View Poll Results: How would you rate this episode?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5: From now on, we'll all be taking golden showers.

2 5.26%
  • 4/5: That's game, set, and match to us. But the real winners here are Marge's hors d'oeuvres.

8 21.05%
  • 3/5: It may not be perfect, but it's the best government we have. For now.

11 28.95%
  • 2/5: This reporter places the blame for all of this squarely on YOU, the viewers.

13 34.21%
  • 1/5: I can say without hyperbole that this is a million times worse than all of them put together.

4 10.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate & Review: "Trust but Clarify" (VABF21)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Rate & Review: "Trust but Clarify" (VABF21)

Season 28, episode 5
    Original Airdate: October 23, 2016
    Writer: Harry Shearer
    Director: Michael Polcino
    Synopsis: Lisa and Bart investigate Krusty's suspicious new "Krustaceans" candy. Meanwhile, Homer wants a promotion at the nuclear plant and asks Marge to help him dress the part, and news anchor Kent Brockman struggles to find his feet in the changing media world. Guest starring Dan Rather as himself.

Previous R&R
    Next R&R

Nice Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl appearance!

Fun Itchy and Scratchy cartoon, though there's no title to it.

When did Springfield Mall become so run-down?
    I also noticed they changed the crow sound effect when they show the power plant. And then at another shot, we hear a goat!
    I enjoyed the joke about high-fiving with four fingers.

And of course in that support group, those two female newscasters voiced by Tress MacNeille had the same voice, and they didn't even joke about it like that "Family Guy" scene with Dr. Hartman and Carter Pewterschmidt!

I did enjoy seeing Artie Pie again.
    And it had the normal credits theme, for a change!

Blog Entries

Did they delay the airing of this episode in NY? They just showed the scene including Kent on the street blowing the beer bottle, and then commercials. If so, what for?

insert usertitle here The Easter Egg Council Creep's Avatar
    Blog Entries

--/+ Couch gag was overlong, but I liked the artistic animation.
    Hey look it's a trendy Making a Murderer parody
    + It was funny, though
    ++ Homer's boobs
    + Exploding lunchbox
    ++ Ralph eating Krusteachens
    + "Lard-ass"
    + Sleeping robot guard
    End of act 1, pretty good! 8/10
    ++ Good joke about PC-ness
    + Good meta joke
    "You're just an @Apologist for Krusty"
    ++ Bizzfad gag
    + Kent blowing on beer bottle
    End of act 2: Mediocre. 6/10
    ++ Dan Rather buncake
    ++ Mini Homer getting punched out
    + Homer getting eaten by dog
    + "I made the doctor cry!"
    ++ Krusty tries to sing Beatles song
    Closing thoughts:
    A decent ep.
    Most plots were good. The first plot was interesting and done well, the second plot was pretty fillerish, and the third plot was solid.
    The humor was also mostly solid, lots of jokes hit, few bad ones.
    Overall, a strong ep. 7.5/10. This season's picking up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    wait wtf, i think i accidentally made my place communist
    SEASON 28 RATINGS
    Monty Burn's Fleeing Circus 4/10, Friends And Family 3.5/10, The Town 2.5/10, Treehouse of Horror XXVII 7/10, Trust But Clarify 7.5/10, There Will be Buds 5/10, Havana Wild Weekend 6/10, Dad Behavior 2/10 The Last Traction Hero 7.5/10 The Nightmare After Krustmas 5/10, Pork And Burns 7.5/10, The Great Phatsby 1.5/10, Fatzcarraldo 3/10, The Cad And The Hat 4/10, Kamp Krustier 4/10, 22 For 30 4/10, A Father's Watch 3.5/10, The Caper Chase 4/10, Looking For Mr. Goodbart 2/10, Moho House 3.5/10, Dogtown 4/10
    Average rating= 4.5/10

Check out my music reviews!
    My Sonic reviews!
    And my Pokemon reviews!
    VOTED 3RD MOST IMPROVED USER IN THE NHC AWARDS
    VOTED 2ND WORST USER IN THE NHC AWARDS
    VOTED 2ND WORST BLOGGER IN THE NHC AWARDS

insert usertitle here The Easter Egg Council Creep's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, they definitely delayed it, it started 12 minutes late.

