R.I.P. Marcia "Edna" Wallace! Edgar Allan Moz's Avatar

Thanks for the help!

continuously shaking head c l o n e's Avatar
    Blog Entries

have there ever been any arrested development references in the show? AD referenced the show a couple of times, so just wondering if the show "responded" at any point

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not to my knowledge...

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What episode contained the first appearance of Nelson in which he is seen hanging out with Bart and Milhouse and he is considered a friend of there's (Or at least they are seen getting on together)

Blog Entries

He is on their side in Lemon of Troy, but there might be even earlier episodes...

Ringo Next HANDSOME.S4.E6.XMAS.GUYS.XviD's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What episode is "Bonfire of the Manatees"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Wynan View Post
    Oreo: creme or cookie
    My friend is a big creme supporter and beat me up because i like the cookie better.

Twitter

Blog Entries

Season 17 premiere with Marge swimming with manatees and Alec Baldwin as the manatee expert. Aside from the very end with Burns and Smithers it is lousy, but the entirely forgettable kind of lousy, not the excruciatingly painful so that you'll never forget lousy, imo...

Two Questions:
    1. I think this is an episode,(ACTULLY its more likely to be a comic i think) but it might be something I somehow imagined. I remember an episode where Mr. Burns is taking a photo and giving out awards to people and he skips Homer and instead gives one to a monkey. So Homer gets mad and goes to Moes and he tries to get a beer and Moe throws him out for some-reason, so he is mad and goes to the Kwik-e-Mark and Apu uses the sign that says "We reserve the right to server any customer" to not server Homer. I can't rember nay more. Any help would be very good.
    2. Is there an episode that mentions, references or parodies AFL (I mean Austrailan Rules football, not some random Arena Football Leauge or whatever it is).
    Thanks.

person who looks like a thing Prune Tracy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For number 1, you may be thinking of Deep Space Homer, where a carbon rod wins the Employee of the Month or whatever award over Homer.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Bart the Lover/When Flanders Failed 4 - Homer's Triple Bypass/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadassssss Song/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Bart Sells His Soul/Homerpalooza 8 - Homer's Enemy/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Make Room for Lisa

I checked that before I posted this question by watching the episode.
    But as I can watch any ep with a click of a button, I am continously thinking that this is in a comic. It is hard to find a comic story discription, but I have all of those at a click of a button too...
    Last edited by bomberswarm2; 04-09-2012 at 03:04 AM.
    Season 26 Episode Ratings

1. Clown In The Dumps 0/10
    2. Wreck of the Relationship 6/10
    3. Super Franchise Me 6/10
    4. Treehouse of Horror XVV 7/10
    5. Opposites-a-Frack 3/10
    6. Simpsorama 9/10
    7. Blazed and Confused 7/10
    8. Covercraft 7/10

9. I Won't Be Home For Christmas ??/10

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    For number 1, you may be thinking of Deep Space Homer, where a carbon rod wins the Employee of the Month or whatever award over Homer.
    I checked that before I posted this question by watching the episode.
    But as I can watch any ep with a click of a button, I am continously thinking that this is in a comic. It is hard to find a comic story discription, but I have all of those at a click of a button too...

Pretend it's a reindeer Financial Prancer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's odd; I just noticed the link for this is in General Discussion, but the thread itself is in Episode Discussion.

