The B's episodes ideas

Hand for a Hand (reference to the principle "eye for an eye")
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

MOE LEADS THE HIBBERTS TO MOVE OUT OF SPRINGFIELD IN THE ALL-NEW "Hand for a Hand" IDEA

Dr. Hibbert puts a modern cast on Moe's hand, which speeds up healing, but at the same time makes it impossible to write anything on it (visitors' signatures). Out of rage, Mo sneaks in, maims Hibbert and breaks his hand. As a result, the Hibberts leave town. Springfield is left without quality doctors, and Mo's business is failing due to its already bad reputation, and even Homer can't help…

Comments
I don't remember, but there should be some "modern hand cast" story or what, that inspired the plot.

Gal, Where's My Psych? ("Dude, where's my car?" movie title pun)
Story by Matt Selman Teleplay by Jessica Conrad and Broti Gupta
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Rob LaZebnik

MARGE UNCONSCIOUSLY TAKES CARE ABOUT HER MENTAL HEALTH WHILE LISA WORKS AS PSYCHOLOGIST IN ALL-NEW "Gal, Where's My Psych?" IDEA, AIRING APRIL

Marge attends art therapy sessions (mistaking it for relaxation rather than treatment). And she discovers in this pleasure that she actually has many psychological problems in life. Meanwhile, Lisa tries herself as an [anonymous] online psychologist.

Guest star: John Lovitz as professor Lombardo

Comments
The title is last-minute.

The plot (at least sublot) dedicated to mental health caring. Nowadays, many people, you know, basing on their experience said they're psychologists, give advices and, in short, "please welcome". I personally know such people.  Lisa would fail because  psychologist is a doctor, at first. You must take their thing serious and respectful. Even 8-years-old can give advices? No!

And no, I don't attend psychologist (luckily don't have a need), through, in Elementary school, I once was visiting psychologist (I am was shy kid😊).

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 1
Written by
Tim Long and Michael Price
Directed by Debbie Mahan and Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

SEE THE OLD STORY IN THE MODERN TIME IN THE 1ST OF 4-EPISODES ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE MISCELLANY "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 1"

Rethinking of the very first Simpsons episode, if the events took place in our time with modern technology…

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 2
Written by
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THE FUTURE IS THE FORGOTTEN PAST IN THE 2ND OF 4-EPISODES ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE MISCELLANY, 850TH IDEA, "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 2", AIRING MAY

Rethinking of the very first Simpsons episode, if 30+ (*insert current year you're reading this post* - minus 1989) years had really passed and now the main character is Bart (or Lisa)

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 3
Written by
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

THE STORY SWITCHED ITS GENDER IN THE 3RD OF 4-EPISODES ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE MISCELLANY "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 3", AIRING MAY

Rethinking of the very first Simpsons episode with reverse of characters' genders: Marge instead of Homer is centric character, Lisa instead of Bart, She's the Fastest instead of Santa's Little Helper etc… (but in good limits, for example, Principal Skinner left Principal Skinner:))

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 4
Written by

CAN NEW DOGS LIVE IN OLD TRICKS IN THE 4TH AND LAST OF 4-EPISODES ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE MISCELLANY "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 4", AIRING MAY?

Rethinking of the very first Simpsons episode, if there was the same story (and the same year 1989), but taking with the already formed characters (sometimes veeery changedo_O)

Comments
This is the first ever my 4 EPISODES miscellany, and it turns to include my 850TH IDEA!😃😃😃 I'm excited!
There could be no the 4th episode. Initially, I thought about "double reverse" - version 2, but with switched genders, like in version 3. However, that was too lazy, and uninteresting. So I thought about really mass - just countless changes in characters since 1989 - they form, become more clever, jerkass, dead, complicated.

