Thread: one t.r.us did this to me when asking about the xmass set

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Junior Camper

one t.r.us did this to me when asking about the xmass set

and dident say anything else to me,kinda made me urge to kill RISING

Coming back for more ammo

Oh, no! Quick, grab a donut! :shocked:

...and people think I'm crazy for suggesting to introduce rappeling Ninjas into their headquarters and force them to cough them up!!!
    Last edited by officermarge1525; 11-09-2001 at 09:51 AM.

remembers the batoosie leaderbean's Avatar

hey, ninjas good idea.

hey and don't lose heart i am sure you'll find a christmas set soon.
    "Captain's Log, Stardate...damn. What's the date? Number One, what's today? No, I know it's Tuesday, what's the date? The STARdate!"

Not 5...Not 6...Not 7... DAntae's Avatar

again we have discusses the ninja problem officermarge, they have a union and without uniforms as part of the deal they wont work. and we thought the teamsters were lazy. woohoo the xmas set is awesome, and i got charged for my CCBG as well woohoo. end transmission

if you want to get even with the tru employees just go in there and trash the store, tell em a kid did it, then walk out with a big smile on your face, and when your at the exit turn and say "it was me, i did it, hahaha whos got a xmas set now!" then triumphantly run away

Oh yeah? I have a case of war paint in my closet!

I know, retail types have to put the stuff back at the end of the day...I remember how mad I got at the meatheads that trashed my store!

No, ninjas (the real ones) do shit for honor issues, I think that TRU has taken a serious position equivalent to a slap on the face with a glove! So, (pardon me, I'm rambling, because the asshole fixing the carpet in the apartment above decided to take away two hours of my sleeping time!) I believe that tough countermeasures are in order.

I will clue you in later, after I figure out exactly what the hell that means!

We all need to get together and draw out a plan in our area with these stores though. I have noticed that we may have to follow the pattern of distribution from Maryland down to Virginia, rather than the other way around. There has to be some sort of established pattern, don't you think? Unless this company is really, really idiotic and has no idea how to go about doing business, then we should be able to predict with some accuracy when and which stores get the exclusives and other figures sent to them from the warehouse.

I'm going to eat a snack and try to get a quick nap, the repair jerk seems to be finished now. Life sucks today my buddy got activated. I think I'll have some ice cream while I'm at it.

Oh, the assholes at work changed our firewalls, so now I can't even answer posts! If you have anything to say, I can read it, but I won't be able to respond until I get home. Either that, or you guys send me a pm.

Later

can't reply from work eh, so i could say some really negative thinga about you and until you get home you are defenseless, something to think about. hehe. well i think there is a pattern as far as how they ship items, i mean we all found the xmas set yesterday, at least as far as i know. but i got my connection and hes gone 2 for 2 so far, so i like my chances with each exclusive. ninjas might get the job done, but i'd rather have my buddy whos in the marines and his fellow soliders take care of business. end transmission

oh oh oh, the carpet repair guy, did you hear that constant heavy thump that sounded like it would come through your ceiling? i did that for a summer job years ago, not a lot of fun. end transmission

Corpsman up!

I know about pulling carpeting from an entire room though, now my arms hurt like shit for two weeks! It's just that I hate living in this apartment complex, but I'm stuck here until April. Management sucks, kind of TRU, yeah that's it... You have Marine friends? I have several hundred, the ones in my present unit and the ones down in Puerto Rico...they are a fine bunch of drunken jarheads! All I do is wait for the poor saps to hurt themselves, then I tell them, in my infinite wisdom; "Yep, you're hurt. Now go to the hospital!"

My friend is Air Farce, please don't hate him because he's AF! But for now, he's staying local, which really sucks because he's just going to be a cop, only in a different uniform...that figures.

I think I can make a couple of friends at a certain TRU, so I will make sure to have some of my rum cake ready, you know, just for the holidays.

So, you like that domination/power play thing? Don't make me have to psychoanalize you! I have reduced more than one big man to tears! Not like I do it on purpose...but that's how some guys react to me. It must be that sniper suit I wear at night.

I will be monitoring the boards tonight if I'm in not driving. Hey, I'll be meeting with Beepela tonight after his show is over downtown DC. Then, he shall receive the coveted Christmas Set! I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Yeay! I feel like Santa, I want to go around handing them out. I have decided to wait until Christmastime to open my spare set.

I like ninjas, GI Joes and the only worthwhile role Jeanine Garofalo has ever gotten is the one from "Mystery Men" one of the best hero movies ever!

Why do you like her so much? All she does is talk about her period!

Let the games begin!

"If they think that George Bush won't stay out of the sewer...then they don't know George Bush!"

Stonecutter

wut a loser

Junior Camper

When I call them on the phone, they always act like I'm talking about something else. When I ask "Did you guys receive any Simpsons Christmas playset action figures?" There response is: yeah, we have Blue's Clues. Another time that I called Toysrus: yeah, we have playstation 2. What the F$%^ is this? I want to turn them for this kind of treatment. They also act like they don't even know what they are. How can you work at Toysrus and not even know the most popular action figure in your store?

Somewhere Packing Boxes

There are only two girls at my local TRU that are even worth talking to. If I don't see them, I don't even bother to ask any questions.
    "Marge, you gotta help me! I need one good deed to get into heaven!"
    "Well, I've got a whole list of chores. Clean the garage, paint the house, grout the ..."
    "Whoa,Whoa,Whoa...I'm just trying to get in. I'm not running for Jesus."

Junior Camper

There are long posts in this thread. Just thought I would point out the obvious. It hurts my eyes to read so much. So next time you do a long post, think of my eyes.
    The Wisteron

simpsons collectors in va/md/dc rock...nothing against the rest of you others. anyhow janeane doesn't just talk about her period, she talks about getting her period on airplanes, hotels and theme parks. actually i think her best role was in "steal this movie" but shes so cute in truth about cats & dogs. mystery men well i hated it, and wet hot american summer (will be on video soon) rocked. well have fun meeting with beepela and say hi. end transmission

I enjoyed Mystery Men, I thought the story line was pretty decent. Okay, so she talks about the you-know-what everywhere she goes...she was a neat bowler though...

Beepela arrived safely at my shop sometime after 1Am, he sure was pleased to get the set. Nice kid.

thewisteron,

sorry, I get too inspired sometimes. i don't want to hurt your eyes. by the way, congrats on getting your Christmas set! you waited long enough, enjoy!

Thread Information