1 10.00%
  • 1/5 Scary Movie 5

0 0%

Thread: Rate and Review: ''Scary Movie''

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rate and Review: ''Scary Movie''

Original Airdate: February 12, 1989. Bart, Lisa and Maggie go to the movie to see "The Return of the Happy Little Elves", but Bart convinces the girls to see "Revenge of the Space Mutants" instead. However, Bart ends up being scared by it because one of the space mutants looks like himself, as he screams, Lisa and Maggie try to comfort him.

Rate and Stuff.

Trivia: To be added in 30 years.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: GEO9875

Nature's Cruelest Mistake Infinity183's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I suppose it's pretty easy to predict the ending, since the clip directly builds up to a shocking climax. I do find it a nice twist, however, that the alien in the film bears Bart's likening. Also funny is when Lisa compares Bart to the mean Happy Little Elf because he didn't want to see the Happy Little Elves movie with her. Overall, this short is a little leading, but pretty entertaining.

7.5/10
    My favorite and least favorite episodes from each season:
    S1 - Krusty Gets Busted / The Call of the Simpsons S2 - Lisa's Substitute / The War of the Simpsons S3 - Homer at the Bat / Dog of Death S4 - Marge vs. the Monorail / Whacking Day S5 - Marge on the Lam / Bart Gets an Elephant S6 - Who Shot Mr. Burns?: Part 1 / Another Simpsons Clip Show S7 - Bart on the Road / Homerpalooza S8 - You Only Move Twice / The Twisted World of Marge Simpson S9 - The Joy of Sect / All Singing, All Dancing S10 - Simpsons Bible Stories / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday S11 - Treehouse of Horror X / It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge S12 - Trilogy of Error / Tennis the Menace S13 - Half-Decent Proposal / The Sweetest Apu S14 - Moe Baby Blues / Brake My Wife, Please S15 - The Way We Weren't / Bart-Mangled Banner S16 - Sleeping with the Enemy / Thank God, It's Doomsday S17 - The Girl Who Slept Too Little / Homer's Paternity Coot S18 - 24 Minutes / The Boys of Bummer S19 - Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Treehouse of Horror XVIII S20 - Gone, Maggie Gone / Dangerous Curves S21 - O Brother, Where Bart Thou? / The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed S22 - Homer the Father / The Fool Monty S23 - The Book Job / Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson S24 - The Saga of Carl / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing

All the four parts have been awesome uptil now. The fifth part is on the verge of release now. It has previous actors including Charlie Sheen. The movie is certainly gonna do some nice collection on the box office.
    click here >>> QVC Coupon

Has glower power Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I didn't care for this one. You can see the climax and conclusion coming from a mile away. Not terrible, but not great.

Thread Information