So, here's season 38 episodes ideas
  1. Treehouse of Horror (TBIГ03) - Halloween special
  2. Bart Brat (TBIГ04)
  3. Around the North America in Forty Days - Thanksgiving 2-parter
  4. (TBIГ01-TBIГ02)
  5. Homer Simpson and the Lost Book (TBIГ05)
  6. Break Gill, Please (TBIГ07)
  7. Come to Our House for Christmas (TBIГ06) - Christmas special
  8. How I Didn't Spend My Winter Vacation (TBIГ08) - New Year special
  9. Burns Got Nothing (TBIГ10)
  10. The Mechanics of Love (TBIГ09) - Valentine's Day special
  11. I'm Your Secondary Fan (TBIГ11)
  12. Keep Your Cats (TBIГ12)
  13. Heart and Seal (TBIГ13)
  14. The Simpsons Gets Cancelled (TBIГ16)
  15. The Wireless (TBIГ15)
  16. Marge Gets a Jub-Jub (TBIГ14)
  17. Hand for a Hand (TBIГ18)
  18. Lisa the Bart (TBIГ17)
  19. Gal, Where's My Psych? (TBIГ19)
  20. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 1 (TBIГ20)
  21. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 2 (TBIГ21) - 850TH IDEA
  22. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 3 (TBГ22)
  23. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again. Version 4 (TBIГ23)

Г - equals to "h" sound (though there is an ambiguity, I'll talk next time). Is the 4th letter in Ukrainian alphabet. Examples of words: гуркіт [hurkit], губка боб [hubka], горнятко/горня [horniatko/hornia], Бог вага, голова і батіг (try to spell the last 3 yourselves). To said, Г is another letter of my name coincidentally - БоГдан.

Ukrainian alphabet so far:
А а [a], Б б [b], В в [v], Г г

WOW, surprisingly I get a joy sharing native culture

Midseason post. :cricket: Nothing, more special I haven't said before. *Remembering* Nothing. The calm before the storm…

What season 39 promises:
  • catastrophic canon Halloween-themed idea
  • there will be the worst idea I've ever come🤦‍♂️
  • additionally, another flashforward
  • a reason, why Abe dislike a bit Homer
  • fresh and rotten semi-fresh ideas
  • mr. Burns to become father again☺️
  • something "Squid's Game" related (yes, it's come to this)
  • again 2 ideas, with similar premises, but I came to them separately

Random title - Weather Forecast: Partly Bartly

See you soon, after I'll do something surprising.🙂

Last edited:
@Bohdan,
Hello :)
So, i really appreciated Lisa the Bart and The Wireless as well as the four finale versions of the first episode. If i really understood, the last is :

- Modern technology one
- With a kid as an adult character
- And with gender reversed ?

(By the way, she's the fastest actually was an enigma until i searched on the web and found her name in french (Tourbillon aka whirlpool) ^^

And i actuallywas ready to write you (in order to know if there would be a 39th season).
Bests :)
Mario

- Modern technology one
- With a kid as an adult character
- And with gender reversed ?
- took place nowadays, with modern technology, that wasn't in 1989
- after 30+ years past after that, and now Bart and/or Lisa as the centric
- not Homer, but Marge, not Ned, but Maude Flanders etc. - yes, gender reversal

And - the same, story, year if 1989, but if the script was written nowadays, by the current staff

Thank you. See you soon in season 39😉

Season 39! (that's not a title, if something)

Adopt Flash Player (reference to "Adobe Flash Player" software) - See below

My Life as a 10-Year-Old Boy (the same name as Nancy Cartwright's autobiography) or I Was a Pre-Teenage Bart ("I Was a Teenage Werewolf/Frankenstein" movies title pun) - See below

Union - See below

It's a Huge Pumpkin! (reference to "It's a Great pumpkin, Charlie Brown") - Halloween special - See below

Last edited:
Adopt Flash Player (reference to "Adobe Flash Player" software)
Written by Megan Amram
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Brian Kelley

MR. BURNS SEEKS FOR MOTHER FOR ADOPTED CHILDREN IN THE ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE IDEA "Adopt Flash Player"

