!!!!

http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/bongo...solicitations/
    I was wondering why they were republishing Krusty #1. I thought it was an error.

Quote Originally Posted by bartman742 View Post
    Well, February solicitations are here and looks like the digital only comics will start to be physical. Finally!!!!

http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/bongo...solicitations/
    Woah.....i'm in shock. Now they need to do the same to Futurama.

At this point they could spend the rest of the new year reprinting the digital stuff going forward. They have enough to take them into 2019.

so is Simpsons Comics Game on only going to put in three issues of the Comics and shoe-horning in the Summer Shindigs again? because i was looking forward to dumping at least one issue.

man the wiki page needs to really be updated so it can include that last two collections and last three colossal compendiums

on the bright side, at least we have info for colossal compendium volume 6

who wants to ID the issues and issue #'s

so far all I can ID is simpsons comics #223, and half of #230 geez this is the problem with only including one segment from multi story comics. they'd better include the Bartman v Houseboy story (whoops got my issues mixed up)

Discover the reason why Homer Simpson seems to have a new job every week. Then, power mad powerbroker Mr. Burns makes a power grab with his newest power-propelled product. And Marge is back on "the beat" when she teams up with Chief Wiggum to find out why all the donuts in Springfield have gone missing! Throw in Lisa’s bout of synesthesia, a McBain matinee, a rapturous event that leaves Ned Flanders behind, and Bart’s bilingual battle with a piñata, and you have another comic cornucopia of colossal proportions. And music lovers, look no further for that shiny new saxomaphone or tubamaba with your very own paper construct of King Toot’s Music Store.
    Last edited by ComicBookGal; 11-25-2017 at 09:49 AM.

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I managed to figure out some of the issues that are reprinted by copy-pasting the plots synopsises into Google:

Discover the reason why Homer Simpson seems to have a new job every week
    Simpsons Comics #223

Then, power mad powerbroker Mr. Burns makes a power grab with his newest power-propelled product
    Simpsons Comics #212

And Marge is back on "the beat" when she teams up with Chief Wiggum to find out why all the donuts in Springfield have gone missing!
    Simpsons Comics #230

The rest I have no idea about. I'm kinda disappointed, I was hoping they'd go back this time to printing issues which are older, but haven't been published into paperbacks yet, like the first 4 compendiums did. The fifth one had much newer issues, and this seems to be the same case. I'll still buy it since they are always fun to read, but I think they should prioritize older issues, not ones which were published 1-3 years ago.

not to mention it would save me the trouble of buying the comic versions, though I will admit, the novelty of seeing those old ads is just too nice getting ads for bubblegum disney shows, video games

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Cary Elves View Post
    I managed to figure out some of the issues that are reprinted by copy-pasting the plots synopsises into Google:

Discover the reason why Homer Simpson seems to have a new job every week
    Simpsons Comics #223

Then, power mad powerbroker Mr. Burns makes a power grab with his newest power-propelled product
    Simpsons Comics #212

And Marge is back on "the beat" when she teams up with Chief Wiggum to find out why all the donuts in Springfield have gone missing!
    Simpsons Comics #230

The rest I have no idea about.
    "Lisa’s bout of synesthesia" is "If You Could See What I Smell" in issue 231.

I couldn't find the other ones (all I have are story titles).

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    "Lisa’s bout of synesthesia" is "If You Could See What I Smell" in issue 231.

I couldn't find the other ones (all I have are story titles).
    I'm just gonna guess where the rest of these stories are from.

The story involving "a rapturous event that leaves Ned Flanders behind" is "The Left Behinders!" from The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror #21, the "McBain manitee" is probably "Have Bodybag, Will Travel!" from the McBain one-shot issue (I have no idea...) and "Bart’s bilingual battle with a piñata" is "¡Bart Speaks Spanish!" from Bart Simpson #84.

I hope that's right...

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by kwijibo View Post
    I'm just gonna guess where the rest of these stories are from.

The story involving "a rapturous event that leaves Ned Flanders behind" is "The Left Behinders!" from The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror #21, the "McBain manitee" is probably "Have Bodybag, Will Travel!" from the McBain one-shot issue (I have no idea...) and "Bart’s bilingual battle with a piñata" is "¡Bart Speaks Spanish!" from Bart Simpson #84.

I hope that's right...
    The one about Bart is. The other two probably are as well, although "Have Bodybag, Will Travel" was actually on the poster that came with the comic.

Here's a cover pic to the next Bongo FCBD for 2018:

https://www.freecomicbookday.com/Art...ooks-Announced

Junior Camper

Bongo comics March's solicitations. Only Bart Simpson TPB , Simpsons Comics 4 times a year anybody? maybe less??

https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/bong...solicitations/

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Simpsons Comics Game On! contains all of Simpsons Comics 121-125 (gee, what a surprise), although not in order:

The Town That Time Forgot (121)
    The Hills Have Hicks (125)
    Angry Dad in: The Roller Skate (124)
    Bobbing for Vengeance (123)
    Maggie's Little Helper (125)
    'Til Ned Do Us Part (124)
    Bake Love, Not War (125)
    Springfield's Typical Teen-ager Homie in: One Plus Two Equals Zero (122)

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kwijibo

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    Simpsons Comics Game On! contains all of Simpsons Comics 121-125 (gee, what a surprise), although not in order:

The Town That Time Forgot (121)
    The Hills Have Hicks (125)
    Angry Dad in: The Roller Skate (124)
    Bobbing for Vengeance (123)
    Maggie's Little Helper (125)
    'Til Ned Do Us Part (124)
    Bake Love, Not War (125)
    Springfield's Typical Teen-ager Homie in: One Plus Two Equals Zero (122)
    I'm actually surprised it didn't have a story from one of the Summer Shindig issues!
    kwyjibo (kwidge-jib-oh): a big dumb balding North American ape with no chin and a short temper.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

To make it easier to see which stories are in which books, the Comic Books page at the Simpsons Archive website now lists all of the story titles from all of the comics, as well as in what books (including Compendiums and Explosions) they are reprinted.

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Thread Information