Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What pets do you have?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

What pets do you have?

I have a dog called Treacle (she's a golden cocker spaniel, had her since the start of the year), a cat called Tallulah (she's a Birman cat - we all have a soft spot for her as she was our first proper pet and she's really friendly, and we've had since 2005 or 6), another cat called Amber (she's a ginger cat that my grandma used to have but we've had her since this morning), and a hamster called Chestnut (a really clever hamster who actually hatched a really clever plan a month back - no joke).
    Quote Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
    So naturally, I... started wanking
    Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Morbid things can be cool.

Blog Entries

4 dogs- Bailey, Marley, Cooper and Kora. Don't know the types, don't ask.

Blog Entries

I have a labradoodle dog named Lucy, she's currently eight years old. Along with that, I have a cat I named Sally, but my little sister finds more play in her than I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blabber
    Fuck you, bitch

1 stray tabby tom cat I adopted named Hamsteak. He's an outdoor cat but he stays on our porch and wanders at night.
    Used to have 4 others, 3 of which (Hi-Chew, Miwa, and Cali) I raised from when they were born and I loved 'em. But I had to give them away because my landlord is a cat hating bitch.

Had 6 dogs in the house but my favorite, Sassy, died last month. So now I've got Kuro, Nala, Small Fry, Anakin, and Haole Girl.
    I rescued Haole Girl about a year ago after she was abandoned. She's probably a little over a year old. Dunno what she is.
    Kuro is like 17 years old, he had puppies with Nala about 15 years ago. One of them, Padme, died a few years ago while I was out of state. They're chihuahua terrier dachshund mixes.

And in the backyard we had 4 dogs but one of them, Patch, died in November a few days after I got married. So now we have Keanu (blue heeler something something mix), Kanoe (pit bull), and their pup Kaui. I think she was born in 2004 along with Patch.

Before all of these pets I've had at least 3-4 more cats and two more dogs. They all died of old age before I entered high school.

Nintendo Dance Party! ManiacalRoboKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

None not a pet person but we had a turtle for a day before it got lost. My niece also owned a bunny for about a week and then ran away as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Flimpson's Dracula View Post
    Like Seth MacFarlane's addiction to creating terrible new shows, Matt Groening has a problem with concluding a show. He needs therapy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Evans View Post
    None not a pet person but we had a turtle for a day before it got lost. My niece also owned a bunny for about a week and then ran away as well.
    How did you lose a turtle in a day?

Blog Entries

There was also another cat called Tiger ages ago who used to come to our house sometimes (she's apparently still alive today, at 17 or something) and we've had a countless amount of hamsters, due to the fact that they only last about two years each. We had Snowy (died of old age), Rob and Ski (two Roborovski brothers - one basically killed the other), Sandy, Snowball (my favourite - she was an extremely gymnastic hamster but she hibernated twice), and now we've got Chestnut.

Blog Entries

@hammster I didn't! My big bro did, he let it outside for whatever reason...then 10 minutes later he goes outside to get it and he's gone. He had just bought him from the pet store mere hours before he lost him.

Blog Entries

I've had two cats (and two strays), three dogs (one I don't really remember), three hamsters (brothers died of cancer, the girl I had later died of old age), and countless fish. The current two Otis and Smokey were inherited from my dad, so it'll be sad to see them go. I would love a dog or cat (or even something more unusual), but the landlord doesn't allow pets at all.
    "I enjoy munching taco so much that I'm basically a lesbian with a cock." ~ Shaunbadia

Banned
    Blog Entries

2 Cats & 1 Rabbit

Blog Entries

Right now I have a cat named Navi. I've had her for about a year and a half, and I'm pretty sure she was about 1 when I got her. She's the best

We mostly had cats when I was growing up. Our first cat was named Kitty (lol original right?), and she got run over when she was about 4 or 5. Shortly before that, we got a kitten named Pickle, who ended up having 3 or 4 litters (my parents never had her fixed). We kept 2 of her sons, who my dad named Frankie and Johnny. Frankie was my buddy, and I miss him.

My stepmom's dog Radley recently died, back in December. He was almost 15, I think, and was a gigantic brown lab. He was my favorite dog I've ever known, and it's still weird when I visit my folks to not have him be there.

Pets rock.

Blog Entries

Got 5 kittens, plius the mother.
    One dog and 2 geckos.
    Paul Giamatti's plumber knows me by name
    .............My Twitter

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

technically don't have a pet of my own, but i spend a lot of time with my parents dog Sadie, a 7 year old pitbull who was my younger sisters. I lived with my sister when she first the first 5-6 months she had the dog and with my parents for about 2 and half years after that, so I've known her all of her life. Shortly after moving into my apartment that I still live, we found a stray pug, that we named Henry and he lived with me for a little over 3 years. Sadly he suffered a stroke or brain anneurism about a month and a half ago and I had to put him to sleep. Prior to those two, we got a black lab named Kasey in the summer of 94 and she lived until early march of 08, so Sadie was good friends with our previous dogs.
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

I'M CANCER FREE! (YAY!) D DEBBS's Avatar

TYRANT T. TABBY: I got a hoo-man...her name is Debbs: she's my FOOD WENCH!!!! (Evil, evil laughter)

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

six cats at the moment: Ozzy, Liberal, Ash, Nuisance, Rocky and Gypsy.