Mr. Burns is passionate about adoption and adopted children himself (and from Africa). Smithers likes that Burns has become softer, but the children still need mothering. Therefore, Burns organizes a competition [show] to decide who will be guardian (=foster mother) with him. The Springfield women certainly don't like being a Burns couple, but they're eager to prove to each other that they're super moms (this starts with talking like "anyway, everyone knows I AM the best mother")

Guest star: Angelina Jolie as herself

Comments
The rejected title was Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Other

The story morale is "what the mother, who would leave her own children for someone else's?…"

The story with the show is inspired by real women-competition reality show (you understand, what senseless and bad competitions they are) in Ukraine "Super Mom" (even the war, unfortunally, didn't impact on its content). Mothers show themselves and their families maximum "perfect", while commenting on rivals' families is like trash of trash.:shame: Marge surely is against, but "that's more personal - they offended my family":marge::mad:

As for Angelina Jolie, it is worldwide known she (with Brad Pitt in times) adopted children from Africa and cares about them. So, why not to put her cameo in the end Mr. Burns says to mothers, everyone is awful, and he'll take an experienced foster mother. Then there is a short ending scene where he and Angelina have a dinner, while kids on background disturb them

Don't worry. I understand the children adoption is actually tough theme. Moreover if in reality this topic isn't gone. :(

In idea, that part could be satire on one time trend when celebrities/famous people do adopt to clear own image and/or "cause this is fashioned".

However, as I underlined, Burns did that and really liked that (until the end, at least)

My Life as a 10-Year-Old Boy (the same name as Nancy Cartwright's autobiography) or I Was a Pre-Teenage Bart ("I Was a Teenage Werewolf/Frankenstein" movies title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Mike Scully

BART AND GRAMPA SWITCH PLACES IN THE ALL-NEW "My Life as a 10-Year-Old Boy" IDEA

Bart spends the night at Grampa (for some reason), but he's bored. Abe says that being old is also "cool". They fall asleep together with dreams of exchanging lives. And in the morning it happens (they sound to viewers according to their "minds", but other characters hear how it should be). And, unlike to genre, Both enjoy it immensely (Bart realized that he missed that boringness). Although, it looks a bit strange from the side, that "everyone is just happy to be who he is".

Comments
Plot twist: for the sake of conspiracy, Abe and Bart then start complaining, hooliganism, because of which, in the end, they "see" themselves from the side.

Such format-bender, though I'd rather not name it non-canon. If you want solution would be simple - that's all was "shared dream"🙌

And I'd want to highlight the dept of the last sentence: others find it strange "they just are happy who they are". How? That's impossible, cause you can't be happy of your state just because. Or can you?🙁

Union
Written by
Carolyn Omine
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

SPRINGFIELD ELEMENTARY STUDENTS TO CREATE A UNION IN THE ALL-NEW "Union" IDEA

Springfield Elementary pupils purely for fun (and rightfully so) create their union, which becomes the most influential organization of the school. Meanwhile Homer and Marge accidentally find books of Jehovah's Witnesses (lost when missionaries had run after releasing the dogs) and actively begin to discuss those topics.

Comments
The title is lazy last-minute one. The idea is semi-fresh. While the idea (sorry for tautology) of power of student union was in me for years, but it also well fits with nowadays recent realities✊
The subplot is funny late addition. Hope, it won't offend anyone :)

It's a Huge Pumpkin! (reference to "It's a Great pumpkin, Charlie Brown") - Halloween special
Written by Matt Selman
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean (season 17 style)

A HUGE PUMPKIN TO THREATEN SPRINGFIELD IN THE ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN-THEMED "It's a Huge Pumpkin!" IDEA

By Halloween, Marge wants to grow a large pumpkin (for some thematic traditional contest) using "natural chemical fertilizers". As a result, the pumpkin grows uncontrollably every time water is poured on it. It almost overwhelms Springfield with its size, and by the way the rain is coming (that's just Halloween night)

Comments🎃
As was mentioned, it's catastrophe before Christmas Halloween.
After the plot had been already noted, I thought about "plutonium from Homer's wirk" instead of "natural chemical fertilizers", but… that already was.