Blog Entries

WNYW had the late nfl game today and it finished in overtime, although it was over by 8 eastern. guess fox didn't want to cut "the ot" short.

Chatting Simpsons Since 1993 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

This was the rare HD era Simpsons episode that seems to effortlessly juggle multiple storylines, develop them fully, resolve them satisfactorily and even weave them together as warranted. It also lacked the blatant indulgence of most Castellaneta-penned episodes. So I will happily give Harry some props here. Hope to see him take on another script down the road.

Shame you guys had to deal with delays due to football. I'm taking these 7:30pm Canadian start times for granted.
    SEASON 28 RANKINGS
    Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus - 1.5/5 / Friends and Family - 3.5/5 / The Town - 3/5
    THOH XXVII = Dry Hard - 1.5/5 / BFF R.I.P. - 2/5 / Moefinger - 1/5
    Trust But Clarify - 3.5/5 / There Will Be Buds - 5/5 / Havana Wild Weekend - 2/5
    Dad Behavior - 0/5 / The Last Traction Hero - 2.5/5
    The Nightmare After Krustmas - 0.5/5 / Pork and Burns - 2/5
    The Great Phatsby - 4.5/5 / Fatzcarraldo - 2.5/5 / The Cad and the Hat - 1.5/5
    Kamp Krustier - 2/5 / 22 for 30 - 4/5 / A Father's Watch - 2.5/5 / Caper Chase - 1.5/5
    Looking for Mr. Goodbart - 2/5 / Moho House - 2/5 / Dogtown - 1.5/5

Blog Entries

@DONALD TRUMP @The Egg Council Creepy Thanks for the info. Will watch the episode in full when I get the chance. Thankfully I extended the DVR recording 15 minutes past 8:30.

That could be anyone's ass. SchemingMinor's Avatar
    In a black van across from your house. The one that says Flowers By Irene.

After watching this episode for the first time all I have to say is:

Please let Harry write more episodes. Please. He understands the character references, the rapport between them and respects it.

Blog Entries

this was a piece of shit like every hd episode but it did have the characters in different, interesting situations. i can commend them for that a little bit i guess. still sucked of course but for a second it felt like a breath of fresh air
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorgod View Post
    Back in the day, Daffy & Donald were polar opposites, providing a much needed diverse, full spectrum to the public's Duck entertainment needs.

Moe is their leader. Captain_Smiley's Avatar

1) Nice to see Tibor.

2) How do we know that the candy causes paralysis? Just because you show Ralph strapped to a hand cart means nothing. You should say that it causes paralysis then show Ralph.

Boy, that sucked. That really sucked. That was suckiest of the bunch of sucks we had so far this season.

Ok, that was a mean reference because this season was so far correct, but that episode sure was bad. It just wasn't funny. I must have smiled one or two times, but that's it. Plus, none of the plots offered us an interesting story development.

Chatting Simpsons Since 1993 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SchemingMinor View Post
    After watching this episode for the first time all I have to say is:

Please let Harry write more episodes. Please. He understands the character references, the rapport between them and respects it.
    You're right. However, this episode will still get predominantly 3s in the poll just like terrible episodes such as the season 27 premiere thanks to the folks who only watch The Simpsons for yuks and could give a rat's ass about storyline cohesiveness or character dynamics.

(Yes, I'm aware of the irony of making this comment when the poll doesn't have a single 3 cast for it.)

Blog Entries

this episode didn't have a good story. it was a little more cohesive than normal but if all you seek is a cohesive story you're mad & desperate as hell.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

2/5 - sorry, Harry, but this episode was loaded with "meh." One problem might have been, the Kent Brockman storyline seemed too close to the Tom Tucker storyline in "Stewie B. Goode" (the "grinds my gears" episode of Family Guy).

Didn't Krusty used to have a much larger audience?

Somebody gave Tibor a last name - Jankovsky.

When was the last time they ate from TV trays? The only time I can remember was "Radio Bart" back in season 3.

There's a hot cocoa vending machine in the break room. Nothing special about it, but I don't remember seeing vending machines that serve hot chocolate but don't serve coffee as well.

Lenny asks why they say "high five" if they only have for fingers. Good question, considering that the term "four-finger discount" is used in the series.

None of the laptops at Buzzfeed were connected to anything - including electricity. Yes, I am aware that not having to keep it plugged in is the whole point of a laptop, but when you're using it in an office setting, it's pretty much always plugged in so you don't use up the battery charge.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley207 View Post
    Fun Itchy and Scratchy cartoon, though there's no title to it.
    Yes, it did - "Mousetrapping a Murderer"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    the folks who only watch The Simpsons for yuks and could give a rat's ass about storyline cohesiveness or character dynamics.
    Pretty sure the only person here who's shallow enough to do that would be egg. or Gatorgod I guess, dude just 5/5s everything and talks about how IT'S CHRISTMAS EVERY SUNDAY

Anyway I guess if you wanna be super optimistic you can give this credit for handling three separate storylines competently, even having two of them converge toward the end. Problem is most of it is going through the motions and there isn't a smidge of character development or anything of note in any of the three plots. Homer's whole self esteem build that takes up two acts is basically thrown away as soon as he asks Burns to compliment his suit (which in itself is a bit baffling, if your story climax is Homer walkin into Burns's office). And the best you could say about Brockman is that he doesn't lie anymore I guess? Otherwise it's just the ol not-famous-but-famous-again story they've done several times before.

Other stray notes: the Tibor throwback where they straightup show him in his office and ruin the whole joke of Tibor never being seen is pretty lame. I like that ARNIE IN THE SKY has become the equally lame PYE ON THE GROUND.

And that's really about it I guess. A 2/5 if I ever saw one.

Blog Entries

This was really uninteresting but not offensively bad which I guess makes it the best of the season so far. There were three plots, but none of them were that memorable and Homer's story just kinda fizzles out at the end. And while I like the idea of developing Kent's character but he seems to work better in smaller doses. The beginning was weird, I wasn't sure at first whether the art gallery stuff was part of the episode, or if it was just a couch gag. Like many other modern episodes, it was much better than the rest of the episode. 2/5

Blog Entries

So this episode's ending was just a loose remake of You Kent Always Say What You Want? I mean, it ended up being Lisa saving Kent's career all over again.

I don't know what to think of this episode. I guess it's nice that they juggled three plots at the same time and handled them somewhat well, but there were still some issues. Homer's sub-plot just seemed to go on for too long and didn't really go anywhere, then it just kind of fizzled out at the end and was dropped. The random Inside Out references during the plot didn't really help it either. Having the Lisa plot and the Kent plot converge was kind of nice, but it felt totally random. At least the last time Lisa helped out Kent, he was living at her house, so it made some sense, but here, Lisa just seeks out Kent's help...for some reason. Bart was also pretty pointless this episode, he didn't really add that much to the Lisa plot, and he only seemed it be involved in it just to give Lisa a sidekick. There was stuff mentioned about Bart being a Krusty apologist and refusing to admit when he was doing something wrong, which I thought could have been interesting, but then Bart just vanishes and is never seen again for the rest of the episode. In fact, in the next scene in Lisa's plot, Lisa is now randomly teaming up with Milhouse for some reason, which really shows how unimportant Bart was here, since having Milhouse briefly as Lisa's sidekick didn't change anything at all.

Speaking of which, the Lisa plot reminded me of a thread from a long time ago that asked what the show and characters would be like decades from now if it kept going, and I claimed that Krusty would start selling poison to kids for money. Well that was just a joke I made mocking how over-exaggerated the characters have become, but here, it actually happens, my to my horror and shock. I know Krusty has been a huge asshole for a long time now, but at least back then he had some standards or at least could still be likeable. but now he's literally almost killing children with poison and doesn't give a rat's ass about it except for being caught. I'm not joking, I think Krusty is one of the least sympathetic characters on the show now.

Jokes were also pretty hit or miss, some were great (Arnie Pie taking over the news, the Buzzfeed parody), and some were bad (Milhouse and Nelson trying to eating Lisa's potato chip). I will say this: they actually managed to make Homer a relatable, down-to-earth person for once instead of the insane screaming wackyman they keep trying to push. I was also really happy to see just for once Homer and Marge finally being a happily married couple.

Blog Entries

It had a couple of good yuks. Unfortunately the stories played out familiar, contained little surprises and were dull as a result. 2,5/5 rounded out to a 2/5 on the poll

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    This was the rare HD era Simpsons episode that seems to effortlessly juggle multiple storylines, develop them fully, resolve them satisfactorily and even weave them together as warranted. It also lacked the blatant indulgence of most Castellaneta-penned episodes. So I will happily give Harry some props here. Hope to see him take on another script down the road.

Shame you guys had to deal with delays due to football. I'm taking these 7:30pm Canadian start times for granted.
    It started on time for me, probably due to how NFL football was smartly scheduled up to 7:00 on FOX 25.
    I also liked how it kind of already took the main plots underway, instead of continuous halfway plot switch, even if it basically started with an "Itchy and Scratchy" cartoon before getting the Krusty Candy story going (I guess the episode was running kind of short, hence the I&S cartoon, and the longer couch gag.)

Well, this episode was better than the last one (the THOH), but not nearly as good as the one before that (The Town).
    The Plot about Kent being jobless was basically a knock-off of ‘You Kent Always Say What You Want’, but done, to a degree, better than that episode. The Bart Plot was based on Bart’s original subplot in the episode ‘Round Springfield’ and the Homer plot has been done so many times I’m not even gonna say it’s a knock-off…
    But these three original subplots worked rather nicely with each other, and ignoring the fact that Homer’s plot went nowhere, and Bart wasn’t seen after he ate the snack, I’d say the episode is better than what I originally expected.
    Still, not a good episode, not by a long shot. At best, I’d give it C+.
    Hopefully the next episode is better than this one…

I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Simpson Season 27 rating: (Rate average: B-)
    Every man's Dream B-/ Cue Detective C+/ Puffless C/ Halloween of Horror A-/ THOHXXVI D+/ Friend with Benefit D-/ Lisa with an 'S' C-/ Paths of Glory A-/ Barthood B-/ The Girl Code D+/ Teenage Mutant Milk-caused Hurdles C-/ Much Apu About Something B-/ Gal of Constant Sorrow B/ Lisa the Veterinarian D-/ The Marge-ian Chronicles A/ The Burns Cage D+/ How Lisa Got Her Marge Back B-/ Fland Canyon A/ To Courier With Love C/ Simprovised B+/ Orange is the new Black A-

Average: B-

Simpson Season 28 Rating:
    Monty Burn's Flying Circus C-/ Friends and Family C/ The Town A/ Treehouse of Horrors XXVII B / Trust But Clarify B+/ There Will Be Buds A+/ Havana Wild Weekend B-/ Dad Behavior C/ The Last Traction Hero C, The Nightmare After Krustmas C-/ Pork and Burns B-/ The Great Phatsby D-/ Fatzcaraldo B-/ The Cad and The Hat B+/ Kamp Krustier B-/ 22 for 30 B+/ A Father's Watch C-/ The Caper Chaser F/ Looking for Mr. Goodbart B-

Well what can I say... FormulaMoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

it was decent, nothing amazingly specail but a good effort considering this was the first episode written by Harry Sheerer, there were lots of things that didnt really make sense throughout the episode which is why i wouldnt have had 3 plots, in fact i would have scrapped the homer plot it was a bit pointless tbh and the way it ended was just silly, they should have just focused on the Kent and Krusty plots then tie them in, that would have been great but oh well, the humour was fine throughout in fact this episode also had a classic vibe to it which is always good, im not going to go on but i am going to stick up for this, if it didnt have the homer plot this episode had the potential to be in the A grades but im gunna give this a B+.
    Last edited by FormulaMoss; 10-24-2016 at 04:59 AM.
    Season 28 Rankings: Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus 3/5, Friends and Family 4/5, The Town 4/5, THOH XXVIII 2/5, Trust but Clarify 3/5, There Will Be Buds 4/5, Havana Wild Weekend 3/5, Dad Behavior 0/5, The Last Traction Hero 4/5, The Nightmare Before Krustmas 3/5, Pork and Burns 4/5, The Great Phatsby 3/5 , Fatzcarraldo 2/5, The Cad and the Hat 2/5, Kamp Krustier 1/5, 22 For 30 4/5, *A Fathers Watch* 5/5 Caper Chase 2/5 Looking for Mr. Goodbart 3/5 Moho House 0/5 Dogtown 1/5

Seasons Best/Worst: 1. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire / Homer's Night Out, 2. Lisa's Substitute / Bart gets an "F", 3. Colonel Homer / The Otto Show, 4. Mr. Plow / Krusty gets Kancelled, 5. The Last Temptation of Homer / Deep Space Homer, 6. Homer the Great / Lemon of Troy, 7. Bart Sells His Soul / Much Apu about Nothing, 8. The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show / My Sister, My Sitter, 9. The City of New York vs. Homer / The Principle and the Pauper, 10. Homer to the Max / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday, 11. E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) / Grift of the Magi, 12. HOMR / Day of the Jackanapes 13. Half-Decent Proposal / Homer the Moe 14. Moe Baby Blues / Strong Arms of the Ma, 15. Fruadcast News / My Big Fat Geek Wedding, 16. Pranksta Rap / Mobile Homer 17. The Girl Who Slept Too Little / The Italian Bob 18. 24 Minutes / Kill Gil, Volumes I & II, 19. Enternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Funeral for a Friend, 20. Eeny Teeny Maye Moe / The Burns and the Bees 21. Boy Meets Curl / Thursday with Abie, 22. Homer Scissorhands / How Munched is That Birdie in the Window, 23. Holidays of Future Passed, / Lisa Goes Gaga, 24. The Day the Earth Stood Cool / Gone Abie Gone 25. Brick Like Me / The Yellow Badge of Cowardge, 26. I Won't Be Home for Christmas / The Man Who Came to Be Dinner, 27. Halloween of Horror / Every Mans Dream, 28.* A Fathers Watch / Dad Behavior

Blog Entries

So Harry Shearer decides to write an episode. I got the impression that he knew what the older Simpson episodes looked like, with a more proper use of characters and storylines for the HD era. Although this episode didn't really do anything special, the Kent plot felt a lot like ''You Kent Always Say What You Want'' while the Krusty plot has his typical product scamming theme behind it. They meshed well atleast, its something I can give credit for. Then the Homer subplot was actually a pretty good watch, despite being so unrelated to the other plots.

The couch gag was good for its more artstyle use of animation, though I wish they would try to make them funnier rather than just trying to do a different animation. The intro actually had a proper Itchy & Scratchy episode, feels like forever since I saw them. I liked how krusty tried to resist eating his own Krustaceans, and when he kicked his spitbucket to Mel. I actually had no idea who this Tibor was, seems like he was only previously mentioned in ''Marge Gets a Job'' and now we finally get to see him. Homer's ''Ambition'' character kinda came out of nowhere, just now he decides to break free after 30 years. I liked how Homer and Lenny criticized each others clothing. I liked the bar scene with Abe and how he reacts to another soldier, and how Kent got departed after his news report. Got to see some more of Artie atleast. Pretty funny how Kent lost his phone and car afterwards.