Blog Entries

I had a rabbit, but some village idiots killed it by drop-kicking it over a fence (no joke.)

None not a pet person but we had a turtle for a day before it got lost.
    What if someone showed up with the turtle and told you "Here's your turtle, alive and well".

Blog Entries

A dog named Oreo. Havanese.
    Favourite/least favourite by seasons that I own (somewhat stolen from Financial Panther):

3 - Dog of Death/When Flanders Failed 4 - Lisa's First Word/So it's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5 - Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart's Inner Child 6 - And Maggie Makes Three/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7 - Marge Be Not Proud/Bart the Fink 8 - Homer's Phobia/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9 - King of the Hill/Trash of the Titans 10 - Wild Barts Can't Be Broken/Maximum Homerdrive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CousinMerl View Post
    What if someone showed up with the turtle and told you "Here's your turtle, alive and well".
    It wasn't mine it was my nieces. But if that DID happen I say they can keep it. I'm already having animal problems right now. There's both a mouse and a raccoon running around my house somewhere.

NHC's fly on the wall lionelhutz123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

grew up with a cat named ceasar until I was like 14. he lived to be 27 years old. he was always a healthy cat but died of old age

Now I have 2 dogs, soft-coated wheatened terrier (mickey) and a pompapoo (curly)

curly looks more like a pomeranian than a poodle. the previous owners' husband used to abuse him so she gave him to us. he went from spending his time in a cage growling and not trusting anyone to loving it when we come home. It was like a complete transformation

mickey is a pure-bred and his dad won best show in that official dog show competition thingy (forgot what it was called)

Blog Entries

I had a turtle named Ted. I got him when I was 6, but he passed away when I was 19. He was very big.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammster View Post
    Better not waste it in the Lounge.

Blog Entries

It wasn't mine it was my nieces. But if that DID happen I say they can keep it. I'm already having animal problems right now. There's both a mouse and a raccoon running around my house somewhere.
    Your life is quite the animal based sitcom, huh?

Blog Entries

yeah trying my best to catch those SOB's and kill them.

Blog Entries

I don't have a pet. Most animals scare me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonFan55501 View Post
    I don't have a pet. Most animals scare me
    not alone sistah.

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Teddy

I have a cat, Deb, who I raised as a kitten from six weeks old. She is the best.

Back home I have a 12-year-old golden retriever named Lizzie. She is the best (dog version of best).

Feeling better, Rigby? Sunny_Skies's Avatar

@Austin Evans my life is an animal circus too.....
    My grandfather got me a wild rabbit when I was little, and the poor thing obviously hated being put in a cage. It was miserable and tried to bite us, and I think my parents were too afraid to touch it. One day when my dad went out to feed it he said to my mom, "I wish that rabbit would just die!" He came back a minute later with all the food - the rabbit actually died! Poor thing.
    We had a bunch of fish too, my sister's favorite was Blacky......until some kid came to our house and squeezed it to death.
    Then there were the beta fish. Mine just died, the other one we don't know...came home one day and there was only one piece of it left it in the bowl.
    After that were the snapping turtles and goldfish....as they died, they ate each other until one was left.
    Then we had a Black Lab named Sheeba, and a Terrior Daschund mix named Harley (after the motorcycle.) Harley was my buddy. But he died of unknown reasons....his tongue was blue, he wasn't feeling well, but he perked up when he saw me. When I ran to get my mom to tell her he was sick, he died in my sister's arms. I'll never stop feeling guilty about not being there when he went. Sheeba died of old age almost a year later.
    Now we have a black tom cat named Shadow, and a Shih Tzu Poodle mix named Tanner. Both animals are obviously named for the coat color. Shadow is eight or nine, I think. Tanner adores me and he will be seven next month.

Feeling better, Rigby? Sunny_Skies's Avatar

We used to get bats in our house! Every year around the same time, a bat would get in during the night. It was scary when I was little but we haven't had that problem for years.

Blog Entries

@Sunny_Skies Damn my house is so run down and decrepit that there is probably more animals that we don't even know about. But we don't have the money to move just yet. But we have rabbits, moles, and deers in my neighborhood. Surprised a deer hasn't been spotted in my house. So we have more in common each and every day I see.

Also don't feel bad or guilty you couldn't help what happened...
    Last edited by ManiacalRoboKiller; 03-26-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I have a frog named Quinn. That's all I've ever owned.

Thread Information