Thread: Nuclear Power Plant Diorama 2-Pack (Target Ex.)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Nuclear Power Plant Diorama 2-Pack (Target Ex.)

There is going to be one more two-pack. Nuclear Power Plant two-pack with Mr. Burns and Smithers. I think this set looks and is a lot better then the other three. What about u?

Picture is from scs

For more info go to:

http://www.simpsonscollectors.com/releases.asp?id=598

Irvine's Personal Moderator Kecia's Avatar

Gross. That set looks seriously horrible.

They look like they are bendies, the hands are so big, and the facial sculpt on Smithers makes me wanna put him out of his misery. Although I am a completist, this is one set I'm going to pass over for sure.

And if they keep re-releasing characters, especially at lower quality than the first, I'm gonna throw in the towel all together, because I'm not gonna spend money on figures that don't look good, nor have interactive environments.

LOL

the hands are so big
    Sorry to tell u but the only thing that is different from these figures to the first issue ones are the facial sculpts. There for the HANDS on the figures are the same as on the first issue's.

No shit. I know about the line, I have been collecting it since it started. The hands are too big on the original Smithers, and the resculpted face is just nasty looking. He's got that NYE Marge and Bart mouth/tooth thing going on. Blue suit Burns just came out, like we need another with an open mouth.

This is set is horrible. I think it's pretty much turned me off from buying any of the re-releases, because if this is the stuff we have to look forward to, I'll be happy with my first issue figures only.

Originally posted by Kecia
    No shit. I know about the line, I have been collecting it since it started. The hands are too big on the original Smithers, and the resculpted face is just nasty looking. He's got that NYE Marge and Bart mouth/tooth thing going on. Blue suit Burns just came out, like we need another with an open mouth.

This is set is horrible. I think it's pretty much turned me off from buying any of the re-releases, because if this is the stuff we have to look forward to, I'll be happy with my first issue figures only.
    :-O Calm Down! They are only toys!

Really? I thought they were a matter of life and death.

in the middle of a hoedown eric's Avatar

kecia demands satisfaction and will challenge you to a duel, sir

Junior Camper

Is Burns so shortpacked with Series 12 that he requires another re-release with Smithers?

Originally posted by Kecia
    Really? I thought they were a matter of life and death.
    It is ppl like u who made me quit coming to this message board a while back. I just came back because I thought other collectors would want to see how this set looks. I didn't come back to get sarcastic remarks.

Need a tissue? I'm such a bad collector. I think I'll ask each and every one of the mods to spank me. Three times each. Mmm, starting with Gil.

And Zbu, the Burns in that set looks like it's mouth is open, so it looks like it will be a 3rd suited Burns variant, so the hardcore completists will still have to get the shortpacked wave 12 Burns, and this open mouth set.

I do THINK that we all DON'T need a 3rd Mr. Burns figure in his suit. I don't know what Playmates was thinking about when they made this set!!!

Junior Camper

Actually, the Burns doesn't look that different from the short-packed re-release one. Still, if it gets Burns into the paws of those who want him, it's not that bad.

Thread Information