Search results

1. Kaine

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November. 13 Dead at the airport. 15 Dead at the metro station. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869254 https://twitter.com/yosefbadichi/status/712176903147360256...
  2. Kaine

Does South Park have a classic era for you?

I think with this show I consider season 1-5 to be the classic era, with season 4 and 5 being my all-time favorites.
  3. Kaine

The Simpsons character matches

I want to try a game thats not another Hurt & Heal or even a game where we rate episodes.... this time we rate the CHARACTERS. I'm not sure if this has been done before and if there was enough interest, but I think its fun to discuss something different other then episodes. Lets see if we can...
  4. Kaine

What is your favorite horror video game?

I wonder if people on this board like playing some good horror games. My personal favorite is Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Very terrifying game with an insane atmosphere, scary monsters and a sick story going on. But a close second for me is Outlast... the one game where it was very hard for me...
  5. Kaine

Would you like to see Hank Scorpio as the villain in the next Simpsons movie?

Scorpio was originally going to be the villain in the first movie, but for some reason the idea got dropped and he has been replaced by Russ Cargill. I would still love Scorpio to be the villain in the next movie, simply because he actually is a brilliant manipulating VILLAIN, not a corrupted...
  6. Kaine

Which movies would you like to see parodied in THOH?

I'd personally like to see more horror themed segments in THOH, and not from other movies like Back To The Future, Avatar, Mr & Mrs Smith etc. My list of horror movies I'd love to see is: Friday The 13th I'm actually suprised they haven't made one yet. The main protagonist Jason Voorhees has...
  7. Kaine

Should The Simpsons do an episode about a video game? (fanmade episode included!)

As you all may or may not know, South Park made a World of Warcraft episode quite a while back, and it became a huge hit. Not only among WoW fans, but also every newcomer to the game, and ofcourse all the South Park fans. Now my idea is, what if The Simpsons play a REAL video game? With real, I...
  8. Kaine

Should The Simpsons have done a crossover with another show?

I don't feel like Family Guy is the right show for a crossover. Would you prefer an other show? Pick one from the poll, and incase the poll doesn't work here are the options: 1. Futurama 2. South Park 3. American Dad 4. The Cleveland Show 5. Bob's Burgers 6. Family Guy is fine, keep this...
  9. Kaine

If The Simpsons competed with each other in Tennis The Menace, who would've won?

In this not well liked episode, Homer and lisa were up against Marge and Bart, but they replaced each other so quickly we've never seen who would've won. I would've liked them see'ing playing, thats my only gripe with the episode. Who do you think would've won and why :p? Apparently the poll...
  10. Kaine

The Simpsons, now and then

I've found this picture, which in my opinion does kinda resemble The Simpsons now and then. I'm wondering how many people feel the same of what they show. http://animationanomaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/The-Simpsons-Then-and-Now-Comparison.jpg In Homer's case, he wasn't that hard...
Back