Search results

1. Sgt_Snuff

Simpsons Character Analysis & Theories

I second this, ur a good writer‼️
  2. Sgt_Snuff

financial panther is an asshole

One of the guys on this threads named insomnia, sounds pretty weird out of context tho lol
  3. Sgt_Snuff

Jean era Milhouse? Agreed Classical Milhouse? Hell no for me

Jean era Milhouse? Agreed Classical Milhouse? Hell no for me
  4. Sgt_Snuff

Hmm if this a vague-post about someone then I suggest DM’ing a user privately with ur vent...

Hmm if this a vague-post about someone then I suggest DM’ing a user privately with ur vent instead of displaying it publically. If ur not careful ur gonna start drama.
  5. Sgt_Snuff

Idk about AverageHumanMother but I’ve been suspicious of @Venomrabbit for awhile now

Idk about AverageHumanMother but I’ve been suspicious of @Venomrabbit for awhile now
  6. Sgt_Snuff

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Ahhh ok, I’ve noticed the writers sometimes parody real-world media by making a slightly different variation, so it could be a case of that? (Like Alvin and the Chipmunks being Melvin and the Squirrels lol).
  7. Sgt_Snuff

Assuming ur wondering what’s the joke? I think the site is meant to seem unprofessional, since its creators past work had nothing to do with doctoring (also one of them is a sandwich eating simulator, which in itself is goofy.) Could be satire on how unreliable the internet is in terms of fact...
  8. Sgt_Snuff

I literally JUST watched the episode that mentions this!! They don’t show his father, but in season 26 episode 21 Bull-e, he makes an offhand monologue on his parenting (which was clearly upsetting). I can’t remember any other clip that references his dad, so I think the commenter was harkening...
  9. Sgt_Snuff

Have any au’s? Share them here

Hmm I don’t know if we should be asking them any longer, let’s respect Jackomon’s wishes. Whatever the reason it sounds personal and could make them uncomfortable sharing
  10. Sgt_Snuff

Have any au’s? Share them here

Hmm well that was my intention, but I think it’d be kinda neat to hear other au’s y’all have outside the show. So sure! Go ahead, thanks for asking.
  11. Sgt_Snuff

YEP!! Also very much agreed

YEP!! Also very much agreed
  12. Sgt_Snuff

I knew you’d notice lol! Thanks

I knew you’d notice lol! Thanks
  13. Sgt_Snuff

The Strange Obsessions/Quirks and Pokémon thread

Imo it’s the strange quirks AND Pokémon thread, why must we only choose one‼️ This isn’t necessarily strange, but another interest of mine are knitted sweaters. My favorite clothing to wear, I love the way they look and how warm and cozy they are. I look for stuff that’s specifically...
  14. Sgt_Snuff

I would devote a millisecond to watching it‼️ Shit I think I watched one of the movies as a kid...

I would devote a millisecond to watching it‼️ Shit I think I watched one of the movies as a kid, technically I’ve already done so. Don’t know any of the Strawberry shortcake “lore” but the art style and character designs are very cute
  15. Sgt_Snuff

O MY GOSH THANK YOU!! Idk how I forgot it was from that episode, guess I didn’t expect teenage Skinner AND young adult Skinner to be in the same episode lol
  16. Sgt_Snuff

Create shitty Simpsons episodes here - Part 2

Cheesy Simpsons episodes let’s go “Stickler on the roof” Skinner is convinced by the superintendent to convert to Judaism, however in order to affiliate himself a circumcision is necessary, is Skinner willing to sacrifice his foreskin for newfound faith? Most importantly, will Agnes, a devout...
  17. Sgt_Snuff

The Strange Obsessions/Quirks and Pokémon thread

Since this has pretty much become the Pokémon thread, here’s my top ten favorite Pokémon! (Based off design), No particular order: • Miltank •Flygon •Lickitung •Smeargle •Dragonite •Buizel •Breloom •Blaziken •Lycanroc midnight form •Hisuian growlithe Bonus section- if anyone here is familiar...
  18. Sgt_Snuff

Fanart Center

Saw the same tweet!! It’s so cool, I’ve always wanted a super smash bros esque game with all the characters
  19. Sgt_Snuff

Guys I totally thought this was just a fever dream BUT UPDATE I FOUND A PICTURE I TOOK OF IT LIKE 3 YEARS AGO THIS IS REAL: He was playing the drums so I was slightly off but looks like most of my description was right. Now I have to find the episode.. it’s gotta be a flashback one, I swear I...
Back