21 26.25%
  • 1/5 - My fucking GOD that was horrible

33 41.25%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American Dad Rate and/or Review: Threat Levels

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoJean
    Better then the new simpsons episodes/5.
    No. Freaking. Way.

Maybe when Homer attempts to kill Marge with a sniper rifle, Bart gives Lisa a lethal infection, and Lenny pulls down his pants to reveal he has no penis. Until then, The Simpsons will remain the superior show.

What I meant was that is it possible ratings-wise for AD to fail and FG not to. I'm sorry, but it just seems improbable beacause FOX is making it look like the two go hand in hand...

At least it was better than the pilot -_-

All the females look more like fish than the fish does. Stan needs another bum beating. Francine is boring, but probably the least irritating out of the entire family. Hayley is gonna kill me with her thing ethics. The boy, whose name I don't remember, is a bit smarmy and should also be beaten. The alien and fish are at least a little bit funny, I have no strong feelings towards them. There were very little things that made me laugh, but I really don't feel that I need to gouge my eyes out after seeing it. I really felt more interested this time around than with the pilot. I guess I would watch the next episode, third time is the charm, after all. The charm that will likely make me stop watching for good.

2.75/5

Snootchie Bootchies! Kamp Krusty Kamper's Avatar

2/5 I went to bed sad last night...

I don't know what to to think. It dissapointed me as an honest fan of the pilot, but it had it's rare moments.

2-3/5

This wasn't as bad as the pilot, but then again what could? There was a decent plot wasted by horrible gags. These characters aren't that sympathetic or interesting meaning I doubt we will really care about anything that they do later on. D+

juice with the people prince jafar allah's Avatar

i love how this show thinks it can balance out making the conservatives in the show uncontrollable, obnoxious morons by making jokes about the french being ungrateful (welcome to 2002!) or about clinton's sex drive (welcome to 1994!). next week perhaps they'll have tokio kid bursting through the wall randomly and gnawing on the kitchen table with his bunny teeth.

old and in the way Samuel L Bronkowitz's Avatar

a couple of decent jokes, but overall a forgettable episode. Leave the fish gags to Monty Python. 2/5

Wants you to do fine. NoOneFamous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by homer5000
    What I meant was that is it possible ratings-wise for AD to fail and FG not to. I'm sorry, but it just seems improbable beacause FOX is making it look like the two go hand in hand...
    Fox is probably hoping that the two will share the same ratings, but from the response of, it seems, everyone, American Dad will get canceled soon. I'm just hoping that, if the third episode sucks, everyone just stops watching completely instead of just "sticking around because nothing else is on after Family Guy" because then American Dad won't die.

This episode was horrible. Granted, it was better than the pilot, but not by much. The characters are so hateable it's untrue. D-

Wow, that was awful. 1/5

Decent. I like it more than the Pilot episode. 3/5

I have to admit, I thought the pilot was a bit better than everyone was saying it was, so I actually had a very slim hope that I might like this episode, but it absolutely blew. I think I might have laughed twice. Really, there was nothing substantial in this episode, just totally flat.

1/5

All of The General's signatures are hosted by ImageShack

Wants you to do fine. NoOneFamous's Avatar

So, who were the 3 people that gave it a 5/5?

Sad. I really, really wanted to give this show a second chance after the pilot, but this abomination is a waste of a time slot. Hopefully, the ratings will tank and the ax will fall on this show. 1/5.

I guess from now on, I should just torrent the new episodes and pray for it to be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneFamous
    So, who were the 3 people that gave it a 5/5?

Weeknights at 7PM on HLN Jane Velez-Mitchell's Avatar

hand models...hehehe. who writes this stuff? fucking brilliant. oh wait, that's not funny. nevermind.

Taking my talents to S. Beach Curtis's Avatar

Wow... Animation Domination was great before I saw the piece of shit which is American Dad. This is Family Guy without the funny AND with worse writing. (Family Guy was great im glad it is back) Seth you fucked up big time, Stan Smith is the worse main character I have ever seen. I absolutley hate this guy. He has no good qualities at all (AT least Homer and Peter love their family even when their being jackasses) The wife is boring as hell and her lips bother me. The boy is another character that comes off as an ass. The girl is just a steriotypical liberal that is Lisa without all her good qualities. The alien is ok but annoying (Is he gay?) This show is not funny I did not laugh once. The plot was all over the place. The fish is one of the dumbest characters to appear in quite a long while. They should kill it off like Fox should kill this piece of Shat!

0/5
    ¡Lee mi blog!
    Reinventing Revolution

Definitely not as bad as everyone is saying.

B-

This was just painful... not a single character is likeable at all. But I'll probably still watch to see the slow motion trainwreck...

heh. i love this show, im so glad it has family guy to piggyback off of, insuring it gets at least a few seasons in. 4/5.

I TiVoed the pilot episode on Super Bowl Sunday, so when the game ran over its allotted time, my recording of the show was thrown off and I didn't get to see it. I remember being so angry and actually looking for the bit torrent online the next day. After watching the episode last night, I can see the TiVo goof was a blessing in disguise. This show is AWFUL. The story was pitiful, the characters stunk and the jokes all fell flat to me. I lost interest half way through the half hour show. I won't be watching another episode.. 0/5

It's a lot better after a repeat viewing. It still had some shitty gags but some have me rolling (the americans crossing the mexican border, Roger keeping his mouse-pad, Stan on beating up a bicycle and the whole dinner scene at "Pricey's" - "Well you can just do it all can't you?").

Worst show ever.

To be fair,most dissapointments came cause Seth is brilliant with FG and this show wasnt even close

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis the Jack Ass
    The wife is boring as hell and her lips bother me.
    Yeah, that reminds me of another thing I hated. The character designs! So lame/ugly. The voices are passable, but when they're coming from shitty characters, they still suck.

At least Family Guy is still good...

Eh, you guys are being a little too rough on it. I mean this is the weakest cartoon on Fox (or CC), yes, but overall it's not too bad, and still better than Malcolm. And I don't see what everyone's problem with the characters is. Nono of them annoy me all that much. In the end, this show is a poor man's Family Guy, and that's not such a bad thing....

Quote Originally Posted by pocketfox
    ...still better than Malcolm...
    If Hal ever tries to assassinate Lois, they will be just as bad as each other.

Wow Homer, its craptacular

it was...okay, I guess

i say a 3/5 as some of you have said it was better than the pilot episode but it wasn't that much better. I have to say it was okay though because I only turned the channel 3 times!!!

Thread Information