Something that doesn’t make sense regarding the DVDs (amazon)

I was on Amazon and I wanted to order season 5 of The Simpsons on DVD, but it’s 28 dollars canadian before shipping, yet the other seasons such as 4, 6, 7 are only 8-10 dollars! This doesn’t make sense, why is there this big price difference?

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Supply and demand? I don't know. You should maybe have a look at eBay.
    My Twitter https://twitter.com/michaeltheflan

My Fan Art Thread http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...pts-at-Fan-Art

"I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

Update: After long consideration and checking eBay, I have decided to order from amazon, also throwing in a season 3 DVD to equal free shipping. I’ll be using about 40 dollars, and I own both seasons on iTunes, but I’ll get the commentaries and deleted scenes and all that fun crap. I don’t use eBay because eBay is terrible and I can’t trust it.
    Favorite/Least Favorite by season (so far)
    Simpsons:
    Season 1: Krusty Gets Busted/Some Enchanted Evening Season 2: Bart the Daredevil/Old Money Season 3: Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?/Dog of Death Season 4: Last Exit to Springfield/Marge Gets a Job Season 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier’s Lover Season 6: Itchy and Scratchy Land/Another Simpsons Clip Show Season 7: Mother Simpson/Lisa the Iconoclast Season 8: The Springfield Files/Simpsoncalafragilisticexpiala(D’oh)cious Season 9: The City of New York VS Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing Season 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday, Cruddy Sunday Season 11: Behind the Laughter/Little Big Mom Season 12: Trilogy of Error/Homer VS Dignity Season 13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/Gump Roast Season 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma Season 15: Fraudcast News/Bart-Mangled Banner Season 16: Future-Drama/Homer and Ned’s Hail Mary Pass Season 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Italian Bob Season 18: 24 Minutes/Little Big Girl Season 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/That 90’s Show Season 20: Waverley Hills 9-0-2-1-D’oh/Dangerous Curves Season 21: Undecided Season 22: Undecided Season 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Lisa Goes Gaga Season 24: Undecided Season 25: Undecided Season 26: Simpsorama/Clown in the Dumps Season 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man’s Dream Season 28: 22 For 30/Kamp Krustier Season 29: Gone Boy/The Old Blue Mayor
    Family Guy:
    Season 1: I Never Met the Dead Man/The Son Also Draws Season 2: Da Boom/There's Something About Paulie Season 3: Emission Impossible/Peter Griffin, Husband, Father... Brother? Season 4: PTV/Jungle Love Season 5: Barely Legal/Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey Season 6: Stewie Kills Lois/The Former Life of Brian Season 7: Road to Germany/The Juice is Loose Season 8: Road to the Multiverse/Peter-assment Season 9: And Then There Were Fewer/Excellence in Broadcasting Season 10: Back to the Pilot/Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q. Season 11: Roads to Vegas/The Giggity Wife Season 12: Meg Stinks/Peter Problems Season 13: Stewie, Chris, and Brian's Excellent Adventure/The 2000-Year Old Virgin Season 14: A Lot Going on Upstairs/A Shot in the Dark Season 15: A House Full of Peters/Hot Shots Season 16: Switch the Flip/Send In Stewie, Please

Blog Entries

eBay isn't that bad so long as you check the seller and their stuff properly. But there are a lot of people looking to scam you too.

That’s why I don’t trust eBay. There’s a lot of scams on it

Blog Entries

Yeah, whenever I'm buying stuff like movie posters, I spend a lot of time researching the seller's other stuff etc, to make sure it's not a print.

Is I.P. Freely here? Steamed Mr Bergstrom's Avatar

eBay is pretty good really, if ever you have a concern about something from a seller you can call eBay and speak to them, if something isn't legit or is damaged or whatever eBay will usually refund this to the buyer after the concerns about it, they're really good like that. The same when it comes to the sellers too as of course they also have problems with buyers saying they haven't received items when they have or trying to make up some excuse to get money back it works both ways with that but eBay are actually very good when you speak to them on the phone.

To be honest, you can get this with anyone you buy from as there's even private sellers on Amazon so unless you buy from Amazon themselves you could also get the same thing but again Amazon are fantastic, so there's really nothing to worry about really with buying from these places.

Also when an item has finished on eBay it can't be edited, so if a seller has sold something saying it's genuine when it isn't then it goes against them and eBay take the money off them where as if it clearly stated in the description it wasn't an original copy then the fault is with the buyer for not reading that but again, even with those kinda cases eBay are usually sympathetic so just tell the buyer to check next time and refund them on the occasion, so just call them if ever you get a print or copy or something and let them know your concerns if the seller isn't responding

'What did you wanna see me about Simpson, this better be important'

OVER 100 FREE AVATARS FOR THE FORUM: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...d-it-s-members

Forum mods have also added these to the Avatar section for you to use, just browse through the pages to see under settings

Thread Information