Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some forum avatars for the forum and it's members.

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Well, Seymour, I made it. ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Like CousinEddie I went the route of using them in my sig since I have to have the Christmas av atm. I made a nice little set of overlooked Simpsons girls.
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Uh, Hugh Jass? Steamed Mr Bergstrom's Avatar

That's awesome! Will do the others when I get chance too

'"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

OVER 100 FREE AVATARS FOR THE FORUM: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...d-it-s-members

Forum mods have also added these to the Avatar section for you to use, just browse through the pages to see under settings

Blog Entries

Added these to the system

Awesome, thank you @Dark Homer, appreciate that!!

Edit, I can only see Artie Ziff on mine, is there somewhere I need to go to see them all?

Never seen Star Wars Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Click a different page.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Ah yes I see, I didn't notice that there, kind of just see it automatically as being used to seeing it in threads that lol They're all on the final pages so thanks @Dark Homer

Might be an idea to have some text near the avatars to let people know to navigate, unless it's just me being crap haha. Thanks @Financial Panther

Blog Entries

Kinda tempted to use one or two of these. Just all the ones I was interested in were mostly taken for Ataeaf's signature. Dunno if anyone can have dibs on these...

(Now I feel like doing my own. Granted I'd be nowhere near this good, so I'd probably have to draw 'em myself...)

Nah man, use them, they can be used as many times as you like by as many people who fancy them. Just browse through the thread to see the others in the other posts as I can only post 50 images per post and there's over 100 so far.

Well, Seymour, I made it. ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can still use an av if you want. You can also use my little row, @Venomrabbit (presumably swapping Jessica for Bart, and maybe shuffling the order around).

(Also, @Steamed Mr Bergstrom, she is a woman.)

Blog Entries

Ah it's okay, I'm pretty sure "man" was used in a neutral fashion anyway!

It was lol

Added Frank Grimes if anyone wants to use this. @Dark Homer you can kindly add this to the system also when you get chance if you like

maybe a little rustic CousinMerl's Avatar

Are you planning to make any more of these, @Steamed Mr Bergstrom?

I can do, just need to know which characters people want, if I can get a decent picture of the character then I can do it

maybe a little rustic CousinMerl's Avatar

There's always the character suggestions I made near the end of last thread to go by.

Thread Information