Bart The Murderer
(Users Browsing this Thread: )
Bart The Murderer
you only move twice - A
i did not get the vibe of it being the greatest episode over or anything but still a great one
calmer than you are
I'd thought I'd do a more indepth review so I jotted some stuff down while I was watching.
-Funny chalkboard gag and couch gag.
- Bart's prank call to Skinner was something I've over looked before.
- Love in the time of scurvy was eh.
- Liked Ralphs blank expressions and talking about his cat.
- Winona Ryder isn't the best guest star, but she sounds pretty good.
- Lisa's line "I just like to smell my lunch" hit a funny note with me.
- The sugar bit was really funny in it's first part.
- Lisa's air quotes in "nicer to principal really" worked well.
- In the first act The Sugar subplot sort-of over powered the first act joke
- Marge's motherly advice always flows nicely.
- Bart using the tape recorder was not over-used, nice mix.
- Lisa's A plot is starting to get better.
- Nice Fugitive parody.
- Bart's hose soaking dialog felt like something a kid would say, good
-Sugar plot rapped up well.
- Lisa feeling gulity was sort-of an obvious bit.
- Good surprise ending, Ralph winning.
- The line "I bent my wookie", is over quoted IMO.
Overall a real nice mix of jokes and a good plot. Not my favorite, but it's underrated. Solid A.
Last edited by Importer-Exporter; 08-10-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Mistakes
One of the best. Grimey.
Bart The Lover
B+ great subplot with Homer and the Dog House
Kids, let me tell you about another so-called ``wicked'' guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas. He didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was...
I forget. But the point is... I forget that, too. Marge, you know what I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?
-- Homer's parable of the guy in the blue car, ``Homer the Heretic''
Ralph: I Won! I Won!
Principal Skinner: No Ralph this means you're failing English
Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
Homer at Bat, one of my season 3 favorites with an awesome song at the end.
Last night I saw:
The Boy Who Knew Too Much: B+
Funeral For a Fiend: B+
The Seemingly Never-Ending Story : 17/20.
I think it's the best episode of Jean era.
Season Rankings : 7 > 5 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 9 > 3 > 2 > 10 > 15 > 16 > 1 > 11 > 14 > 12 > 20 > 18 > 17 > 19 > 13.
Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind B+
Best episode since 'Tis the Fifteenth Season.
The last episode I saw was Secrets to a Successful Marriage.
The last episode I saw was Sex, Pies, and Idiot Scrapes. It was meh.
Dude Where's My Ranch- A
^Glad to see someone else really likes Ranch.
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
Everything happens for a reason.
Just be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.
Homer The Great. A+
I actually watched it with the commentary on to get their take on this site, but I've seen it enough times to know all the lines I couldn't hear.
My Fair Laddy - B-
Lisa's Sax B+
Guns don't kill people. Physics kill people!
THOH 13- C+/B-
Marge in Chains : 16/20.
Krusty Gets Kancelled : 15/20.
Wedding for Disaster - 3/5
Treehouse of Horror XIII - 2/5
Oh my great good God! Gentlemen, your attention please. I am detecting a gigiantic amphibious life-form, it's 80 meters long and it's heading this way. Oh good glayven it's on my shoe. It's a small frog, just get off, just get off there, just get out of it, get out of it. Stupid machine, oh wait a minute, this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog-Exaggerator Mm-hai.
THOH IX A+
Lard of the Dance B-
D'oh-in in the Wind B+ (The + for the stoned Abe and Jasper at the end )
all about lisa- A+
KTAAR (that's right, I even rewatch the awful ones) - D-
Dancing Homer - 3/5
It's entertaining and interesting to watch, but it's not funny at all.
Marmalade,I love marmalade...
The Last Temptation Of Homer A-
Marge On The Lam A
Homer Alone - B+
Wedding For Disaster- C+/B-
actually a lot better then i last remembered
Wedding For Disaster- A-
Coming to Homerica- B+
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)