Welcome to the No Homers Club, devoted for over two decades to the discussion of the world's favorite animated family: The Simpsons.

If you're not a member of our community, register for free today! Sorry, not you, Homer.

Latest profile posts

Hey guys, I know this is a Simpsons forum but I just wanted to say that I’ve started watching Bleach! I will say that the Soap Society arc was really good but I think the Thousand-Year Detergent War arc is better tbh. I didn’t like the Clorox arc that much. I know the Laundry Rebellion arc is non-canon but I like it anyway
MaggotMagnet wrote on Bohdan's profile.
Hey there, this is so stupid and random but - I thought you might possibly appreciate this like I am 😂

In "Yellow Subterfuge," Skinner whips out a list of students' (and staff's) names to cross out from his field trip list.

(I am currently making a replica of this list, to print out as a prop for my Skinner cosplay.)

While I was typing, i noticed one of the students is named "Tatiana Korolenko"!!!! 😮Doesn't that sound like a Ukrainian name?!?!
Boy, would it be awesome to have a canonically Ukrainian student at Springfield Elementary!!! Aaaah! I wonder what writer added that in. Anyway, very random little detail but it made me smile. I hope they show Tatiana one day!

xbuajoLBEugBzUAYog9F23Z2m6dYB3Gopka8A0e9C7geHT89yOobBwDic2teuvEVj_ZRGcejGzsFgYf3at5x1Nvd1oBJurRAtt94wuXecZp7amoWaCBuQBp9mNhOdLtHwN4e1Q7YlYW25Cu-A1UEZds
Screenshot 2024-04-25 2.44.32 PM.png
The Knuckles Show comes out Tomorrow and be honest do you guys actually believe that rumor he's barely in it me personally it's a possiblity but I feel like he will get lots of screen time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio Stain
Back