Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons Comics Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Red = Danger

Wow! Great interview. Thank you!

EDIT : Simpsons Comics #111 OUT NOW

"Wanting to be more inspiring role model to her children, Marge gives up her apron for academia. Lisa is inspired, indeed, and undertakes the tutelage of Maggie. But Maggie’s favor becomes a point of contention between Bart and Lisa who have a battle of the brains over their power shifting sibling."

Simpsons Channel
    Last edited by JSGI; 10-16-2005 at 09:53 PM.

german treehouse of horror #9 out now, also available with variant cover (limited to 666 copies)

best quality on http://sexymontypics.org/guide.php?vl=de&vs=horror&vi=9
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by the real comic book guy; 10-17-2005 at 04:43 AM.
    the worst person ever

over 1850 simpsons comics from 18 countries
    i dislike your grubby little hands on my precious comics

Got this notice from my local comic book store: Bart Simpson Comics #26 will be out Wednesday (along with Simpsons Bust-Ups).

What's Simpsons Bust-ups?
    Sig Free since '03

Sorry to be so long in responding, but it's been a busy month.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky
    I'd like to know a little about the history of Bongo Comics. A lot of things about The Simpsons TV series are written on the Internet, but almost nothing about Bongo. Things like how you and Matt Groening got together to create it. Would you mind giving us a brief history of the company?
    Please see the interview I did for Robertuybrush. It gives a brief overview, but if you have more specific questions and want to dig a little deeper, I'd be happy to illuminate further.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio
    Is there NO chance that we will see covers for "Bumblebee Man Comics," "Lindsay Naegle’s Synergy Comics" or "Raphael in…Sarcastic Man Comics?" There are so many great tertiary characters that could and should have had their own “one-shots” comic covers.
    I agree, and so does Matt. I'll check into it and see what we can do.
    Of course, if you all would just buy more Simpsons Comics, maybe we wouldn't need the paid advertising. (Snicker!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio
    I honestly don’t mean to come off as negative, and I hope you don’t misinterpret anything that I write as being unsupportive, because I will support Bongo’s releases. But for whatever it’s worth, that’s my feedback.
    Thanks Tessio! I think as long as we don't resort to name-calling and hating, honesty is the best policy. I appreciate your opinions, pro or con.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Lovejoy
    Will you be releasing this in the UK? Please do.
    It's up to Titan as to whether they will publish it, but my guess is that they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper
    Wait-a wait-a wait.

How are we supposed to know your whoever your supposed to be?
    whats it... Bill Morrison?
    Ask me something only you and I would know the answer to.

SMF Lead Customiser Solid Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B. Morrison
    I agree, and so does Matt. I'll check into it and see what we can do.
    Of course, if you all would just buy more Simpsons Comics, maybe we wouldn't need the paid advertising. (Snicker!)
    Oooh. Oooh. Do a Maggie one! I'd definatly buy those! Maggie's left out too much. I'd like to see more future stuff. Like in Simpsons Comics #47 (#53 UK)

Bill/Mr. Morrison, I am a huge fan of all Bongo's titles and never miss an issue. I think the idea of devoting a whole comic to secondary and tertiary characters is a really good idea too and look forward to it. Could you please tell us what happens in 'Simpsons Comics #113' which I think is out in December. All the Previews catalogues and websites had the description for #111 which came out last week. The same goes for 'Bart Simpson #27'. I would be really grateful if you could give us the correct information for these issues. Thank you.

A question (or 2 or 3) for Mr. Morrison:

Was there a conscious decision not to include an issue number for the Radioactive Man stories on the flipside of Simpsons Super Spectacular #1? Is there an "unofficial" issue number for those stories? Will the RM stories in future SSS comics have issue numbers? I think the issue numbers are an integral part of the whole RM schtick, and it seems like something is missing without them. (Of course, coming from the guy who compiled the RM Database, that opinion might be a little biased).

By the way, the Crisis on Infinite Springfields blog is back after its hurricane-related hiatus.

my male appendage is smaller than normal, and my sexuality may not be entirely heterosexual

i have the Simpsons Comic #1 which is rare these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Simpsons
    i have the Simpsons Comic #1 which is rare these days.
    ...thanks for sharing that...

my male appendage is smaller than normal, and my sexuality may not be entirely heterosexual

what do you want with me? you seem to be on my case always. i was just saying that i have the 1st SImpsons comic ever. & what i meant is that it is really rare 7 it's a collectible. i was sharing my simpsons collectibles.

and all i said was thank you, i think you may have detected a hint of sarcasm that wasnt there my friend...

oh, sorry. i thought you were being sarcastic because of the dots that you put before & after. sorry about that.

now wait minute...are you being sarcastic???

you'll notice my posts are full of dots....gotta have dots...

oh, didin't know that you used dots a lot

we are talking abou Simpsons comics, there was just a short misunderstaning

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bartley
    Purple Monkey Dishwasher05 and The Simpsons, please only post here if you are talking about Simpsons Comics.
    sorry dude wont happen again...back on track....is it just me or are all the plots of the comics pretty much just someone getting a new job?? and for some reason characters are always dressed up as other characters, the comics are nothing like the show theyre just a way of seeing the simpsons dresses up as famous people, eg. the recent issue in which the last page was donkey kong homer, sonic lisa, lara croft marge and mario bart. that last page was probably the high point of the whole issue. maybe the folks at bongo should elminate all text and simply have page after page of the simpsons in funny clothes...

p.s. you wanna see a post whore check out some of 'the simpsons' posts. and take a look at his average daily post count. its his unecessary and pointless posts that are making everyones blood boil.

but hes not all bad, he did an absolutely brilliant script for a future episode of the simpsons: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?t=52080 (scroll down)

i liked #111 even though margegot a job already the part abot chasos and order creating earth was the best 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by The Simpsons
    i was just saying that i have the 1st SImpsons comic ever.
    In fact, the first Simpsons comic ever was "Simpsons Comics And Stories". Before that there were some comics in the "Simpsons Illustrated" magazines.

One more question for Bill: Will you release a compilation of the Simpsons comic strips we saw some time ago in some newspapers?

bart simpson #26 out now!!!

This is one of the funniest comics i have read. I mean the whole plot of this comic is about jobs like Purple Monkey Dishwasher05 said. 1st Homer becomes Principal, 2nd Skinner becomes Superintendent, 3rd the government asks Snake to join the Senate & Snake says " I came just to steal this stuff ".

I also have Bart Simpsons Treehouse of horror #9.

it is so funny. 8/10

good for you we now know what the funniest simpsons comic is and know you got treehouse of horror #9

look are you being sarcastic or what.

look we have to clear this out for a second i am not BAD, i just like to post, i'm gonna slow down. and people i don't make pointless posts, it's just that you don't understand them or that's what you want to think.

now we got off to the wrong foot here. now let's chill. i'll chil with my post count, and i'll try not to make my posts seem pointless. so let's just start over & chill & calm down.

i was being sarcastic

look we have to clear this out for a second i am not BAD, i just like to post, i'm gonna slow down. and people i don't make pointless posts, it's just that you don't understand them or that's what you want to think.

now we got off to the wrong foot here. now let's chill. i'll chil with my post count, and i'll try not to make my posts seem pointless. so let's just start over & chill & calm down.

k but ya didnt have to post the same exact thing

oh sorry about that. i must have pressed the reply button instead of the back button.

I have a couple of issues of the first one, maybe make me rich one day

yup. i heard that if yu keep something for 20 years, after 20 years it is a collectible, & it will cost a lot of money.

I got issue #110 "Bad News Bearer" today. It was funny.

Thread Information