Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Results 331 to 354 of 354



Thread: The Problem with Apu - truTV Documentary



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #331
    الذهاب المغيرين kellyanne conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    20


    did he say he did
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

  2. #332
    . kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    water valley, ms
    Posts
    10,328
    Blog Entries
    143


    Quote Originally Posted by Cult of Ralph View Post
    And some Indians don't have a problem with it. Again, it goes both ways.
    this argument makes no sense btw the latter does not negate the former 100% of a minority doesnt have to take issue for there to be a greater problem.

  3. #333
    الذهاب المغيرين kellyanne conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    20


    you are making things up that were not present in the documentary

  4. #334


    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    k, not sure how this is helping your argument tho

    the point is: is apu a problematic, racist stereotype? yes.

    the end.
    Because you said "white racism isn't a thing." You made it a part of the issue. You could have said "white institutional racism isn't a thing."

  5. #335
    nsfw peyrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkeley, the cuck capital of USA
    Posts
    15,025
    Blog Entries
    161


    wow it took us 12 pages to reach pointless semantics

  6. #336
    . kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    water valley, ms
    Posts
    10,328
    Blog Entries
    143


    im a white its easy as shit if u get snowflakey over anything as a white ur a bitch and should retire from life

  7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: DrDre

  8. #337
    doggone dead Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,068
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Cult of Ralph View Post
    Because you said "white racism isn't a thing." You made it a part of the issue. You could have said "white institutional racism isn't a thing."
    ah so semantics huh

    k well im done here
    twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

  9. #338
    nsfw peyrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkeley, the cuck capital of USA
    Posts
    15,025
    Blog Entries
    161


    Quote Originally Posted by Cult of Ralph View Post
    Correction, institutional white racism isn't a thing. But casual racism is. Racism is simply hatred for another race. Therefore non-whites can be racist. They can't exercise institutional racism very easily though like whites can.
    pretty ironic that mr "let's deal with the real issues instead of comedy" is now dealing with the ultimate non-issue in race relations


  10. #339
    nsfw peyrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkeley, the cuck capital of USA
    Posts
    15,025
    Blog Entries
    161


    goddammit that was my 15,000th post

  11. #340
    الذهاب المغيرين kellyanne conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    20


    sux to be you dork

  12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

  13. #341
    nsfw peyrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkeley, the cuck capital of USA
    Posts
    15,025
    Blog Entries
    161


    I am the real victim here

  14. #342
    Skål DrDre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    150
    Blog Entries
    8


    Cult of Ralph delete ur account
    Vikings are winning the super bowl

  15. #343
    Pin Pal Igor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    2


    Keep going, I'm almost finished
    I


  16. #344
    doggone dead Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,068
    Blog Entries
    1


    20K is only 4,997 posts away, peyrin

  17. #345


    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre View Post
    Cult of Ralph delete ur account
    They can ban me if they like. I accept whatever choice the mods make. But I'm not deleting my account.

  18. #346
    Skål DrDre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    150
    Blog Entries
    8


    Log off bro

  19. #347


    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre View Post
    Log off bro
    Not going to happen.

  20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

  21. #348
    oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Partying in the burbs
    Posts
    13,130
    Blog Entries
    1


    Is this anti-white racism?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

  22. #349


    Quote Originally Posted by Smarch Weather! View Post
    I get it, I just think the outrage for it is over-exaggerated. I know it's not ok, and see how this is more extreme, but to have a whole 90 MINUTE TV SPECIAL about it is sort of insane, It can really be summed up in ten minutes or less.
    Preach it!
    #myfirstpost

  23. #350
    doggone dead Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,068
    Blog Entries
    1


    it never ends

  24. #351
    nsfw peyrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berkeley, the cuck capital of USA
    Posts
    15,025
    Blog Entries
    161


    damn they coulda aired 4 shitty Simpsons reruns in the 80 minutes they woulda saved

  25. #352
    الذهاب المغيرين kellyanne conway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    20


    you know they really could’ve summed up the last Jedi in a 15 minute tv special there was no reason to make a 2 hour major motion picture for it

  26. #353
    Fidelio Dr. Bill Harford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    68


    Thank you, come again

  27. #354
    Junior Camper Shoskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    93


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bill Harford View Post
    Thank you, come again
    I always liked, "Thanks for coming, I'll see you in Hell."
    Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But let's just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •