19 38.00%
  • 3/5: Dawson's Creek, NC

8 16.00%
  • 2/5: Springfield, USA

2 4.00%
  • 1/5: East St.Louis, IL

3 6.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate & Review: The Town (VABF17)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Rate & Review: The Town (VABF17)

October 9, 2016
    Season 28, episode 3
    Writer: Dave King
    Director: Rob Oliver
    Previous R&R
    Next R&R

Homer catches Bart rooting for a rival football team, so he takes the family on a "hate-cation" to Boston.

Blog Entries

Here we go, the first non-Burns episode of season 28!

Crud, I missed the first minute. I'll have to watch it on Simpsons World or something.
    Why are there suddenly fans for a team that's across the country at a small bar?
    The flagpole touchdown was funny.
    How is Bart suddenly a fan of a team that is across the country from where they live.
    Homer the bull thing was funny.
    Damn TV keeps cutting out for a few seconds.
    Nice Dunkin' Donuts thing.

Let's Hate: Boston?
    The bottle-head thing was funny, especially the Bell-Biv-Devoe.
    Wait, Homer moves to Boston because of an extra bowling ball?
    "Just like Ben and Casey Affleck" was funny.
    They're moving to Boston, is this somehow going to turn into a marriage-crisis ep?

The tour of Boston thingy was pretty funny.
    Homer being a candy inspector was funny.
    "How do ya like them marbles" was pretty good.
    Wait, were those actual pictures of buildings?
    The gasp thing was funny, and didn't go on for too long like I expected.
    Wait, they move back because Homer didn't wear a hat?
    Hey, that was actually pretty good! It didn't turn into a marriage-crisis like I feared, and the jokes were pretty good. The reason they moved to and from Boston was stupid, but that was really the only thing bad with it. 7/10, tied for best of season 28 so far! (IMO.)
    Last edited by justin; 10-09-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    Your avatars are so much better than Avatar (2009)!

insert usertitle here The Easter Egg Council Creep's Avatar
    Blog Entries

-- Homer talking over was dumb
    ** Homer reading Wizard of Oz was pretty funny
    -- Lame Homer rant
    ** Maze on box being so ridiculously simple was a good sight gag
    * Homer's hallucination
    End of act 1: 4/10.
    ** The bobbleheads scene was funny!
    * Homer's line about pain
    -- Lame "Hold on, wait" gag
    --- SO HOMER SUDDENLY STOPS HATING BOSTON JUST BECAUSE THEY GET AN EXTRA BALL? DAMN YOU!
    End of act 2, shaping up AWFUL. 2/10.
    And now, just because of an EXTRA ball in bowling, they move to Boston! Ugh, I hate this show.
    * Lisa's class joke was funny
    -- dumb Acapella joke
    * "Hats go on your head"
    -- Overly long, dumb gasping joke
    And just because he can't wear a hat, they go home again!
    * Lisa's hallucination.
    Closing Thoughts:
    The worst episode of the season yet!
    The plot started out fine, the concept of a "hate-cation" was interesting and could've been done well. However, halfway through, JUST BECAUSE bowling has 1 extra ball, Homer forgets everything bad about it and decides to move there! LAME! And they move back just because Homer doesn't want to wear a hat. AWFUL.
    The humor was just bad. There were SOME good jokes, but most were awful, with lots of stinkers, such as Homer talking over the kids and the overlong gasping joke.
    Overall, worst one yet. 2.5/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    wait wtf, i think i accidentally made my place communist
    SEASON 28 RATINGS
    Monty Burn's Fleeing Circus 4/10, Friends And Family 3.5/10, The Town 2.5/10, Treehouse of Horror XXVII 7/10, Trust But Clarify 7.5/10, There Will be Buds 5/10, Havana Wild Weekend 6/10, Dad Behavior 2/10 The Last Traction Hero 7.5/10 The Nightmare After Krustmas 5/10, Pork And Burns 7.5/10, The Great Phatsby 1.5/10, Fatzcarraldo 3/10, The Cad And The Hat 4/10, Kamp Krustier 4/10, 22 For 30 4/10, A Father's Watch 3.5/10, The Caper Chase 4/10, Looking For Mr. Goodbart 2/10, Moho House 3.5/10, Dogtown 4/10
    Average rating= 4.5/10

Check out my music reviews!
    My Sonic reviews!
    And my Pokemon reviews!
    VOTED 3RD MOST IMPROVED USER IN THE NHC AWARDS
    VOTED 2ND WORST USER IN THE NHC AWARDS
    VOTED 2ND WORST BLOGGER IN THE NHC AWARDS

Ooooh boy, do I remember unpleasant traffic jams in that tunnel...
    Heh, Duncan's Doughnuts.