Then we see some more of Homer's plot with Marge being to overjoyed with homer's decision, apparently the mall is a lot more run down at this point. The store scenes were pretty good, liked the joke with the clerk criticising Marge with her beehive being outdated. And the store shaking shortly after. A nice mesh with Kent's plot afterwards, where apparently Homer isn't as helpful this time. The Bart/Lisa plot had some good jokes like the code to the keypad, and the trick to mislead inspectors. Lisa is apparently trying to hard to make friends by Bart...... then why does she have so few? I like how Bart thought that Frinks device was a time machine.

These Bizzfad scenes had their moments, can't say the same for Homers confrontation with Burns. And why the hell does the girl in his mind look so much like Bart? Think there was a joke I missed there. The Homer ending plot could've had a bit more, because out of nowhere you get Homer's ''other characters'' kick out the ''Ambition'' character who also came out of nowhere to begin with. The main plot got a better resolution atleast, I liked how they did their confrontation with Krusty and him trying to sing Beatle songs to avoid letting the video air. Unlike the scumbag Kent we know from ''You Kent Always Say What You Want'' , this time he was willing to give Lisa some credit. I would've liked to see some sort of mention by her when she got screwed over at the end of that episode.

This episode is about above average, maybe even good. I like how they meshed the 2 main plots while also keeping a rather good subplot going, and this episode had a good amount of jokes. But at the same time this episode felt predictable and unoriginal, also some jokes that missed. Its good to see more of Kent, but they could've done something more than just using his position as a news reporter. I wouldn't mind to see some more of Harry's writing.

3.5/5, rounded to a 4/5 in the poll.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth

Season ranking: 3 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 8 > 2 > 1 > 10 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 12 > 14 > 16 > 20 > 22 > 11 > 17 > 19 > 26 > 25 > 24 > 23 > 18 > 21

Origin account to play The Simpsons Tapped Out: Roccaine

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by DONALD TRUMP View Post
    WNYW had the late nfl game today and it finished in overtime, although it was over by 8 eastern. guess fox didn't want to cut "the ot" short.
    The areas in orange and purple in the eastern half of the country on the "Fox Single" map on this page presumably got the episode late, if not joined in progress, because of NFL coverage.

Tyrant:helpsOrphanHarvey cats D DEBBS's Avatar

I like Ambitious Homer running on the treadmill but other than that.....M-E-H.

Blog Entries

I would like to see if harry's original script is any better than the final one that was most likely rewritten a couple times by the writing staff.

overall an above average episode for hdsimps standards...

Junior Camper ZOIDBERG RODRIGUEZ's Avatar

I liked this episode a lot!

This was pretty average, not sure how much involvement Harry Shearer actually had in this but nothing felt really new or funny like I was hoping. I guess there was nothing horrible but this just felt so familiar to me. Kent's plot is pretty much "You Kent Always Say What You Want" and Homer and the Krusty plots weren't too original either. I guess the story construction wasn't shabby and I enjoyed Homer's ambition (I think that's what it was called... I'll check later) but nothing else was memorable.
    Season 28 rankings

Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus: 3/10 Friends and Family: 7/10 The Town: 7.5/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVII: 5/10 Dry Hard: 6/10 BFF R.I.P: 6/10 Moefinger: 4/10 Trust But Clarify: 5/10 There Will Be Buds: 8/10 Havana Wild Weekend: 1/10 Dad Behavior: 2/10 The Last Traction Hero: 5.5/10 The Nightmare After Krustmas: 4.5/10 Pork and Burns: 6/10 The Great Phatsby: 5/10 Fatzcarraldo: 3.5/10 The Cad and the Hat: 3/10 Kamp Krustier: 2.5/10 22 for 30: 8/10 A Father's Watch: 6.5/10 Caper Chase: 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Here's to at least two more seasons of passable television!

Well what can I say... FormulaMoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

after watching it, there were quite a few little touches that i think big harry was involved with, it did feel a bit different to what we usually get imo

Thread Information