Worst. Idea. Ever (title reference to "Worst Episode Ever") - See below

Portrait of a Lady on Water ("Portrait of a Lady on Fire" name pun) - See below

He+She - See below

The People Don't Change - See below

The Damaged Dungeon

Last edited:
Worst. Idea. Ever (title reference to "Worst Episode Ever")
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Chris Clements

HOMER AND MARGE HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP MARGE CREATED IN THE ALL-NEW "Worst. Idea. Ever"

When Marge talks Homer into picking up a road traveling companion (to change things up), Homer tells her it's a bad idea. When the companion somehow steals a car, the 2 Simpsons have to get home. Homer scolds, but Marge reassures him anyway. Meanwhile for children on the basis of the studio, several-days "Kamp Mel" is made (because "Kamp Krusty" has a bad reputation and legal problems). However, Mel can't stand it (poor quality) and wants good entertainment for the children (which he has the right to, because HIS name is used).

Guest star: Jason Bateman as travelling companion

Portrait of a Lady on Water ("Portrait of a Lady on Fire" name pun)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Matt Selman

LISA HAS HAKUNA-MATATA LIFE IN THE ALL-NEW "Portrait of a Lady on Water" IDEA

Felicity (guest voiced character) spends life without any obligations in her pleasure. Lisa likes it and decides to join.

Comments
I gave what I noted.😅 Moreover - that's an already edited story😂. Simple, clear, but could be hard to implement. That's one of the cases where I don't remember the origin of the idea. If you, my readers, have any ideas, how it could develop, please share them.

The title is randomly chosen last-minute. Like if fire is dynamic, then the opposite - water - means for calm, I guess. (There are proverbs when water used in this meaning)

He+She
Story by
Christine Nangle Teleplay by Dan Vebber and John Frink
Directed by Jennifer Moeller

THESE ARE SKETCHES ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN RELATIONSHIPS IN THE ALL-NEW "He+She" IDEA

The episode is sketch anthology with scenes about man\woman couples in different situations. It's inspired by watching the Ukrainian old such show "Lesia
+Roma", that in order was an adaptation of French format Un gars, une fille (known as Love Bu for some reasong). Ukrainian version became some kind of rare 2000ths (mid 2000th, to be more correct) classic. I found it funny and clever still.

Originally there is only 1 couple, but in this Simpsons adaptation, there would be various couples: Bart and Lisa, Burns and Smithers (you know, why so:dudsmile:), Selma and Disco Stu (in series there were jokes about their past love), Homer and Marge (to the end) and others. So that's why the episode need to be extra-length - full 30 minutes (at least 3-4 minutes per several sketches per a couple)

The People Don't Change
Written by
Loni Steele Sosthand
Directed by Someone random inactive director. Let it be Mark Kirkland
EP: Carolyn Omine

THE BOY ACTS AS THE BOY… 30 YEARS LATER IN THE ALL-NEW "The People Don't Change" IDEA, AIRING DECEMBER

In the future (let it be 30 years later, classic), it turns out that Bart's mental development stopped when he was 10. He acts like a ten-year-old, drawing pity from his adult sister (Lisa), who annoys him.

Comments
The story similar to my "Bart's Six" idea and "Bart's New Friend" episode.
So lovely sound.😍
The real basement is a) from one TV series and b) how people feel inside actually. For example, once my university teacher said that despite he is over 30, but he feels himself inside like teen, twice younger (such "fresh" and enthusiastic). I expanded this theme (and will expand one more time later)

Last edited:
"Everytime when Maggie isn't mentioned in idea, all must ask 'Where's Maggie?'"

Not this time

Back