The first act wasn't very funny, but hey, new writer. Bart was really jerky, too.

Those Boston accents are so exaggerated. But Quimby MA was so hilarious!
    I remember I used to do candlepin bowling as a kid, before moving up to "regular" bowling.
    "Yankees Suck Candlepin Lanes?!" I'd love to go there!
    I think I liked the second act the best; it had plenty of funny moments to me.

Wow, on FOX 25, they actually aired that funny Jordan's Furniture commercial from 2002 that parodies the Simpsons intro! Could this have been to tie in with this episode?

I like the MBTA subway map in Bart's charter school classroom. And then when Bart's running, storm clouds roll in with that Yosemite-Sam's-Gunshot thunder sound effect. "Oooh, I hate that rabbit!"
    Hehe, a reference to "Ted!"

6th best thing to do to gel. Smear-Gel's Avatar

The second I saw the skipped theme song I got super excited because I realised based Selman was on this. Sure enough, it was absolutely hilarious from beginning to end.

I almost wish The Simpsons was a show to make them stay in Boston and move back the next episode, but that's my only real problem. 5/5.
    Season 27 Ratings: Every Man's Dream - 5/10 | Cue Detective - 9/10 | Puffless - 7/10 | Halloween of Horror - 10/10 | Treehouse of Horror XXV - 7/10 | Friend with Benefit - 7/10 | Lisa with an S - needs rewatch | Barthood - 10/10 will watch again | The Girl Code - 9/10 | Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles - 7/10 | Much Apu About Something - 8/10 | Love Is in the Air: needs rewatch | Gal of Constant Sorrow: 8/10 | Lisa the Veterenarian: 7/10 | The Marge-ian Chronicles - 9/10 | The Burns Cage - 8/10 all credibility lost | How Lisa Got Her Marge Back - 6/10 | Fland Canyon - 8/10 | To Courier with Love - 9/10 | Simprovised - 7/10 | Orange Is the New Yellow - 8/10

Bob's Burgers Season Rankings: 3>6>5=4=2>1
    Fairly Oddparents Season Rankings: 4>3>6>8>2=10 (so far)>1>0>7>5>9

Blog Entries

Story was well paced (with the exception of the ending), nothing felt too forced. Most of the jokes landed for me. I'm a bit biased as I live in Boston and got all the references, though. One thing which I really thought was great was the animation, the poses were really expressive and it just seems like they went the extra mile with in-betweens. Definitely my favorite so far.

8/10

(We have a store chain called Jordans here which they actually referenced during the episode, and they aired a couch-gag commercial during the ad slot)
    SEASON 28 RATINGS
    |Monty Burn's Fleeting Circus: 5/10 | Friends and Family: 6.3/10 |The Town: 8/10 |

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: wiley207

Also another thing, people complain about the animation, but the animation of the entire second scene at the house from Homer and Marge walking downstairs to Homer seeing the Boston hat to him running out the house was great.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smear-Gel View Post
    Also another thing, people complain about the animation, but the animation of the entire second scene at the house from Homer and Marge walking downstairs to Homer seeing the Boston hat to him running out the house was great.
    i loved the wall transition in that scene.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Smear-Gel

Early thoughts:

I have never been to Boston and, as a Yankees fan, am inclined to agree with Homer's initial dislike for the city. However, this was a very strong episode. Several "lol" moments, including the end scene with Lisa staring into the refrigerator. Dialogue was light-years better than the season premier, and as has been previously said, nothing seemed forced.

At least a 4/5 in my book.