Anyway, In "Frinkenstein," when Lisa is explaining the difference between the 20th and 21st centuries, what does she mean when she says "everybody's afraid"?
    Quote Originally Posted by dman360 View Post
    Don't tell what to do fuck face, and I'm not changing it I do what I want so fuck you bitch
    The original Favorite and least favorite by season
    Shorts: 1: The Pacifier Watching TV 2: World War III Maggie's Brain 3: Bathtime Scary Movie
    Episodes: 1: Krusty Gets Busted There's No Disgrace Like Home 2: Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3: Homer at the Bat Separate Vocations 4: Homer's Triple Bypass Krusty Gets Kancelled 5: Cape Feare Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homer Badman Lisa on Ice 7: King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8: Homer's Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9: Bart Carny The Trouble with Trillions 10: Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" 11: Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12: HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13: Tales from the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15: The Ziff Who Came to Dinner Bart-Mangled Banner 16: A Star Is Torn She Used to Be My Girl 17: My Fair Laddy The Italian Bob 18: The Haw-Hawed Couple The Boys of Bummer 19: Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20: Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21: The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22: Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23: The Falcon and the D'ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24: Hardly Kirk-ing What Animated Women Want 25: The War of Art What to Expect When Bart's Expecting

Voted "Best Taste" in NHC awards. Therefore, I'm right, you're wrong.

Blog Entries

I assume it was a comment on either terrorism or just how crappy the country had become over the few years of the Bush regime at the time that episode came out...
    Last edited by Oh, that's raspberry!; 04-11-2012 at 03:42 PM.

So what's so funny about the name "Seattle" in "Homie the Clown"?

Ringo Next HANDSOME.S4.E6.XMAS.GUYS.XviD's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sea. At. Tle.

Get it?

Blog Entries

The joke is that Walla Walla, Keokuk, and (Rancho) Cucamonga are all well known for having funny names but Seattle isn't

Sort of a twist on the comedy rule of threes, the joke is that it's not a joke

who is pound foolish? David Silverman?

Blog Entries

Yes - http://www.snpp.com/guides/lisa-4.html

I don't know if he admitted it prior to the commentary for the 138th episode spectacular or not... I re-listened to it recently, and while they don't refer to him by name, they kinda take a shot at him for throwing a tantrum, which seems kind of mean to divulge if his identity was already public knowledge at that point

There was a DVD commentary where the closing credits have just begun to appear, and someone says something like, "Most of these people are dead now" and everyone laughs, and a second later Phil Hartman's name comes up and everyone goes silent. Does anyone remember which episode this was?

Some one asked this 8 years ago so I thought I would respond becuase it seemed thatno one answered it. Its a hidden commentary on the Marge vs Monorail episode which features Conan

... which brings us neatly to:

How do I access hidden commentaries on my computer? For "Lisa the Simpson" you're supposed to press the 6 on your remote when the picto-puzzle first appears, but the 6 key on my computer keyboard doesn't seem to have the same effect.

I'm trying to find out which episode this image is from

thanks.

Blog Entries

I think it's The Food Wife. ("When I'm sad, I make baseball bats.")

thanks, I'll give it a try.

FP you were absolutely right! thanks a lot.

Blog Entries

No problem.

Hello. New here. Had a nagging question about an episode. What episode is it where Moe is said to be aging six years for every one because of his cow heart, and we see a picture of him and a cow on operating tables?

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Does anyone know what episode Mr Burns says "Smithers what is the typical gift for a peasant these days?" or something to that effect,its near the start of the episode, I think it might be written by John Frink, anyway yeah various Simpson characters are getting invites to something, each scene has them opening their invitations.Think it's roughly around seasons 10-13.

What happened to Dr. Nick?

Can someone tell me what happened to Dr. Nick?

paranormal investigator merry frizmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As you can see, what happened to Dr Nick is that he's Mr. Burns' assistant. He's in his early 40s, is unmarried, and currently resides in Springfield. Thanks for writing! We'll be right back.
    Quote Originally Posted by dman360 View Post
    Whats you're favorite episode to watch for a certain time of the day, it can be in the morning, it can possibly be in the afternoon or it could be during the night.
    twitter - facebook - buy my god damn comedy album - buy my second god damn comedy album

Blog Entries

What you mean his apparent death in the movie? He's appeared in episodes since so...

EDIT: This really doesn't deserve its own thread if it is just that simple question, I'll put it in the q and a momentarily I suppose.

Thread Information