Teh Samsins Official Info & Q&A Post
by, 07-25-2012 at 01:19 PM (611 Views)
First of all, I'd just like to tell you that if you have any questions about Teh Samsins, it's best you ask here.
Yeah, I've got the rest of the season planned out, so I felt I should give you a few hints of what you should expect. Trust me, it's going to be epic.
Season 1 INFORMATION
- So first, I thought I should tell you about Episode 5, where Homah realizes he's been a terrible father to Bort, so he takes him out to turn him into a Samsin. He then proceeds to proclaim himself a superhero, so his princebell makes him go back to 1st grade just to spite him. Also, somewhere along the line, Bort turns into a demon and tries to murder Homah.
- In Faked Sickness, mexicans take Homah's job, causing outrage at society. Finally, he decides to venture out to space so he can find their one and only weakness. At least until he figures out the horrible horrible truth.
- I have a two part episode where Bort finds a contest to win a free truck, but it involves having to take a driving test, so he uses Liser to get what he wants best. In the second part, Liser goes on a murderous rampage when she learns of Bort's intentions.
- Something you don't know is that I hate Ray William Johnson. Now that you know that, you will know why I'm making an episode where Homah kills Ray and takes his identity. Not realizing that he's one of the most hated people in the universe. The finale contains a standoff between Ray's fans and haters.
- In possibly the strangest episode of all time, Homah gets japanese neighbors. This angers him greatly, so he creates an underground society called the JAS that specializes in kicking out all of the japanese from America. Then the japanese begin multipling and he has no idea what to do.
- The one I'm looking the most forward to making is an episode where Doctor Cheeseburger comes back to life, and he needs a new manager. Sadly, instead of Homah, Peetah gets picked to be his manager. Driving Homah to the edge, causing him to attempt to kill Peetah.
- In one of the last episodes of the season, we learn that Homah's father was a snuff film director. When he dies, the credit must go down to Homah. The thing is, he doesn't know the meaning of ''enough is enough'' and keeps on murdering innocent people and recording it.
- I've got an episode where Homah, Lolstah, Peetah, Bi-ran, and Crackhead Carl get locked into an insane asylum, thinking it's their bar. They slowly begin becoming paronoid and frightened of anything.
- In the season finale, I'm making a Samsins version of Treehouse of Horror, where Homah buys a portal gun that blows him and Bort into three creepypastas. The first pasta showcases Homah as a lonsley 35 year old, who ends up marrying a serial killer. The second pasta is about a slender man who stalks Bort. The third and final one is about Homah and Bort thinking they're in their dimention, but they're actually in the ''Dead Bart'' creepypasta.
- Also, in the Season 2 premiere, the Samsins move to Texas to live out their dreams, only for them to be royally crushed by the cruelness of society. The only reason I'm including this is because it'll be included as a bonus feature on the Volume 1 DVD.
- Recording artist, Wormie will make casual appearances on the show time and time again, and so will his music.
- Youtube user OfficialMasada will create character art for the series.
Some More Random Info
- Starting with Episode Five, I will have four hand-picked users that will get to become beta-watchers of all of the episodes. Basically, they get to watch the episodes before anyone else gets to, and they will give their opinions on it. If it gets negative reception, then the episode will be changed.
- Just so no one has to ask, yes. There will be Teh Samsins: Teh Movie. I already have the entire plot down, it involves the Japanese Revolution.
- You'll get to hear my voice on the series several times.
Ask anything to me in the comments, and I will be sure to get back to you.
Sony Vegas 10.0 for editing, and the dark forces of Hell to make the beautiful drawings you see on the show.Originally Posted by Handsome B. Wonderful