Chatting Simpsons Since 1993 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justinhc View Post
    Why are there suddenly fans for a team that's across the country at a small bar?
    How is Bart suddenly a fan of a team that is across the country from where they live.
    Somebody doesn't get the way sports fans work. I was a Bruins fan before I ever went to Boston the first time.
    You don't need to be from a city or even near a city to cheer for a team that plays there.
    Hell, Bart's fandom for the Americans made perfect sense... mainly because he knew it would enrage his father to hop on their bandwagon.
    SEASON 28 RANKINGS
    Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus - 1.5/5 / Friends and Family - 3.5/5 / The Town - 3/5
    THOH XXVII = Dry Hard - 1.5/5 / BFF R.I.P. - 2/5 / Moefinger - 1/5
    Trust But Clarify - 3.5/5 / There Will Be Buds - 5/5 / Havana Wild Weekend - 2/5
    Dad Behavior - 0/5 / The Last Traction Hero - 2.5/5
    The Nightmare After Krustmas - 0.5/5 / Pork and Burns - 2/5
    The Great Phatsby - 4.5/5 / Fatzcarraldo - 2.5/5 / The Cad and the Hat - 1.5/5
    Kamp Krustier - 2/5 / 22 for 30 - 4/5 / A Father's Watch - 2.5/5 / Caper Chase - 1.5/5
    Looking for Mr. Goodbart - 2/5 / Moho House - 2/5 / Dogtown - 1.5/5

This episode was just boring. It reminded me of "The Simpsons are going to Delaware" From "Behind the Laughter". 2.5/5

Man, that episode awesome! The story was inspired, the jokes were hilarious, the animation (for once) was great and the references were fun! This episode deserves a 4/5.

Blog Entries

lol they're mistakenly airing Halloween of Horror on the west coast

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by West Pico BusRIVERS 2014, 2016 View Post
    lol they're mistakenly airing Halloween of Horror on the west coast
    It wasn't just me then - unless you're also watching KTVU...
    (And they finally did air this episode out west, starting at 9:11 PM)

Anyway, this gets a 4/5 - the whole Boston thing more than makes up for the lame ending, although they obviously had to get back to Springfield somehow.

The book version of "The Wizard of Oz" isn't a dream, is it?

There were only 10 American players in uniform on the field on the final play, so the mascot wasn't a "12th man" - but that means the mascot came from off the field after the snap, which is illegal (not to mention the fact that he wasn't wearing a face mask). However, Springfield is known for not exactly following the rules of football, like the time Springfield University won a football game because a player kicked the ball twice.

Lisa managed to find the ticket with her name on it even though they were all face down.

Maggie tried to eat her ticket.

The hotel they were in had NESN (New England Sports Network) but not ESPN.

At one point, they played the theme to St. Elsewhere, but with an extra note in each line.

Homer was working for Nekco (as opposed to Necco) wafers.

I don't know why, but here in Tampa they played last year's "Halloween of Horror" episode tonight instead of "The Town". I have no idea why.

Banned
    Blog Entries

The only thing worse than the Simpsons confusing the timeslots for The Town and Halloween of Horror is Matty not making the votes public! You had one job, Matty!

Blog Entries

This was stupid. Homer was acting pretty obnoxious throughout the entire episode, doing that annoying unfunny monologue thing and stupid yelling. The plot was just frustrating, Homer takes his family to Boston for a "Hate -cation", which is just as dumb as it sounds. But then, he discovers the joys of cancelling bowling and the next thing you know, the family decide to move to Boston permanently. They've only been there for like a day. None of them seem to miss their relatives in Springfield very much. I know there going to move back to Springfield by the end of it, so who cares about Lisa's "future". I guess Homer also has his dream job at a candy factory but that's just basically a footnote. Of course, they move back again because Homer makes an ass out of himself again. and I guess the Bostonians hated them for it. What a not fun adventure. Worst of the season so far. Hopefully, Selman can get back on track.1.8/5

Blog Entries

jeez this is a pitiful number of R&R replies. Also the R&R isn't public. WHAT kind of operation are you runnin here @Rosematty's Baby

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    It wasn't just me then - unless you're also watching KTVU...
    (And they finally did air this episode out west, starting at 9:11 PM)
    I was on KTTV in LA, and they also started at 9:11 PM. Guess the debate messed up their schedule big-time.

Anyway this wasn't anything stellar but it was a solid outing for Selman and freelancer Dave King. (King was apparently the head writer for Last Call with Carson Daly for four years? whadda career) Most of what the characters did throughout the whole ep seemed kinda shallow and dependent on their most basic characteristics, i.e. Bart is searching for pranks, Lisa is searching for nerds, Homer is out bowling. So there's nothing that really stands out in terms of a character-driven story, which leaves the set piece that is Boston. And although there's a ton of oddball Boston stereotypes (which I suppose you'd expect out of the Massachusetts native), he manages to wring as many good jokes out of the Boston setting as a season 28 Simpsons episode could. Some good jokes I noticed:

-Quimby, MA is ridiculous but I kinda love the idea of a town of Quimby lookalikes just aimlessly wandering around with a thick Boston accent all day.
    -I'm a big fan of the guy who introduces Homer to candlepin bowling just being very ominous for no reason. Like, the surroundings go a bit dark and he talks in this creepy voice. But as it turns out all he does is introduce Homer to the third ball? nice.
    -There's a lot of actually hidden sign gags in this one, which is another thing I appreciate about Selman. Near the end, there's a chapel that has a football star on its stained-glass windows which was kinda amusing I guess. One of those neat background things you notice without paying too much attention to.

I know people have been throwing around Good Animation for a while now but I feel like tonight's ep definitely earned it. The backgrounds for outdoors Boston made great use of the HD details and color palette, which I've basically come to expect for all these HD Simpsons trips (see: Fland Canyon, To Courier With Love, etc). But there were also a lot of scenes with surprisingly expressive character movements - "old school expressive animation," as Selman puts it on Twitter. I liked the partially live action scene with Bart and all the Boston landmarks - at this point, I'll take any slightly ambitious animation I can get out of the Simps, as long as it's just not more generic shots inside the Simpsons home. Curious to hear what other folks thought about that though.

Overall the gags and the animation definitely helped drive the episode forward, even through the pretty lame character interactions. The ending left a lot to be desired, but I appreciate that they tried to make it more realistic by not having Marge suddenly forget that she's sad about leaving Boston. Sure she mentions the traffic but it's still clear that she's bummed about it. Back to lazy Jean eps next week I guess. 4/5

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Don't Have A Cow Man View Post
    I don't know why, but here in Tampa they played last year's "Halloween of Horror" episode tonight instead of "The Town". I have no idea why.
    The only thing I can think of is, Tampa may have gotten Fox's late NFL game today, which would have run into the scheduled "Halloween of Horror" time slot, and somebody decided to air it in the show's normal time slot, forgetting that there was a new episode scheduled.

Meanwhile, out west, when they did air Halloween of Horror, they aired Fox's east coast tags with it, so there was a commercial for Bob's Burgers "coming up next" (when it actually aired right before the Simpsons episode) in the middle of it.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by West Pico BusRIVERS 2014, 2016 View Post
    I was on KTTV in LA, and they also started at 9:11 PM. Guess the debate messed up their schedule big-time.
    The plan was to air "The Town" at 8 (well, 8:11) and "Halloween of Horror" at 9, rather than the other way around. If they were going to mess up the schedule like that, I'm surprised they didn't air the episodes in the same order they did in the east (Halloween of Horror, then Bob's Burgers, then The Town, then Son of Zorn).

Blog Entries

Ah, the east coast airing order would explain why a Bob's ad aired right after Halloween of Horror even though the ep itself had aired 30 minutes ago.

It's maddening how obvious it is within minutes that we're watching a Selman episode. This was so so so SOOO much better than the first two lowbrow messes of the season. This episode was coherent, funny, and a very fresh take on a vacation episode (based on hate-visiting and analyzing the characters differing reactions to their new environment, instead of just coasting through wacky location-based antics). This felt more like You Only Move Twice than a typical vacation episode. I also felt the family was more themselves than they've seemed in awhile. This was a true Simpsons episode, unlike the last two. Not the most gut busting hilarious but very very solid. 4/5
    Signature.

And I also certainly noticed the animation. The character posing was way more expressive than than the norm of the HD era. Every episode should look this good or better.

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Smear-Gel

Chatting Simpsons Since 1993 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
    And I also certainly noticed the animation. The character posing was way more expressive than than the norm of the HD era. Every episode should look this good or better.
    And you already know the answer is they won't because Selman only showruns 4 episodes per season instead of 22.

Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry, but this episode didn't really do anything for me. I'll go more into detail later about why it didn't work for me, but for the gist of it, it was another disappointing episode. The first half of the episode was mostly just a bunch of jokes about Homer being an obnoxious ass, and Bart being a really smug jerk. I feel like Homer's hatred of Boston was a desperate attempt to emulate his old hatred of New York, but the difference was that we saw a flashback of Homer in his youth having a bad time in NY, and then we see him in the present going through a lot of suffering, which justifies his hatred as well as making it funny. Here, Homer just randomly hates Boston because of petty reasons, and just acts like a jerk to everyone for no real reason, so he comes off as a dick. And really, why the hell would Marge allow this "hate-cation" nonsense to go on, why doesn't she try to talk Homer out of it or call out what a childish jerk he's being? I guess Marge is now no longer a character, just a set-piece that is completely ignored or gives empty platitudes of support just to make a story "work". But then Homer suddenly loves Boston because they give you an extra bowling ball there. One of the biggest problems of the Jean era is that nothing is ever really treated as serious anymore, everything is a big wacky joke, and this episode is no exception. Homer wants to move his entire family to a different state because of a stupid bowling ball? But the rest of the family suddenly loves Boston and want to stay, even though they've only been there for like, a day at the most. Bart's love of Boston especially feels forced and comes completely of nowhere, it was pretty obvious that he was only saying that he loved Boston at the start just to screw around with Homer, why does he suddenly love it for real now? Again, everything is treated like a joke, in Dancin Homer and You Only Move Twice, the Simpsons moving was treated with some seriousness, even with the jokes. Here they randomly move to a different state and nobody gives a shit about the friends and relatives their leaving behind or anything.

The third act completely shifts the plot into an entirely different one, now it's suddenly a Bart/Lisa story about how Bart feels like an outcast in Boston but Lisa loves it and feels accepted. Except the two of them get three or four scenes together about it, and we only get one scene of Lisa in her new classroom and loving it, the rest of it just Bart whining about Boston because all the kids in detention are lame, so there's basically no conflict between the two, and Bart's constant whining was more annoying then anything else, so I really didn't care about the plot. Then we get our stupid joke ending where Homer hates Boston again and makes the family go back to Springfield because he doesn't want to wear a hat, and then Marge forgives Homer when he says they can't run away from their problems. Um, since when was moving to Boston about that? I thought they moved because they loved it there. And then Lisa goes completely insane at the end and thinks she in Boston now.

It didn't really help either that Bart was completely unlikeable here. Throughout the whole episode, I never felt a trace of sympathy for him at all, he acted like a smug dick at the start and constantly screwed around with Homer, but then at the end your supposed to suddenly feel sorry for him and his constant whining about how much he hates living in Boston, even though it's his fault they moved their in the first place. Then at the end he tricks Homer into hating Boston again so they could go home again. So even though his family was extremely happy living in Boston, Bart ruins their happiness and acts like a petty asshole. And then even though Bart was a complete dick who destroyed his family's happiness, Homer says he was right all along and gives a big smile to him! What?! Why am I suddenly supposed to feel sorry for Bart and agree with him when he was basically completely unsympathetic the whole time? It's like whenever they have Homer act like a complete asshole to people or his own family, and then he has a sad expression on his face and now your supposed to feel sorry for him, even though he really doesn't deserve it. Sorry, but it didn't work for me.

The animation was surprisingly good though, I'll give it that much. It's definitely some of the best animation the show has had in years. Hope they can keep up the good level of quality. Lisa was also pretty much in-character the whole time too (except for her going insane at the end).
    Last edited by AlphaOmega; 10-10-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    You don't need to be from a city or even near a city to cheer for a team that plays there.
    I agree, (I am a Yankees fan myself despite living 800 miles away) but I don't understand why a group of Boston fans traveled across the country to a bar, just to watch a game that they could watch at their homes.

The Third episode of Season 28 was AWESOME!
    It wasn’t memorable, but it was pretty funny, without being cringe-y. it could be better, but I’m satisfied with the results they came up with(Unlike the last two episodes, I might add!)
    And also, after almost seven seasons of Bart being a literal sociopath, we finally saw what real Manipulative!Bart looks like. it was almost like his performance (!) in ‘The PTA Disbands’, simply giving subtle advices and let every chip fall into piece. It was good to see Bart be a manipulator without being a sociopath, for once. Also, Lisa was awesome in this episode, and Maggie finally acted like a baby (I.E trying to eat the ticket and everything)
    I give this episode A, the highest score this season ever got from me. I hope the next episode is as good as this one, even better.

I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Simpson Season 27 rating: (Rate average: B-)
    Every man's Dream B-/ Cue Detective C+/ Puffless C/ Halloween of Horror A-/ THOHXXVI D+/ Friend with Benefit D-/ Lisa with an 'S' C-/ Paths of Glory A-/ Barthood B-/ The Girl Code D+/ Teenage Mutant Milk-caused Hurdles C-/ Much Apu About Something B-/ Gal of Constant Sorrow B/ Lisa the Veterinarian D-/ The Marge-ian Chronicles A/ The Burns Cage D+/ How Lisa Got Her Marge Back B-/ Fland Canyon A/ To Courier With Love C/ Simprovised B+/ Orange is the new Black A-

Average: B-

Simpson Season 28 Rating:
    Monty Burn's Flying Circus C-/ Friends and Family C/ The Town A/ Treehouse of Horrors XXVII B / Trust But Clarify B+/ There Will Be Buds A+/ Havana Wild Weekend B-/ Dad Behavior C/ The Last Traction Hero C, The Nightmare After Krustmas C-/ Pork and Burns B-/ The Great Phatsby D-/ Fatzcaraldo B-/ The Cad and The Hat B+/ Kamp Krustier B-/ 22 for 30 B+/ A Father's Watch C-/ The Caper Chaser F/ Looking for Mr. Goodbart B-

31. Thumbs Up To This Post by: zartok-35

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
    It's maddening how obvious it is within minutes that we're watching a Selman episode.
    Seriously. Even without the truncated theme song, I just found myself enjoying the episode SO much more than I expected and was just waiting for that "Matt Selman" in the end credits.

Also helped that Rob Oliver was doing stuff, he's a bit underrated imo

33. Thumbs Up To This Post by: zartok-35

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    The animation was surprisingly good though, I'll give it that much. It's definitely some of the best animation the show has had in years. Hope they can keep up the good level of quality.
    I noticed that too, the animation was cartoony and fun. It was like seeing a season 1 or 2 episode in HD, and this is how it's supposed to be.

35. Thumbs Up To This Post by: zartok-35

Well what can I say... FormulaMoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This could have easily been the 600th episode for me

The animation looked so much better in this episode, it felt like I was actually watching a classic simpsons episode but with its modern perks. The story was really well developed too although you could argue why were boston supporters even in Moe's bar when they could just watch it from there homes but whatever its a cartoon at the end of the day. I'm not going into any depth but il give it my rating: 5/5 or A
    Last edited by FormulaMoss; 10-10-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Season 28 Rankings: Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus 3/5, Friends and Family 4/5, The Town 4/5, THOH XXVIII 2/5, Trust but Clarify 3/5, There Will Be Buds 4/5, Havana Wild Weekend 3/5, Dad Behavior 0/5, The Last Traction Hero 4/5, The Nightmare Before Krustmas 3/5, Pork and Burns 4/5, The Great Phatsby 3/5 , Fatzcarraldo 2/5, The Cad and the Hat 2/5, Kamp Krustier 1/5, 22 For 30 4/5, *A Fathers Watch* 5/5 Caper Chase 2/5 Looking for Mr. Goodbart 3/5 Moho House 0/5 Dogtown 1/5

Seasons Best/Worst: 1. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire / Homer's Night Out, 2. Lisa's Substitute / Bart gets an "F", 3. Colonel Homer / The Otto Show, 4. Mr. Plow / Krusty gets Kancelled, 5. The Last Temptation of Homer / Deep Space Homer, 6. Homer the Great / Lemon of Troy, 7. Bart Sells His Soul / Much Apu about Nothing, 8. The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show / My Sister, My Sitter, 9. The City of New York vs. Homer / The Principle and the Pauper, 10. Homer to the Max / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday, 11. E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) / Grift of the Magi, 12. HOMR / Day of the Jackanapes 13. Half-Decent Proposal / Homer the Moe 14. Moe Baby Blues / Strong Arms of the Ma, 15. Fruadcast News / My Big Fat Geek Wedding, 16. Pranksta Rap / Mobile Homer 17. The Girl Who Slept Too Little / The Italian Bob 18. 24 Minutes / Kill Gil, Volumes I & II, 19. Enternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Funeral for a Friend, 20. Eeny Teeny Maye Moe / The Burns and the Bees 21. Boy Meets Curl / Thursday with Abie, 22. Homer Scissorhands / How Munched is That Birdie in the Window, 23. Holidays of Future Passed, / Lisa Goes Gaga, 24. The Day the Earth Stood Cool / Gone Abie Gone 25. Brick Like Me / The Yellow Badge of Cowardge, 26. I Won't Be Home for Christmas / The Man Who Came to Be Dinner, 27. Halloween of Horror / Every Mans Dream, 28.* A Fathers Watch / Dad Behavior

Thread Information